Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Alex Recognizes Carmine!; airs wk 12/17
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:47 AM (988 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article entitled, "Alex Recognizes Carmine"

While Carmine is bartending at On The Boulevard Restaurant, Alex arrives. Carmine asks if he can get him anything. Alex looks up and says, “I know you,” but Carmine brushes it off and says he doesn’t look familiar. Alex asks Carmine if he’s from New York. Carmine knows Alex but he doesn’t want to let on. Carmine’s dad had mob ties and he’s tried to stay out of the business. Still he’s always getting crap for his family. Carmine lies and says he grew up in Detroit. Then Alex shows Carmine a picture a girl and of Noah. Carmine doesn’t recognize the girl but laments on Noah’s quick temper, which Alex finds interesting.

For more details pick up the December 24th issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Don't worry Carmine, Abby is on her way back home and all she has to do is write a check for Alex, and all your problems will go away. Then you can make out with her at the bar anytime.
Like the joker said, it would be funny if it was so pathetic, oh what the heck, I laugh anyway.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by natdot99, Dec 14 2012, 10:46 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

This article alone just shows how much Y&R has changed in such a short period. Who are these characters and why should we care? I like this Alex guy but why does Carmine need a back story or any story for that matter..

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

UGH, Carmine? Nobody cared about him the first go around. Nobody will care this time.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Who are these characters and why should we care?
Patience my dear. The story has to start from somewhere or something. By the end of the thirteen weeks you will see why these folks are on screen. It is like starting a brand new novel and the first chapter just introduce the characters and their background but still has some mystery them.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't care about Carmine.

I am interested in Noah/Adrianna. I like Alex.

Peridott
Member Avatar

So Adriana sent Noah mob money that could possibly belong to Carmine's father. Lame story but I'll just enjoy the eye candy involved.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Here we go...JPF putting her mob stamp on Y&R. Genoa City will soon become Gotham City :fp2:

cyndabell

Sounds like a mob money caper in the making. Kevin and Chloe are supposed to become involved in it, and now Carmine as well. It seems like Alex was delighted to hear from Carmine that Noah has a quick temper. I'd guess that Alex hates Noah, but why, and how? I thought they just met for the first time when Alex went to see him at the tack house last week. :shrug:
Edited by cyndabell, Dec 14 2012, 03:21 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply