Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
L.A. Reid Leaving X-Factor
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 08:36 PM (366 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

L.A. Reid Leaving the Showóbut Don't Blame Simon Cowell!

Surprise, another shakeup at The X Factor judges' table is in the works.
L.A. Reid, the only talent besides executive producer Simon Cowell who survived last season's blood-letting, revealed today that he won't be coming back to the show next year.

"I have to go back and, I have a company to run that I've kind of neglected and it saddens me a little bit but only a little bit," the record exec told Access Hollywood. "It was a nice break, it was a nice departure from what I've done for the past 20 years, but now I gotta go back to work."

Reid said his move has nothing to do with his relationship with Cowell, who he frequently bickers with on camera. (We'll miss that, BTW.)

"I love Simon," Reid told Access. "We have a great relationship, we have fun together, we talk, we laugh, we do bad things, we're friends. I owe so much to Simon. I really have a lot [of] respect for him and I always will. I support him, I support the show and I'll always be in business with him."

It was not immediately clear, however, whether Cowell knew this was coming. Fox and FremantleMedia North America have not yet returned requests for comment.

But before he leaves, Reid still has a shot at a winning season. Though he wasn't nuts about mentoring the "over-25s" this year, country singer Tate Stevensópresuming he survives tonight's eliminationócould take the whole thing next week.

Eonline
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

It makes sense. From the little of the US version that I watched he didn't seem a proper fit for the format. Too serious and too into himself. They need someone who understands that while it's a search for an artist it's also a pantomime.

King
Member Avatar

Please, God, do not let Demi and Britney leave! They're making it for me this year.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Good riddance, he is bad rubbish.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

GOOD! I could barely stand his judging/commentary. He comes across really smug, arrogant & just unpleasant to watch. I also didn't like how pissy he got when he found out he was mentoring the over 25's this season. Little 'ol baby bitch. BYE!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Dec 14 2012, 09:21 PM
Please, God, do not let Demi and Britney leave! They're making it for me this year.
I agree on Demi...but Britney...she is a two-lining robot...

Her appearance this season is the epitome of the term "phoning it in"

King
Member Avatar

I know, but...it's Britney and her outfits and faces are amazing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply