Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lucas Catches Jennifer Kissing Daniel; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 04:06 PM (6,469 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I read the entire article and it says something about Jen and Lucas always having a good relationship and they never had a big fight....again these writers need to do their homework....they didn't always have a good relationship, actually for a time there they pretty much barely tolerated one another....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 13 2012, 04:37 PM
Aw, c'mon Lucas. Daniel's saved her life like twice now, with no real residual effects from either surgical procedure.

Can he slap her back? They're about the same height, seems like it'd be about even.
I want him to push her around at least...won't ever happen but I'd love that
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2012, 04:38 PM
I read the entire article and it says something about Jen and Lucas always having a good relationship and they never had a big fight....again these writers need to do their homework....they didn't always have a good relationship, actually for a time there they pretty much barely tolerated one another....
IA honestly Lucas/mike had a better realtionship than him and jennifer.I came across this clip awhile ago it was after ate was pressumed dead and Billie was feeling bad for lucas and JEnnifer was like lucas brought it on himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
you mean conisder lucas may have killed jack in 2003 does not count as good relationship

Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I was hoping when it said "Lucas slams Jennifer" that it was going to continue on with "'s head into a wall, instantly putting her into a coma."

But anyway, at least they're doing something useful with Lucas! Daniel will eventually win him over, but as long as Lucas is giving them a hard time I will accept it. He should never get over this and never approve of Daniel and Jennifer. I want Lucas to leave the room or house whenever Daniel walks in. Real animosity. I don't want Daniel to have a man-to-man with Lucas and Lucas just accept that he's changed, because he hasn't. And I don't want Lucas to feel bad because that bitch Jennifer slapped him. Melissa Reeves, please join your husband in retirement. Thank you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 13 2012, 04:47 PM
LuvingLumi
you mean conisder lucas may have killed jack in 2003 does not count as good relationship

Yeah......things with Lucas and Bill's other kids were not good, they did not have a good relationship for years....that was all bullshit from the article....IMHO they should truly bring in Bill at this junction and continue the animosity with Jen and Lucas.....let Lucas try to sabotage their relationship....I think it would actually be great if Lucas goes back to scheming a bit....and he would be the one that would bring Chloe back to town...it won't happen because they don't care for Lucas but it would be good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

I don't remember that. What happened?

The mention of Mike makes me wish he were around to have this argument with his sister. I think it'd be more layered, especially since Mike is a doctor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i having feeling it might turn on soup since MR been over the top
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 13 2012, 04:52 PM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

The mention of Mike makes me wish he were around to have this argument with his sister. I think it'd be more layered, especially since Mike is a doctor.
it was during the salem stalker lucas was one of the suspects
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I love Lucas! :wub: I wish the ho and carrot face left town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 13 2012, 04:52 PM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

During SSK after Jack died....all signs were pointing to Lucas being the SSK for a while, Jen believed it...actually the suspects list was so large at one point with the cops looking at everyone still alive that it was ridiculous for Jennifer to believe that her own brother would be her husband's killer.....

That Christmas of 2003 was still very tense around the Horton home.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I love Lucas calling out Jennifer on moving on from Jack so quickly!! He speaks for the fans :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2012, 04:51 PM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

Yeah......things with Lucas and Bill's other kids were not good, they did not have a good relationship for years....that was all bullshit from the article....IMHO they should truly bring in Bill at this junction and continue the animosity with Jen and Lucas.....let Lucas try to sabotage their relationship....I think it would actually be great if Lucas goes back to scheming a bit....and he would be the one that would bring Chloe back to town...it won't happen because they don't care for Lucas but it would be good.
I guess because i've been watching old clips but i really miss scheming lucas lol ioronically i've been watching clips of when he was plotting to break ERic/Nicole up probally the only time nicole had two men after her.IA about bringing Bill back.Talk about a missed oppurnity
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2012, 04:51 PM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

I'd love to see that as well - Lucas bringing Chloe back to town. Lucas the schemer so much better for the character and a much better storyline than having Dannif-ucker angst all about two women again fighting for Dr. Douche. Daniel can't smooth talk his way out of it, that's why I don't get the Kate pimp job. Lucas goes to her for help and together they take Daniel down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Lucas: my hero! :hail: :hail:
Finally, somebody in Salem calls out Jennifer for the disgusting, nasty tramp that she really is!
At least one person on this show is looking out for Jack's memory, not that I imagine that Ms Horton will take any notice for one cotton pickin second, nor will Maggie, too busy pimping Egg boy's charms.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

MissLola
Dec 13 2012, 04:09 PM
:cheer: Lucas! :wub: He is the only person in town resistant to Daniel's charms.
Long may he remain so. And it sounds like he draws blood by bringing up Jack if Jennifer slaps him. I just hope she slaps Daniel just as hard when he fulfills Lucas's dire predictions and cheats on her, probably with Chloe. Oh, who are we kidding--almost certainly with Chloe.

Which is too bad for Chloe, who deserves better than Daniel, but there should be some entertainment value in Jennifer having a whole herd of cows when her rose-colored glasses about Dr. Sleaze are finally knocked off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

..... I would be excited about this but they'll probably make him apologise to both of them next week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tibi
Member Avatar

What a bitch Jenn has become! To think, I used to like her. She has a nerve to not care that Daniel hurt Lucas & was such a huge asshole to him. She gets so upset if someone dares talk bad about the poor sainted Orange ho. I just can't, this show gets crappier & crappier by the day. And these characters are getting more unlikeable by the minute. The only reason to watch this is for Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 13 2012, 05:39 PM
..... I would be excited about this but they'll probably make him apologise to both of them next week.
I don't think he's related to Father Eric other than he's used to do his sister, so can't see him apologizing :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

If I can't have Jack back, Lucas isn't a bad alternative as one of the few decent people left in Salem, and I've always liked Bryan Dattilo too in the role.

Jennifer walking in on her golden Doctor fucking Chloe would be the perfect karma for Little Miss "I'm So Perfect" Horton, and the perfect payback for the bitch not mourning her husband for longer than 5 seconds. ;)
Edited by Evan, Dec 13 2012, 05:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic