Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: 2013 Tidbits
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 03:27 AM (2,653 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Victor and Nikki decide to make Valentine's Day their wedding date. Victor's attention is divided between his focus on the wedding and an opprtunity to go against Adam and Jack for Newman.

While Nikki is preparing for the wedding she finds out about some disturbing news that could put a halt to everything.

Billy and Vicki unite as they get ready to go against Adam.

After Nick and Phyllis's divorce is final she starts to rebuild her strained relationship with Summer and begins to try and reconnect with Avery.

Phyllis may be Jack's savior when he reaches a new low concerning his pill addiction.

When Nick experiences unexpected results after venturing out on his own Victor tries to lure him back in.

An unexpected twist threatens the seriousness of Nick and Avery's happiness.

While Fen's hatred of Jamie continues to build, his parents Michael and Lauren experience marriage troubles that could ruin their relationship.

As Kevin's money trouble builds he lures Chloe into joining him all the while not knowing that one of his crimes will bring damage to Noah.

Tyler makes a move that may damage Lillyd and Cane's marriage. As Leslie gets closer to Neil, she and Tyler may be sharing a secret.

Tucker makes progress when it comes to repairing his relationship with Katherine and his son. His relationship with Jill starts to blossom and Katherine starts to re-evaluate her life when it starts to spiral downward.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Isn't Katherine too old to have her life spiral downward, how many times has it been now?? lol

Mason
Member Avatar

Most of this doesn't sound very interesting at all.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I have to agree with you there Mason. Sounds like same ol' shit, doesn't it? Odd that they didn't mention Sharon at all. NOT mentioning that to stir a turd, I'm just surprised because she's a core character and all.
Maybe Katherine will officially retire from Y&R and they will make it appear that she's dying. Either that or they are throwing us morsels of manna to bring us closer....

Queen B
Member Avatar

it seems to me that they might finally be moving Adam out of Sharon's orbit considering Nick is now the one helping her. I hope

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

While Nikki is preparing for the wedding she finds out about some disturbing news that could put a halt to everything.

oh geez, not again! :huh:

KMan101
Member Avatar

It does sound like a little bit of the 'same old' but the show is much more tolerable. Still a lot of work to do, IMO. Like DAYS, I feel this show needs just a little bit more "oomph" and energy. I know the show has always been known to be methodical and slow burning but it's pretty clear the damage done to the show and a lot of the characters.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Please, oh please, let Victor and Nikki get married again and live happily ever after or at least ever after. :pray: They are getting too old for this shit and this s/l is getting too old also!!!!

This show definitely needs more oomph and energy. Same shit, different day! :badmood:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I feel like I have been reading the same spoilers for this show for the past two months.

This show needs a Tricia Dennison type character to liven things up.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 14 2012, 11:33 AM
It does sound like a little bit of the 'same old' but the show is much more tolerable. Still a lot of work to do, IMO. Like DAYS, I feel this show needs just a little bit more "oomph" and energy. I know the show has always been known to be methodical and slow burning but it's pretty clear the damage done to the show and a lot of the characters.
The show still has problems, but I didn't expect them to fix it all in the first week, I expect it will take the better part of a year to fix what two previous hacks destroyed.
Maybe we've all just gotten so used to bitching about the show we can't break the habit. lol
I think the show is much better now than during mad marie's reign.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

After Nick and Phyllis's divorce is final she starts to rebuild her strained relationship with Summer and begins to try and reconnect with Avery.
What? I thought those two are already connected. Sounds like they are going to have a fallen out. Must be something the brass at Y&R is trying.

Why is it every valentine day a couple in Genoa City has to get married? I really think V-day weddings are tacky and could easily be compared to a Vegas drive through wedding - even if they are dressed fancy.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 14 2012, 03:27 AM
Tyler make a move that may damage her and Cane's marriage. As Leslie gets closer to Neil, she and Tyler may be sharing a secret.

:shrug: errrrrrrrrr. . .who's Tyler???? :huh1: :huh1:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

ArthriticBill
Dec 14 2012, 08:17 PM
Miss Rhi
Dec 14 2012, 03:27 AM
Tyler make a move that may damage her and Cane's marriage. As Leslie gets closer to Neil, she and Tyler may be sharing a secret.

:shrug: errrrrrrrrr. . .who's Tyler???? :huh1: :huh1:
Thanks. I fixed it. I posted these before I went to bed and thought I proofread better.

I think Tyler is Leslie's brother.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am only here for Tyler and Mason's sexy selves.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 14 2012, 08:26 PM
I don't find Tyler attractive at all, his eyes are weird and he looks like a snake in human form.

Mason is hot but he's only had like, what? two lines so far and we have barley seen him. That Alex guy is what is keeping my interest.. he's witty and hot as hell!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 14 2012, 09:13 PM
Eric83
I don't find Tyler attractive at all, his eyes are weird and he looks like a snake in human form.

Mason is hot but he's only had like, what? two lines so far and we have barley seen him. That Alex guy is what is keeping my interest.. he's witty and hot as hell!
I wish he would get rid of his goatee though. I think he looks better without!

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 14 2012, 09:14 PM
Queen B
Eric83

He looks to be flirting with your girl Chelsea. ;)

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Queen B
Eric83

LOL he does look like a snake now that I think about it!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 14 2012, 09:19 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 14 2012, 09:14 PM
Queen B
Eric83

He looks to be flirting with your girl Chelsea. ;)
Really? That would be interesting. If they wanted to keep Chelsea then they should put her with someone new.. then again, maybe not because that would be more Adam/Sharon scenes :shame: there's just no winning!

Queen B
Member Avatar

JG and JFP may be pissing me off with a lot of what their doing but I have to admit, for once I'm actually excited about some of the new characters which is something I couldn't say before when MAB was in charge..

I really really don't care about Carmine though, and him staying is going to bug me to bits.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply