Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lucas Catches Jennifer Kissing Daniel; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 04:06 PM (6,490 Views)
jaygal
Member Avatar

Lucas a s we say in my neck o the woods...Go on my son! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I can't remember the last time I rooted for Lucas, but this changes everything!

GO LUCAS TELL HER THE TRUTH, Jennifer was not even grieving Jack, just the loss of Daniel :rolleyes:

Look forward to this showdown!

TFP!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

And to think so many people were hating on Lucas for his treatment of WilSon...

Also, it would be so great if Lucas brought Chloe back to Salem in order to split Dannifer, but then to have Lucas and Chloe get together and Jennifer and Daniel be all alone in the dark..
Am I right? That would be SO freakin' good!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Give her hell Lucas!

I love that he does, but really the less Daniel and Jennifer and talk about Daniel and Jennifer the happier I am as a viewer.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 13 2012, 04:06 PM
"Jennifer and Lucas have an awful fight," sighs Reeves. Lucas slams Jennifer for getting involved with Daniel so soon after Jack's death and Jennifer slaps him.
Lucas does have a point about Jack not being dead long. But as for Jennifer and Daniel being involved with one another I dont think its any of his business. I dont think she should have stopped at a slap,she should have beat the crap out of him for nosing in her business.

Just sayin...
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Yes, because Jennifer is so good at not nosing in on other peoples' business! lol.

At least Lucas is showing concern for his sister (and antagonism toward his old nemesis). And it's not like he tracked Jennifer down or stalked her or anything. This whole thing happens at the Brady Pub -- that is, in public.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

praise the lord finally someone on our side.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:10 PM
Trust me, this is not even remotely going to redeem Lucas in my mind.

I still don't even buy that he was being sincere when he claimed that he was going to support Will and Sonny's relationship a few weeks ago. If he's still supportive of Will and Sonny's relationship (and doesn't even question Will's sexuality for a single second) after he learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, then, and only then, will I maybe start to believe that he's being sincere when he says that he's changed.

(It should be noted that I fully expect him to do just the opposite -- that is, go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi. If he surprises me, great, but I'm not going to hold my breath while waiting for that to happen. Let's not forget that Lucas was partially responsible for sending Will into Gabi's bed in the first place.)

But I'll still enjoy the fight between Lucas and Jennifer for what it is -- a good, soapy moment where one character is expressing what a lot of viewers have been feeling.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 14 2012, 03:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 14 2012, 03:36 AM
Daysdegrassi

I still don't even buy that he was being sincere when he claimed that he was going to support Will and Sonny's relationship a few weeks ago. If he's still supportive of Will and Sonny's relationship (and doesn't even question Will's sexuality for a single second) after he learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, then, and only then, will I maybe start to believe that he's being sincere when he says that he's changed.

(It should be noted that I fully expect him to do just the opposite -- that is, go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi. If he surprises me, great, but I'm not going to hold my breath while waiting for that to happen. Let's not forget that Lucas was partially responsible for sending Will into Gabi's bed in the first place.)

But I'll still enjoy the fight between Lucas and Jennifer for what it is -- a good, soapy moment where one character is expressing what a lot of viewers have been feeling.
really

i feel the opposite it will take time me while until any thing in wilson stoyline redeem in my eyes the need to lucas to be sageboat and behave uncharacterize for wilson lame angst[i call it lame because will prove he does not care at all about lucas or what he thinks so the point for lucas having problem if will does not give shit what lucas think and he prove that even before lucas show any problem with it]anything with wilson with only start be redeen in my eyes if the writes do not go the road of lucas go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi and behave characterize but if the writes go road to trown lucas under the bus and behave uncharacterize and go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi instead i will start seriously dislike wilson
since both will [sunce chandler masey will since almsot most of will real history treat like never exist i consider as new character] and sonny ate realtive new characters writing wise so whatever road the writers go with them will affect my Opinion on them

lucas is not fault for will sleeping with gabi its will fault and will fault only
its was will fault for thinking low on sonny to move on the next guy

Lucas has been nothing but supportive of Will until the time and will got all upset becuase lucas told to men up and go the jennifer for some reason will seem to think if he is gay he can not be man

the only perosn at time showen no support for will and anti will because will gay was tad while full of people support him
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 14 2012, 05:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Dec 14 2012, 05:21 AM
Will&Sonny
Daysdegrassi

really

i feel the opposite it will take time me while until any thing in wilson stoyline redeem in my eyes the need to lucas to be sageboat and behave uncharacterize for wilson lame angst[i call it lame because will prove he does not care at all about lucas or what he thinks so the point for lucas having problem if will does not give shit what lucas think and he prove that even before lucas show any problem with it]anything with wilson with only start be redeen in my eyes if the writes do not go the road of lucas go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi and behave characterize but if the writes go road to trown lucas under the bus and behave uncharacterize and go right back to questioning Will's sexuality and encouraging Will to be with Gabi instead i will start seriously dislike wilson
since both will [sunce chandler masey will since almsot most of will real history treat like never exist i consider as new character] and sonny ate realtive new characters writing wise so whatever road the writers go with them will affect my Opinion on them

lucas is not fault for will sleeping with gabi its will fault and will fault only

Lucas has been nothing but supportive of Will until the time and will got all upset becuase lucas told to men up and go the jennifer for some reason will seem to think if he is gay he can not be man

the only perosn at time showen no support for will and anti will because will gay was tad while full of people support him
If Lucas was written in character no matter how lucas feels about will being gay lucas would loathe gabby ecspecially after what sami did to lucas over will back in the day while its not exactally the same but will is lucas in this story and i just don't buy that lucas will be all gung ho about gabbie after this or nick for that matter

I do love when lucas calls people out I loved it back when lucas was bad and he got to call austin out on his self righteouness back in the 90's lol
Edited by Harmony233, Dec 14 2012, 08:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Go, Lucas, go! The people are with you!

I'm really glad he's going there and that he and Jenn are finally going to have this out. She won't listen to him or take to heart anything he tells her, but it needs to be said. I just hope it doesn't play like Lucas is the bad guy dumping all over the golden couple's happiness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi

Also, it would be so great if Lucas brought Chloe back to Salem in order to split Dannifer, but then to have Lucas and Chloe get together and Jennifer and Daniel be all alone in the dark..
Lucas and Chloe long term as a couple couldn't work - they had no chemistry the first go round, but if they did it to get even with Dannif*ckers I'm all for Lucas playing daddy to Parker.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

nolagirl
Dec 14 2012, 09:42 AM
Daysdegrassi

Lucas and Chloe long term as a couple couldn't work - they had no chemistry the first go round, but if they did it to get even with Dannif*ckers I'm all for Lucas playing daddy to Parker.
I really want bad scheming lucas back maybe its because I've been watching old clips but I miss that lucas lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 14 2012, 05:21 AM
Will&Sonny
Daysdegrassi

really

Lucas and Will's relationship has been destroyed under these writers, sorry Lucas was the father that he ran to when Scami kept getting herself into messes. Lucas was the father that he wanted to be with that gave his life normalcy, Lucas the father who sent him out of the country to cover up Will's attempted murder on EJ. Lucas the father who went to jail for the attempted murder of EJ.

Scami was the parent Will couldn't deal with or respect, this version of Will has him in line with everyone against his father. He chose Rafe over Lucas, he chose EJ over Lucas and now he's all chummy with Sami. He even helped Sami run off with EJ while he knew it would hurt his father. Sorry this version of Will I have no respect for nor do I see any resemblance of what his character was. IMHO maybe Lucas should give Will a hard time with his relationship with Sonny, as payback for helping Sami with EJ.

As for Wilson, Sonny can do better Will's a snot nosed bitch that has everyone telling him it's OK and yet no one really telling him a strong truth as in GROW THE HELL UP, no one has a problem with him being gay except for Will it seems. Lucas may be picking up on that (but honestly it's the writers screwing with that relationship so they can push Lucas as the bad guy).

On the Lucas side and Jennifer, Lucas tell the bitch off she deserves to hear all about it. She sure as hell would be sticking her nose in his life right now if she saw Lucas kissing Chloe. I could hear her now "Do you know what she did to poor Daniel?" on the slap side pun intended Bitch slap her. Also as for Kate WTF on the pimp job for Daniel, come on Kate be yourself and you and Lucas team up like in the old days, take the SOB down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 14 2012, 09:50 AM
nolagirl
Daysdegrassi

I really want bad scheming lucas back maybe its because I've been watching old clips but I miss that lucas lol
I want bad Lucas back and BD to have more air time, I miss him tired of Sami and her EJ/Rafe issues. Lucas needs a storyline and I wanna see him and Kate team up again. Miss the ole days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Daysdegrassi

Boy oh boy, there was a time when I wanted nothing more than Lucas away from Danloe but this scenario would make me so happy right now. :hail: :hail:

I cannot wait to see Lucas rip into JenJen and remind her how Daniel went all out to get Chloe away from him. And it's not going to be easy for vanilla, washed-out JenJen to compete with Chloe, especially if Daniel finds out Parker is his. Hoping JenJen cracks up and is sent off to some mental health center for good! :-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Alin89
Dec 14 2012, 02:58 AM
See, I don't think the writers view Lucas as being the voice of the audience or being on "our side" at all. Maybe they're finding it hard to ignore the anti-Dannifer sentiment now, but three plus months ago when they wrote this scene for Lucas, they were just using him to set up the return of Chloe. They needed a character to explain to the current audience the history of the character so that when Chloe returns, the audience will be prepped. They've done the same thing with having Caroline randomly apologize to Daniel -- so the audience would know about the DNA switch. And they're doing it with Kate.

These writers don't trust us to remember what happened yesterday; that's why they inundate us with flashbacks. And now, all they're doing is using heavy-handed tactics to remind us of yet another past story they are determined to return to and repeat.

Sadly, imo, Lucas is just a pawn in the hands of the writers. Maybe they'll use him a few more times to hit us over the head with the history just to make sure we really got it, and then they're likely to stick him on the backburner again. They could care less what we the audience think -- unless it coincides with what they already want to do.

Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Dec 14 2012, 08:07 AM
Go, Lucas, go! The people are with you!

I'm really glad he's going there and that he and Jenn are finally going to have this out. She won't listen to him or take to heart anything he tells her, but it needs to be said. I just hope it doesn't play like Lucas is the bad guy dumping all over the golden couple's happiness.
The bad guy?
Really?? ;)
It will be a welcome change to see someone, ANYONE, telling it like it is. :applause:
If there was ever a time to tweet support to #Days for BD, this is it.
Lucas is probably going to be more popular once this goes down than he's ever been before, don't you think? :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 14 2012, 10:19 AM
Alin89
Dec 14 2012, 02:58 AM
See, I don't think the writers view Lucas as being the voice of the audience or being on "our side" at all. Maybe they're finding it hard to ignore the anti-Dannifer sentiment now, but three plus months ago when they wrote this scene for Lucas, they were just using him to set up the return of Chloe. They needed a character to explain to the current audience the history of the character so that when Chloe returns, the audience will be prepped. They've done the same thing with having Caroline randomly apologize to Daniel -- so the audience would know about the DNA switch. And they're doing it with Kate.

These writers don't trust us to remember what happened yesterday; that's why they inundate us with flashbacks. And now, all they're doing is using heavy-handed tactics to remind us of yet another past story they are determined to return to and repeat.

Sadly, imo, Lucas is just a pawn in the hands of the writers. Maybe they'll use him a few more times to hit us over the head with the history just to make sure we really got it, and then they're likely to stick him on the backburner again. They could care less what we the audience think -- unless it coincides with what they already want to do.

Maybe the prepping and flashbacks are for the benefit of all the new viewers Daniel has attracted. Bahahahahaha! :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

leah09
Dec 14 2012, 10:12 AM
nolagirl
Daysdegrassi

Boy oh boy, there was a time when I wanted nothing more than Lucas away from Danloe but this scenario would make me so happy right now. :hail: :hail:

I cannot wait to see Lucas rip into JenJen and remind her how Daniel went all out to get Chloe away from him. And it's not going to be easy for vanilla, washed-out JenJen to compete with Chloe, especially if Daniel finds out Parker is his. Hoping JenJen cracks up and is sent off to some mental health center for good! :-)
And you know Kate would jump into to help, Lucas her son to keep Parker in her family. Boy the writers should really go with this it's a great revenge storyline. Kate has to make peace with Chloe after all she did to her, that in itself would be fun to watch. Kate pushing Lucas and Chloe back together, to keep Parker and also hurt Daniel (whom til her latest PIMP Daniel day she hated him). Stefano steps in to help Kate because of how he feels about family and still loves Kate. Lucas embraces his step father/family for helping him, Stefano also tries bringing Chloe into the DiMera fold by his love of opera, making her feel more welcome.

Victor finds out Parker is Daniels ( :x ) and tries to help Maggie get her grandson with his real father, and he hates Chloe. Horton/Kiriakis's versus DiMera/Roberts/Horton. Bring it on writers let s have some good imagination on this instead of the boring usual crap. And two fold extra's gets alot of backburnered characters into play, and it also has absolutely nothing to do with Sami. Although I'm sure she'll be sticking her nose into anyway.

WOW - shame it probably won't happen, but WOW couldn't have been great at the thought.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic