Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lucas Catches Jennifer Kissing Daniel; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 04:06 PM (6,456 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

I like the way you think, nolagirl, but this writing team is so freakin lazy and unoriginal, I fear all we are going to get is Chloe becoming "the Nicole" and plotting to get Daniel back while JenJen is the victim once again. :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

leah09
Dec 14 2012, 10:38 AM
I like the way you think, nolagirl, but this writing team is so freakin lazy and unoriginal, I fear all we are going to get is Chloe becoming "the Nicole" and plotting to get Daniel back while JenJen is the victim once again. :puke:
I know Sad but true :-/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

leah09
Thing is, DAYS wanted NB back. They courted her to return, not the other way around. So, I don't know if she'd have agreed to come back if they meant to portray her character in a negative light, or just to be the interloper for a vastly unpopular couple like Dannifer. I think she may be meant to be the heroine. Certainly she'd be less grating in that role than Jen-Jen currently is. Of course, I don't think either woman deserves to be saddled with a sleaze like Daniel--whoever winds up with him gets the booby prize, as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I really wish Lucas could do this will all the characters..go around being the truthteller and remind his friends things they seem to have forgotten. (Sami would get an earful--way more than he's already said to her!) Lucas is the wisest man in town, it seems!
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 14 2012, 10:48 AM
leah09
Thing is, DAYS wanted NB back. They courted her to return, not the other way around. So, I don't know if she'd have agreed to come back if they meant to portray her character in a negative light, or just to be the interloper for a vastly unpopular couple like Dannifer. I think she may be meant to be the heroine. Certainly she'd be less grating in that role than Jen-Jen currently is. Of course, I don't think either woman deserves to be saddled with a sleaze like Daniel--whoever winds up with him gets the booby prize, as far as I'm concerned.

True but in one interview NB did a while back she said something along the lines of Chloe still had trouble to cause - that statement screams interloper not endgame. I do wonder what their plan is only because I can't understand NB coming back to let Chloe be further destroyed :omg: one would think prostitution is about as bad it could be. And what all Nicole's character had to go through for those two was bad enough. :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

Romancer66
leah09

I see your point but I would think the negotiation was more about salary and maybe the contract being short-term (so that she could pursue other projects) than NB dictating what was in store for Chloe. Of course I'm guessing, but I doubt that many of the actors are thrilled with the direction of their characters but it's a paycheck.

As far as Chloe being the heroine, personally I agree.
Of course, there isn't anyone I'd root for over her and I'm looking forward to her return.
It's the main reason I'm suffering through the nonsense that's currently playing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

nolagirl
Dec 14 2012, 11:09 AM
Romancer66
leah09

True but in one interview NB did a while back she said something along the lines of Chloe still had trouble to cause - that statement screams interloper not endgame. I do wonder what their plan is only because I can't understand NB coming back to let Chloe be further destroyed :omg: one would think prostitution is about as bad it could be. And what all Nicole's character had to go through for those two was bad enough. :x
It could be Kate she's causing trouble for--and she has a very large, legitimate beef with that woman. And Nancy's coming too, probably to be back-up for her daughter. LK tweeted that there was a big messy story coming up for her, and I'm betting that's one thing Chloe's involved in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Will&Sonny
Dec 14 2012, 03:36 AM
I still don't even buy that he was being sincere when he claimed that he was going to support Will and Sonny's relationship a few weeks ago. If he's still supportive of Will and Sonny's relationship (and doesn't even question Will's sexuality for a single second) after he learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, then, and only then, will I maybe start to believe that he's being sincere when he says that he's changed.
I think it would be normal for him to question his son's sexual orientation after finding out about Gabi's baby. Heck, we did. Pushing Gabi/Will together is a totally different thing. I would think that's a bit whacked. I don't fault him for his reactions to Will the same way some people do, though, so I'm coming from a different place. I don't think he needs redemption through Jen or anything else.

Back to his fight with homegirl- I totally don't think he's meant to be the voice of the viewer. I think that with both this and Will the intentions are to pit Lucas against a giant fanbase (because they seem to assume Dan/Jen have this huge fanbase out there), and make him look like the asshole to justify the lack of story for the character in spite of the fact that he has his own vocal fans. That's a bit conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's too farfetched. They can't really send him into the Sami Wars to die, because the actors put their own spin on things and there are still Lucas/Sami fans out there, so they have to dislodge him a different way. JMHO of course.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

px780
Dec 14 2012, 11:54 AM
Will&Sonny
I still don't even buy that he was being sincere when he claimed that he was going to support Will and Sonny's relationship a few weeks ago. If he's still supportive of Will and Sonny's relationship (and doesn't even question Will's sexuality for a single second) after he learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, then, and only then, will I maybe start to believe that he's being sincere when he says that he's changed.
I think it would be normal for him to question his son's sexual orientation after finding out about Gabi's baby. Heck, we did. Pushing Gabi/Will together is a totally different thing. I would think that's a bit whacked. I don't fault him for his reactions to Will the same way some people do, though, so I'm coming from a different place. I don't think he needs redemption through Jen or anything else.

Back to his fight with homegirl- I totally don't think he's meant to be the voice of the viewer. I think that with both this and Will the intentions are to pit Lucas against a giant fanbase (because they seem to assume Dan/Jen have this huge fanbase out there), and make him look like the asshole to justify the lack of story for the character in spite of the fact that he has his own vocal fans. That's a bit conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's too farfetched. They can't really send him into the Sami Wars to die, because the actors put their own spin on things and there are still Lucas/Sami fans out there, so they have to dislodge him a different way. JMHO of course.
like I said before to me lucas would be out of character if he tried to push will/gabbie together and it has nothing to do with sonnyor will being gay.It has to do more with how gabbie and nick are trying to get will to give up on his child and since lucas has been in this situation before although the circumstances are differnt.No way would lucas be happy about it.
Edited by Harmony233, Dec 14 2012, 12:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

I would like to know what day this will air, because THIS, I will watch. Because of LUCAS. I'll be watching for the day to day spoilers ....
*Note to TIIC - I haven't watched this craptastic show since you threw Lucas under the bus for EJ, AGAIN. I WILL watch these scenes solely because Bryan Dattilo kicks ASS in the "telling off" department, and from what I've read about this shitty story, Jennifer deserves every blazing word that will come out of Lucas' mouth. Then I'll go back to NOT watching, until Lucas gets an actual STORY worthy of Bryan's talent. ***
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Thank you, Lucas.

Dannifer can go piss up a rope, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 14 2012, 10:26 AM
leah09
Dec 14 2012, 10:12 AM
nolagirl
Dec 14 2012, 09:42 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:10 PM
And to think so many people were hating on Lucas for his treatment of WilSon...

Also, it would be so great if Lucas brought Chloe back to Salem in order to split Dannifer, but then to have Lucas and Chloe get together and Jennifer and Daniel be all alone in the dark..
Am I right? That would be SO freakin' good!
Lucas and Chloe long term as a couple couldn't work - they had no chemistry the first go round, but if they did it to get even with Dannif*ckers I'm all for Lucas playing daddy to Parker.
Boy oh boy, there was a time when I wanted nothing more than Lucas away from Danloe but this scenario would make me so happy right now. :hail: :hail:

I cannot wait to see Lucas rip into JenJen and remind her how Daniel went all out to get Chloe away from him. And it's not going to be easy for vanilla, washed-out JenJen to compete with Chloe, especially if Daniel finds out Parker is his. Hoping JenJen cracks up and is sent off to some mental health center for good! :-)
And you know Kate would jump into to help, Lucas her son to keep Parker in her family. Boy the writers should really go with this it's a great revenge storyline. Kate has to make peace with Chloe after all she did to her, that in itself would be fun to watch. Kate pushing Lucas and Chloe back together, to keep Parker and also hurt Daniel (whom til her latest PIMP Daniel day she hated him). Stefano steps in to help Kate because of how he feels about family and still loves Kate. Lucas embraces his step father/family for helping him, Stefano also tries bringing Chloe into the DiMera fold by his love of opera, making her feel more welcome.

Victor finds out Parker is Daniels ( :x ) and tries to help Maggie get her grandson with his real father, and he hates Chloe. Horton/Kiriakis's versus DiMera/Roberts/Horton. Bring it on writers let s have some good imagination on this instead of the boring usual crap. And two fold extra's gets alot of backburnered characters into play, and it also has absolutely nothing to do with Sami. Although I'm sure she'll be sticking her nose into anyway.

WOW - shame it probably won't happen, but WOW couldn't have been great at the thought.
Oh of course Sami will be sticking her nose in. She'll choose Rafe over EJ, but then still be mad at Rafe keeping Nicole's baby a secret, and she'll get closer to Lucas and be all nosy in his shit. As for your earlier comment, I agree, it would be nice to see Kate and Lucas team up, maybe both of them can take on Dannifuck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Lil
Dec 14 2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you, Lucas.

Lucas's Christmas carol for this year: "I saw Jen-Jen kissing Gropey Claws."
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 14 2012, 02:31 PM
Lil
Dec 14 2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you, Lucas.

Lucas's Christmas carol for this year: "I saw Jen-Jen kissing Gropey Claws."
:omg: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Here's your full song. :rockon:

I saw Jen-Jen kissing Gropey Claws
Underneath the mistletoe this year
They didn't see me freak
At how disturbed it was to see
The thought just makes one fear
That Day's end is truly near.

Then, I saw Jen-Jen tickle Gropey Claws
she thought it would feel nice
knowing she's NOT the only one
In fact he's just begun
Jen-Jen kissing Gropey Claws gets lice.....

:sheep: :shame: :sheep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Sorry couldn't help myself :popcorn:

Dashing through the snow
As a one man whore may say
O'er the patients he goes
Laughing all the way
Balls on her boobs swing
Making JenJen right
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A screwing song tonight

Oh, jingle balls, jingle balls
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
On the one man whore of Day's
Jingle balls, jingle balls
Jingle all the way

A day or two ago
She thought she'd take a ride
we hoped Jen saw the light
she was seated at his side
The whore was such a skank
Misfortune seemed his lot
They got into a fight
but Jen was hot-to trot

Oh, jingle balls, jingle balls
Jingle all the way
Jingle balls, jingle balls
Jingle all the way
Edited by nolagirl, Dec 14 2012, 04:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Lucas - the VOICE OF THE FANS OF DAYS OUR LIVES!!

Oh god...I so wish Lucas would slaps his cunty sister back....SO DESERVED!

How DARE she slap her brother like that...my freaking GOD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

wtf cares about dannifer?! wish they would both leave,nothing but FF material for me.So SICK of them!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 14 2012, 11:54 AM
Will&Sonny

This is exactly what I think. Given Days advance taping schedule when these scenes were taped TIIC probably assumed Dannifer were going to be wildly popular ( :shrug: ). So by having Lucas dump on them as well as WilSon they were trying to put down lucas's character, since we know the writers don't have much love for him. In the case of Dannifer however their ploy has backfired. He's our hero! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Finally someone that's not worshiping at the alter of Saint Daniel. Punch him in the face Lucas! :boxing:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Way to go, Lucas!! :cheer: Does anybody have the gif of Lucas punching Daniel?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic