Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Todd to Connie: “Kill Johnny!”
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 08:46 AM (1,330 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 24th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article entitled."Todd to Connie: “Kill Johnny”

The heat is on for Connie when Johnny gets fed up with her antics. He sort of just snaps and says, “I’m Done, I’ve had it!” It’s the first time Johnny has stood up for himself and Connie knows it’s just a matter of time before Johnny tells the cops or Carly or Starr. Connie delivers the news to Todd, who then panics. They go and try talking to Johnny but he’s nowhere to be found. Todd, still in panic mode, says “Look, you’ve got to deal with this,” essentially meaning “You’ve gotta kill him.” Connie doesn’t take this lightly but that doesn’t stop her from clobbering Johnny once he’s back. Sullivan notes the scene is kinda hysterical because Connie is lying next to an unconscious Johnny contemplating with herself on whether or not to kill him. She says the scene ends with Connie holding a pair of scissors over an unconscious Johnny.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:eyeroll: Can this storyline with Connie/Kate get anymore cheesy? My hope is that Johnny comes to, grabs the scissors and puts Connie (and the viewers) out of her misery. I'm beyond tired of this cartoon character Connie.

LPS
Member Avatar

The title of this thread reminds of the line from "The Shining"...."Its Johnny".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Instead of killing Johnny someone kill the Cray Cray bitch. Tired of her!!!

Nate
Member Avatar

Maybe Johnny can die from this.. Total useless character IMHO. Have him be a ghost for a month and have it be announced he was ax next week? :-)

Alin89
Member Avatar

they ruined johnny's character the moment he killed anthony and was annouced he was claudia's son.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply