Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick Sides with Sharon!; airs wk 12/17
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 08:26 AM (1,697 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled, "Nick Sides with Sharon."

Nick is determined to keep Sharon out of jail for burning the ranch. “He obviously cares for Sharon, but the driving force behind this is really for their children,” notes JM. He says Sharon has been less than stable for a while and that affects Noah and Faith. Nonetheless, Victor wants to see Sharon prosecuted and Nick has to do something. He offers to help Victoria fight for Newman if he backs off Sharon. JM says Nick is completely done with Newman but he realizes this could be a way to get Victor to back off. Victor turns down Nick’s offer, too little too late. Nick lets Sharon know that his attempts failed and she ask could Faith stay the night with her. Nick is reluctant but agrees after Faith’s puppy dog eyes, Morrow laughs. Soon as Nick leaves Sharon packs up and heads out with her daughter. Later, Nick and Avery show up and find the place empty. Nick sees clothes thrown about everywhere and assumes Sharon has run because she has done this before. As Nick dials the police, Sharon walks in with Faith. She confesses that she was going to run but decided against it. Avery offers to represent Sharon, which calms her down.

For more details pick up the December 24th issue of Soap Opera Digest
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

The part of the spoiler that I care about the most is that Sharon brings Faith back. I'm glad she didn't run with her.

Thanks Daytime for posting :)
Edited by Crazygirl, Dec 14 2012, 08:36 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I read that bi-polar isn't a defense in a case like this. Arson is a felony and she endangered lives that night. Even if she get's time in a mental facility it will be something. She can't get off scott free on this.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LOVE IT! Sharon needs supporters , I'm tired of seeing her alone. Adam doesn't count, she needs sane people like Nick and Avery to show some damn support

Ejole Lifer

Good job, Nick. It's been a natural instinct for him to protect Sharon since they were kids so I like seeing him remain true to that.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

YAY I've always loved Avery/Sharon scenes :D Hopefully they can become friends, she needs one!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Do you mean since they were teens? Nick told Victor he is sticking up for her "for the kids." JM said in an interview that "Nick is doing it for the kids."
That will be the extent of it.

Shick
Member Avatar

And when Sharon gets away with this "crime" because of her illness, I will celebrate like no other :D Thank goodness Avery is representing her.

Shick
Member Avatar

JM: “He obviously cares for Sharon"

I'm assuming that will turn into love down the line. Seems the writers are taking this into a Nick/Sharon direction.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks! look forward to see it.. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Go Nick! Love this, thanks for posting Daytime. :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm glad that Sharon has other supporters now, more of them. Adam will see that his services are no longer needed and he can buzz off!! At least I hope that's what happens. First she held off dialing Adam and now she brings Faith back. I'm hoping this means she's starting to improve.

metitle
Member Avatar

Seriously, why even bother to press charges?
No one Genoa City ever stay in jail for more than a minute.
Please Phyllis and Victor get away with a lot more than what Sharon did.
And we can see that those two are running around Genoa City and being considered fine upstanding citizens. (what a joke).

I was rooting for burning of the ranch a long time ago. Sharon did Victor a huge favor.

Edited by metitle, Dec 14 2012, 01:08 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Happy Sharon returns with Faith & Avery decides to help her.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 14 2012, 11:54 AM
Do you mean since they were teens? Nick told Victor he is sticking up for her "for the kids." JM said in an interview that "Nick is doing it for the kids."
That will be the extent of it.
I read the article over a couple times, and it clearly says "Nick cares about Sharon"

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Oh Boy Nick's getting more involve lookout for the~ Sharon
Posted Image

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Only for his kids. He has a sane woman now. For right now, spoilers sake, Avery is defending her. She's doing it for Nick, not Sharon.

Shick
Member Avatar

I'm so happy Nick cares about Sharon and is doing this for her :D :D Avery too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply