Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 02:38 PM (7,241 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1355513771/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Script Writer: Janet Iacobuzio

Hospital - Part 1: Dan tells Jen that she really should be resting. Whatever she has to say can wait. Jen - No, it can't wait a minute longer. Please. Dan - What is it that I need to hear? Jen - I'm so glad I caught you. Dan - We established that. Jen - So ... Dan - So ... ? Jen - This probably isn't the right time. I should have waited. I should have called you and met you somewhere. Dan - Jen, you need to say it. Jen - What is that in your pocket? Dan - It's kind of weird. Kate of all people, gave me this Christmas card. Jen - Kate? Is that Parker? Dan - He's huge, isn't he? Jen - And so cute. Why did she even do this? Is she trying to torture you? Dan - Believe it or not she was trying to be nice to me. As for Parker I'm handling this completely different now thanks to you. Jen - Me? How so? Dan - You taught me how important it is to let go.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Rafe comes in and greets Gabi. He asks if Nick is around. No but she can text him to come down so Rafe can hassle him some more about when she got pregnant. Rafe - I can talk to him later. I actually came to talk to you. Gabi - To yell? Rafe - No. To say that I'm sorry. I spoke to Sami before. She pointed out some things to me. Gabi - Like you crossed the line. Rafe - Yes and I'm sorry about that. This whole thing is kind of hard for me to accept. Finding out you're pregnant, helping you plan this rush wedding and it didn't make it any easier to find out that you and Nick were together so soon ... Gabi - Stop, this conversation is making me very uncomfortable. Rafe - If it makes you feel better this is harder for me. I know you went through a lot. You and Nick were together around the time the whole thing with Andrew exploded and Chad was threatening you. So I believe you made some decisions that you otherwise wouldn't have made had things been a little more normal. So I'm sorry. I really am. Gabi hugs him. Thanks. I'm glad you did this. Rafe - I want you to know I'm not disappointed in you. Yeah I wish things had worked out a little differently but it's going to
be okay. I just want to know that you're sure about everything. Gabi - Yes I am sure, I love Nick, I'm sure. And I know that you don't think so and you're worried about him more than you would be about anybody else, but you have to understand he's different. He's kind and gentle and loving and he wants to be with me and raise our baby together. Rafe - Okay.

EJ's office: Sami knocks on the door and walks in and sees presents stacked all over the place. When did you get so popular? EJ - All of these are from people who want something for me and they think if they give these gifts to the children I won't notice. Sami - The sitter's about to drop the kids off. They're going to come up here and think they fell into Santa's workshop. Should I get the camera? EJ - No, I don't think I'm going to allow the children to have these. This is not what Christmas is about. I don't want them thinking that this is what Christmas is about. Sami - I agree with you. This is definitely too many presents but I don't think Johnny is going to agree with you. So how do we convince the kids that they can't have presents with their names on them. EJ - These gifts did not just arrive this morning. They've been piling up since Thanksgiving so I already started talking to the children about them. Sami - You were talking to the kids about this without me? EJ - Yes, on occasion I have been known to parent without consulting you just as you do. Besides all of these gifts are for Johnny and Sydney. None of them are for Allie. Don't you think she'd feel excluded? Sami - Of course she would. I didn't even think of that. EJ - The point is they have enough presents without having to accept them from complete strangers. Johnny, Sdyney and the sitter come bursting into the office. Johnny makes a beeline for the gifts but EJ stops him. Do you remember what we talked about? They do. EJ has done some research and they are accepting toy donations for needy children down at the Horton Town Square. Sami - Wow. That sounds nice, doesn't it? EJ - So I was thinking that maybe you could help me. We could all go down there together. Johnny - All of us? Mom too. EJ - That's up to your mother. Sami nods yes. Johnny - Can we touch them? EJ - I'm not sure about that. I have a better idea. Why don't we see if we can guess what is inside each one. How about that?

HTS - Part 1: Marlena is walking in the park. She recalls seeing Brady and Kristen in bed together. Hope walks up and asks what's wrong. Are you alright? Marlena - Yes, I was just lost in my own thoughts. Hope - Something is going on. What's wrong? Marlena - It isn't what, it's whom. Hope - Kristen? What has she done now. Marlena - You need to promise me that this stays right here between us. Hope - Absolutely, of course. Marlena - She's having an affair. Hope - Of course she is. Poor guy, he has no idea what he's in for. Who's the unlucky guy? Marlena - Brady. Hope - Brady! Marlena - Don't ask me if I'm sure, I'm sure. I walked in on them. Hope - On them in bed? What was he thinking! Obviously he wasn't thinking, at least ... John must have flipped out. Marlena - John doesn't know. Hope - You haven't told him yet? Marlena - Yet being the operative word. I've had chances to tell him but I've chosen not to. Hope - Why?

Kristen's hotel room - Part 1: Brady sleeps as Kristen sits in bed and recalls her conversation with John from earlier in the day. She looks over at Brady and mutters "It's time to take this to another level." She puts drops in her eyes and then gets close to Brady and pretends she's having a nightmare. She calls out 'Please don't do this. Please don't hurt us. No! Don't do it!" Brady 'wakes' her up and holds her tight. You were having a nightmare. It's alright. You woke up saying don't hurt us. Who's us? What do you remember? Kristen - I don't remember anything. Brady - I think you do. I think you're not telling me. Kristen insists she doesn't. What do I have to say to make you stop. Brady - I'm not going to force you to talk about it. Kristen - It was a bad dream. Brady - Got it. Kirsten - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to jump down your throat. I don't even know why I'm not saying anything. I had a nightmare about John and Marlena; what could happen if they found out about us.

Hospital - Part 2: Dan - Back when this all went down and I found out I wasn't Parker's father, Philip was, aside from not being able to look Chloe in the eye I couldn't stand to look at this beautiful boy either. I loved him very much. Jen - I know. I remember. Dan - You told me something Alice told you. Do you remember that? Jen - Yeah. Dan - You said it was possible to love someone completely and still know when it's time to step back and just let go. I know we all want to believe love is timeless and endless but in a lot of cases it's just not. So I want to thank you for helping me realise that. Jen - Wait, do you mean ... Dan - You were right. This isn't the time or the place to talk. We should wait and you should get some rest and take care of yourself. He walks out. Jen - What is wrong with me? She goes after him.

HTS - Part 2: The woman manning the charity booth exclaims in surprise as Johnny, Sydney, Sami and EJ come bearing gifts. Look at all this. How generous of you. Sami - There's actually more in the car. Lady - You're going to make a lot of children very happy. A serviceman in uniform is with her and he gives Johnny a high five. Johny - Daddy, this was great. Sami - Wow, you were right EJ. This really is what Christmas is all about. Sami looks up and sees Rafe and smiles.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen is now dressed, Brady has his pants on. I know it was just a dream but I had it for a reason. This thing that we're doing is risky Brady, it really is. Brady - It's not risky. It's out there but it's not risky. Just breathe. Kristen - If it's not risky why are we acting like it's an illicit affair between two married people sneaking around. Brady - I thought we agreed ... Kristen - I know we agreed but when John and Marlena find out about this they're not going to think of it as a Christmas miracle. There's not going to be hearts and flowers. Brady - Baby, you're worked up. Your subconscious is working on you. Nothing has changed since you had your dream. Kristen - It was a nightmare. Brady - It doesn't matter, it wasn't real. Kristen - I'm trying so hard to keep all these feelings bottled up and it's just not working. John, especially with Marlena inciting him, is going to think that the only reason I'm with you is to create a wedge between you and your father. Brady - Not true at all. Kristen - I know it's not true but John's not going to know it's not true and they're going to be on this so hard and so much and on you to buy into it. Brady - Well that can't happen because that's not how I feel. Kristen - You have no idea what they could do to us. Brady - Luckily we're never going to have to find that out. Kristen - How do you figure? Brady - Because I'm not going to let Marlena or my father know about us.

HTS - Part 3: Hope - So you saw Brady and Kristen together but they have no idea you did. Marlena - Brady doesn't know. Hope - Kristen does? She must be loving this. But I don't understand, why haven't you told John? You tell John everything. Marlena - Everytime I tell John something about Kristen, everytime it comes backs to haunt me. Everytime! Hope - Meaning something else has happened since she returned to Salem. Marlena - That whole debacle at Smith Island. I became paranoid and I did something that I never would normally do. Hope - What? Marlena - John's cell phone rang and I looked at it and it was a message from Kristen and I deleted it. It turns out the message was letting John know that Brady was in the hospital. Hope - And that's why you don't want to tell John about this. Marlena's recalls the confrontation with Kristen after seeing her in bed with Brady. Marlena - Isn't that a good enough reason? You know when we found out when your divorce was finalized and we were all prepared to get married again life was perfect. And then Kristen came to town and everything ... Hope - Is a mess. So Kristen knows that you saw them but she hasn't told Brady? Marlena - That's right. Hope - I can fully understand why. This is her call. But you know what I don't think staying quiet is going to get you the right result either. Marlena - I don't know how to handle this, not by myself. Hope - I'll help. I'll do whatever I can, whatever you need. Marlena - There's nothing ... she stops ... maybe there's something. Hope - If there's something I can do to help ... Marlena - I've just got to figure it out. Hope - What are you thinking? Marlena - I'm thinking if I could just figure out if Brady is committed to Kristen. Is it true feelings or is just about the sex.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 3: Kristen - What do you mean you're going to make sure John and Marlena don't find out about us? Like never? Brady - No, I just think we can keep it under wraps until the right moment comes along. Kristen - When will that be? 2065? Brady - I know this is new to us. We don't even know what to call us yet. Do we know what's going on here between us? Kristen - True. Brady - Obviously we're having a good time. Kristen - Yes. Brady - Only time is going to tell what this turns into. Kristen - What if it turns into something? Brady - Then it turns into something and if it's significant enough to both us my Dad and Marlena are just going to have to accept it. Kristen - Just like that? Brady - Just like that! If it's obvious that it means so much to us, yeah. Kristen - The problem is I don't think they really care about what matters to me. Brady - Here's what I know. They care about me and by extension they'll have to care about what matters to you which hopefully is me. We're both going through this, we're both feeling this, we're both unsure, let's do it together, okay? Kristen - Okay. They kiss and hug. Brady - I've got to go but I would love to come back later. Kristen - Okay. Thank you so much for talking me down. Brady - You should worry more about what happens when you're awake. He opens the door and stops. Kristen - What? Brady - I was thinking, 2013, it's going to be a good year. He leaves. Kristen - Yeah, I couldn't have put it better myself.

HTS - Part 4: Marlena - You have a definite meeting wth Brady? Hope - Yeah about the Police Christmas benefit. Marlena - And it's just the two of you? Hope - Yeah. Marlena - What about making that a threesome? Hope - What? Marlena chuckles - I'm sure that came out wrong. Let me explain.There was a chick that you worked with that Brady had a crush on. Hope - Yeah, Sara Kaufman. Marlena - That's the one. Is she still single? Hope - I don't know. Marlena - If she were ... if it turns out that Brady's feelings for Kristen are just a physical attraction then John doesn't have to know about it. Hope - What exactly do you want me to do? Marlena - Listen up ...

Brady Pub - Part 2: Jen follows Dan into the pub. You are really, really fast. I had a hard time keeping up with you. Dan - Why are you trying? Jen - I just want to tell you that no matter what you think or what I said we most definitely are not finished. Jen - Could you just show me that picture of Parker again. Dan - That's why you came after me? Jen - Just humour me, please. Dan hands her the picture. Jen - What I said about letting go, about what Grandma told me about letting go, I said that to you because you were hurting so much over Chloe and you had just found out that you were not Parker's dad. And I meant what I said, I did. Dan - And I heard you. That's why I brought it up again. Jen - I know but I think I know why you brought it up again today. Dan - You do. Jen - I do. It wasn't just about Parker. It wasn't just about letting him go because you always loved him but you couldn't really have him. It was about me too. Dan - You? Jen - Me. Dan - Well. Jen - Well that is why there is something really important that I need to say to you. Dan - But you can't? Jen - Not so far I can't. Dan - You know what. You're right. We should just wait. Jen - No, I didn't mean that. I meant that I have to say it now because it's only going to make things worse for us if I don't.

Common Grounds - Part 1 : Hope is looking over some papers. Holy Moly! This is incredibly generous. Brady - Stop it, I'm happy to do it. Hope - And to make the donation a matching one ... I really feel we are going to raise a lot of money for the PD. Thank you so much. Brady - You're welcome. T'is the season, right. Some people get sick of celebrating Christmas right after Halloween but I love it. Hope - I never heard that one before. Brady - Do you want me to start singing Christmas carols. I'll probably clear the joint ... Hope - I don't think so. I've heard you sing before, you're very good. Someone comes in. Hope calls out to Sara and tells Brady she asked her to bring a file over. Hope thanks Sara and then introduces her to ... Sara - Brady Black. We have met. Brady shakes her hand. Merry Christmas. Hope - Brady is underwriting and also doing a matching donation for the Police benefit. Sara - Nice. Brady - I'm very happy to help. Sara - Take care and have a nice holiday. Brady - You too. She leaves. Brady looks at Hope - Why are you looking at me like that? Hope - I just had the most amazing idea. Are you game?

HTS - Part 5: Sami is talking to Rafe. So we packed everyone in the car, got all the presents loaded and got them down here before the kids realised what was happening and threw a temper tantrum. But truthfully they're handling it great. Johnny really seems to have gotten the message that EJ ... Rafe - That EJ himself was trying to convey. Sami - Right. Well he's their father. Rafe - I think I remember that. Sami - It is the right thing to do; a great message for the kids. Rafe - Yeah. This was EJ's idea. Sami - Totally. Johnny and Sydney rush up to Rafe and give him a hug. Johnny - Rafe, we gave our presents away. Rafe - I heard. You know what, I am so proud of you guys, so proud. Merry Christmas. EJ walks up - This is going to take a while. They usually only accept unwrapped gifts so they can determine what gender and what age is appropriate. They're going to have to unwrap them, take a look and wrap them again. Rafe - This is a very generous gesture. EJ - It seemed like the right thing to do. Rafe - It is. It's great.

Common Grounds - Part 2 : Brady - So you have an idea about the benefit? Hope - No. Brady - Then what. Hope - I totally forgot that you and Sara knew each other already. You asked me once if she was single. I could find out if she is. Brady - For me? Hope - No, for Justin Timberlake. Of course for you. You know what. I wonder if she has a date for the gala. I could find out. Brady - I appreciate the matchmaking gesture but it's not necessary. Hope - Is this such a terrible way to meet someone? Brady - No but I'm okay. Hope - I know you're okay but let me do this for you. I want ... Brady - I'm not interested in dating now, thank you. Hope - I got the message. Brady - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just that I'm not interested in being set up right now. I'll see you soon okay. Hope - Thanks for the donation. Merry Christmas. Brady leaves. Marlena joins Hope. Hope - How much of that did you hear? Marlena - All of it. He couldn't have shut you down faster if he had a switch. Hope - Yeah! I'm not sure if the result of our little test is scientific well I'd lay odds that Brady's not dating anyone because he's into Kristen. Marlena - It's bad. It's worse than I thought.

HTS - Part 6: Kirsten sits on a bench and stares at her phone and smiles.

Rafe - Hey, I'll see you two soon. Congrats on all the gift giving. Remember what it's called? Johnny - Good karma. Rafe - That's right. So, this is great. Take care. EJ - I hope things are shaping up well for your sister and Nick. Rafe - Thank you. I think they are. EJ - Good. I should go and get this taken care of. Excuse me. Sami - I have to go and get the rest of the presents out of the car. Rafe - You want help? Sami - I thought you had to get out of here. Rafe - I can help you for a few minutes. Sami - I appreciate it but I'm fine. Merry Christmas. Kristen comes up to EJ. This is so festive. Getting in the spirit? EJ - Yes I am actually. How are you? Staying out of trouble? Kristen - Define trouble.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Jen - Sometimes you just trip up you know. Dan - Trip up? Jen - With your words. They don't really come out the way you want them to, the way you're thinking something and then it doesn't come out the same way. Do you know what I mean? Dan - Not really. Jen - Sometimes you expect someone else to say something and you're looking for some kind of signal or sign and that doesn't happen. But that doesn't mean that it's not supposed to happen because your mind can be so crazy at times. It can tell you different things. At times things can seem really clear and in focus, like laser focus. And then the next thing you know everything self-destructs and you don't even know what happened. And you're like crud, am I too late, did I just miss it. I don't want it to be too late. It's not too late, right? Dan - Could you repeat that? Jen - Daniel, I know what you were waiting for me to say that day in my hospital room when you saved my life again. Dan - And what was I waiting for you to say? Jen - What I didn't remember then but I remember now and I'm not fuzzy, my brain is not tossed all around. I said that I love you. Dan - Wow. Jen - Yes, wow. Dan - So you remember. Jen - I said I loved you and you said you loved me too. Dan - When I brought you back to the hospital and you started becoming more alert, do you remember what you said then? You said you were sick and that you said some things ... Jen - That you wouldn't hold anything against me that I said when I was under. Dan - Right. Jen - But here's the thing, I kind of wish you would. Dan - You do? Jen - Yeah I do. Like starting right now and basically for good. Dan - Right now? You're sure. Jen - I am so sure and I am not even sedated. I am 1000% clear. I love you. They look up and see mistletoe so they kiss.

St Luke's: Rafe is sitting in the vestibule when Gabi comes in. Why are you here? Rafe - I knew you had your Pre-Cana today. I was walking by so I stopped by to see how it went. Gabi - Nick is in the other room filling out his questionnaire. Rafe - You already done? Gabi - Yeah, like 10 mins ago. Rafe - Do you feel good about it? Gabi - I do. Oh, Maggie wants us all to come over Christmas Eve; she wants you to come to. Rafe - Even better. I'll be there. Gabi - Are you sure you don't have anything with the kids and Sami. You're good, right? Rafe - No, the only plans I have are to make sure that you have a great Christmas.

HTS - Part 7: Sami returns loaded with gifts but stops when she sees Kristen and EJ talking.

Common Grounds - Part 3 : Hope - I know you don't want John to know that his son is involved with his ex but honestly I really feel that you're playing with fire. He could find out anyway and then what will you say to John.

HTS - Part 8: EJ - You could be coy with other people but don't be coy with me. Kristen - I've already said too much. It's gloaty. I have to stop. EJ - I tell you everything. So as your brother you owe me the whole gloaty story. Kristen - Okay you win. I'm getting close to someone. EJ - Who? Kristen - You're not going to like it. Sami eavesdrops.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Monday, December 17th

Jennifer gets to the hospital and sees Daniel
he tells her she should be resting
she says no this cant wait a minute longer

gabi at the pub
rafe comes in
he says i came to apologize

sami goes into Ejs office
there are gifts everywhere
she says since when did you get so popular?
He says they arent for me they are for the children
all of these are from people who want something from me and if they give gifts to my children they think i (will) wont notice
my closed caption says will
but i think Ejs mouth says wont
sami says the sitter is going to bring the kids here
they will think that they fell into santas workshop
should i get my camera
He says no im not going to let the children have these
this isnt what Christmas is all about and i dont want them to think that it is

marlena is outside the square
meets Hope
Hope says whats wrong
mar says not what whom

Brady is sleeping
Kristen is awake beside him
thinking about what she said to john
when she last seen him
when he delivered Bradys gift
she says its time to take this to another level

Hope says whom?
Kristen
mar says yeah
Hope says what has she done
Marlena says you need to promise me this stays between us
she is having an affair
Hope says of course she is who is the unlucky guy?
Mar says brady
dont ask me if im sure ,im sure
i walked in on them
Hope says in bed?
Mar says Yeah
Hope says for the love of
what was he thinking
he wasnt thinking
john must have flipped out
mar says he doesnt know
Hope says you havent told him yet
marlena says no , i have chosen not to
Hope says why not?

Kristen puts drops in her eyes
and lays down beside Brady
she pretends to cry
like she is having a nightmare
Brady wakes up and say hey whats wrong
he hugs her
says you are having a nightmare
its alright
she says it was a nightmare
he says who was hurting us
she says it went away
dont remember
he says i think you do
she says no i dont remember
she gets out of bed
says it was a bad dream
im sorry
didnt mean to jump down your throat
i had a nightmare about john and marlena and what could happen if they find out about us

sami says i agree these are too many presents
but i dont think johnny is going to agree with you, so how do we convince the kids that they cant have presents with their names on them ?
EJ says these gifts have been piling up since Thanksgiving
i already started talking to the kids about them
she says you were talking to them, without me ?
He says i have been known to parent without consulting you
just as you do and
besides all of these gifts are for johnny and sydney
and none of them are for Allie
think she wont feel excluded?
She says of course she would
i didnt even think of that
he says the point is
they have enough presents without needing to accept them from complete strangers
they have more than enough
johnny and sydney run into the office
with a babysitter
Ej says to them
do you remember what we talked about?
They say yeah
johnny says whats going to happen to all the presents ?
EJ says i did a little bit of research
and it turns out that they are
accepting toy donations for needy children down at the Horton town Square
sami says wow that sounds nice doesnt it?
Ej says so i was thinking that maybe you could help me and we could all go down there together
johnny says all of us? mommy too
Ej says thats up to your mother
johnny says can we touch them
EJ says not sure
i have a better idea
lets see if we can guess whats inside each one
they check out the gifts .

Rafe says i spoke to sami
she pointed out some things to me
gabi says like you crossed the line
he says yes im sorry about that
this whole thing is hard for me to accept
finding out you are pregnant and helping to plan this rushed wedding and finding out that you and nick were together so soon
she says ok stop
this conversation is making me very uncomfortable
he says this is hared for me
i feel worse
i know you and nick went through a lot when you and nick first got together
around the time when the whole thing with Andrew exploded
and chad was threatening you
you made decisions
you wouldnt have made if things were more normal
so im sorry
she says thanks and hugs him
he says im not disappointed in you
just wish things were different
are you sure
about everything?
she says im sure i love nick
he is different ,kind and gentle and loving
and he wants to be with me and raise our baby together.

dan says what is it i need to hear
she notices the card in his pocket
and he shows her the pic of parker
she says he is so cute
he says he is handling the parker thing differently now thanks to her
she taught him how important it is to let go
back when i found out i wasnt his father
i couldnt look chloe in the eyes and i couldnt stand to look at this beautiful boy
and i loved him very much
you also told me something Alice told you
she said it was possible to love someone completely and still know when it was time to step back and let it go
we all want to believe that love is timeless sand endless
but in a lot of cases it is not
so thank you for helping me realize that
we should wait and you need to get some rest
he leaves
she say whats wrong with me and she runs after him

Ej, sami and the kids take all the presents into the square
2 men help too
The woman says oh my
Ej says we would like to make a donation
The woman says look at all of this how generous of you
sami says there is actually more in the car.
The woman says you are going to make a lot of children happy
johnny says daddy this feels great
EJ says it does doesnt it
Sydney and johnny give the gifts away
sami says to EJ,
you are right Ej this really is what x-mas is all about
she puts down some gifts
and sees rafe across the square.

i know it was just a dream but this thing we are doing its risky
brady says its not its out there
but not risky
she says why are we acting like we are having an affair like 2 married people
brady says i thought we agreed
see says i know we agreed but
when john and marlena find out they wont think of it as a x-mas miracle
he says the dream wasnt real
she says this isnt working
john is going to think the only reason im with you is to created a wedge between you and him
he says thats not true
she says we know its not true
but they will be on this so hard and you to buy into it
he says that wont happen
thats not how i feel
she says you have no idea what they can do to us
He says with luck we wont ever have to find that out
im not going let marlena or my father know about us

Hope says you saw brady and kristen together
but they have no idea you did
mar says brady doesnt know
Hope says kristen does does
she must be loving this
why havent you told john
you tell him everything
Mar says every time i tell john something about kristen, it comes back to haunt me every time.
I did something i would normally never do
i deleted messages from Kristen to john
turns out it was a message letting john know that brady was in the hospital
Marlena has a long flashback of kristen and her talking about her and brady
mar says when we found out that your divorce to john was finalized
and we were all prepared to get married again, life was perfect and we were happy and
then Kristen came to town
Hope says kristen hasnt told brady
mar says thats right
Hope says i cant understand why this is a hard call
i don think staying quiet is going to get you the right results
mar says i dont know how to handle this, not by myself
Hope says i will help you
i will do what ever you need
mar says maybe there is something
i have to figure it out
if i could figure out if brady is committed to Kristen
are these true feelings there or is it just about sex

brady says i think we can keep it under wraps until the right moment comes along
she says when will that be 2065?
he says i know this is new to us we dont know whats going on between us
we are having a good time
but only time will tell what this will turn into
if it turns into something significant to both of us
dad and marlena is going to have to accept it
when they see that it means so much to us
she says i dont think they care if it means anything to me
he says they care about me and they will have to care about you
we are both going through this
we are both feeling this and we are both unsure lets do it together
he has to go
he wants to come back later
she says ok
he says 2013 is going to be a good year
he leaves
she says i couldnt have put it better myself

mar says you have a definite meeting with brady
Hope says yeah about the police x-mas benefit , just the 2 of us
mar says why not make it a threesome
Hope says what?
Mar says i think that came out wrong
there was a detective you worked with a long time ago and brady had a crush on her
Hope says yeah sara coughlin
Mar says yes ,, is she still single?
If she were, this is the crazy part
if it turns out that bradys feelings for kristen are just a physical attraction then john doesnt have to know
Hope says what do you want me to do

dan goes to the pub
with jennifer running behind him
she says you are really fast
i had a hard time keeping up with you

Hope meets with brady at the coffee place
she thanks him for his donation, thinks they are going to raise a lot of money
sara comes in and gives Hope a file
Hope says this is
sara says Brady black
we have net
they say merry Christmas to each other and she leaves
brady says why are you looking at me in that very funny way?

Sami tells rafe ,so we packed everyone up and brought all the presents down here before the kids realized what was happening
truthfully they are handling in great. Johnny seems to have gotten the message that EJ
rafe says that EJ? Himself is trying to convey?
sami says well he is their father
rafe says i think i remember that
sami says it is the right thing to do its a great message for the kids
he says yeah this was Ejs idea?
She says totally
the kids run over to rafe
and johnny says we gave presents away
rafe says i know im so proud of you guys
Ej comes over and says this is going to take awhile
they usually only accept unwrapped gifts
so they know determine the age and gender
we are going to have to unwrap them take a look and wrap them up again
rafe says this was very generous
EJ says it seemed like the right thing to do
rafe says it is yes
its great

jen says she wants to see parkers pic again
he gives it to her
she says what i said about letting go
i said that to you because you were hurting so much over chloe and you just found out you werent parkers dad
i think i know why you brought it up today
it wasnt just about parker
it wasnt about letting him go you will always love him but you couldnt really have him
it was about me too
he says you
well?
She says Theres is something important i need to say to you
he says but you cant
she says not so far
he says we should wait
she says no i have to say it now
it will make things worse if i dont

Hope says i forgot you and sara knew each other
i can find out of she is single
brady says for me?
She says no for justin timberlake
of course for you
i wonder if she has a date for the gala
he says i dont want
im not interested in dating now

Kristen sits outside the square
with her phone

rafe says see you soon
congrats on all the gift giving
the kids run off
rafe says this is great
Ej says i hope things are shaping up well for your sister and nick
rafe says thanks i think they are
Ej leaves
sami says she has to go get the rest of the gifts out of the car
rafe says i will help
she says i thought you had to go
he says i can help for a few minutes
she says no its alright
i will be fine
merry Christmas
she leaves
Kristen pokes Ej on the back
he turns around
says hello
how are you?
Staying out of trouble?
she says well define trouble?
jen says sometimes you trip up with your words
they dont come out right
or you expect someone else to say something
then she rambles on and on too much
bla bla bla
its not too late is it
he says could you repeat that
she says i know what you were waiting for me to say at the hospital
he says what was i waiting for you to say?
she says what i didnt remember then
but i remember it now
and im not fuzzy
i said that i loved you
he says wow
she says wow
i said i loved you and you said you loved me too
im so sure and im not even sedated
im 1000 percent clear here
and i love you
she looks up and they are standing under mistletoe
they go to kiss

rafe is in the church foyer
gabi comes in
he says he know she has the pre cana thing
he stopped by to see how it went
she says she was done 10 minutes ago, nick is still filling out the questionnaire
maggie wants them to come over
Christmas eve and bring tamales
and wants him to come too
he says he will be there
she says are you sure you dont have anything with sami and the kids
he says no the only plans i have are to make sure you have a great
Christmas.

Hope says i get the message
brady says im sorry but im not interested right now in being set up
thank you for thinking of me
hope the gala is awesome
see you soon
he leaves
marlena comes and sits with Hope
mar says she heard all of it
he couldnt have shut you down faster if he had a switch
Hope says i would lay odds that he isnt dating anyone
because he is sleeping with Kristen
mar says its bad worse than i thought

sami comes with her arms full of gifts and sees Kristen with Ej

Hope says i know you dont want to tell john but i feel like you are playing with fire here
he could find out any way and then what will you say to him

Ej says you can be coy with other people but do not be coy with me
kristen says i already said too much its gloat-y i have to stop
he says gloat-y is it? i tell you everything so you owe me as your brother to tell me the whole gloat-y story
she says ok you win
im getting close to someone
he says who?
She says you arent going to like it
sami is listening

AFaithL

Dude. Kristen is one cold bitch.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So... Does anyone else think that Ej set that whole gift thing up? :shame:

AFaithL

I love Hope and Marlena's friendship. So glad they've got each other's "back".
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 14 2012, 05:57 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 14 2012, 02:48 PM
Dude. Kristen is one cold bitch.
Yes she is, lol.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

bomber
Member Avatar

How the hell does Jen "run really fast" after Dan mere days after her appendectomy?

Romancer66

bomber
Dec 14 2012, 03:57 PM
How the hell does Jen "run really fast" after Dan mere days after her appendectomy?
"Love" no doubt gives wings to her heels. :rolleyes:

Tammy
Member Avatar

PatNS
Dec 14 2012, 02:38 PM
HTS - Part 4: Marlena - You have a definite meeting wth Brady? Hope - Yeah about the Police Christmas benefit. Marlena - And it's just the two of you? Hope - Yeah. Marlena - What about making that a threesome? Hope - What? Marlena chuckles - I'm sure that came out wrong. Let me explain.There was a chick that you worked with that Brady had a crush on. Hope - Yeah, Sara Kaufman. Marlena - That's the one. Is she still single? Hope - I don't know. Marlena - If she were ... if it turns out that Brady's feelings for Kristen are just a physical attraction then John doesn't have to know about it. Hope - What exactly do you want me to do? Marlena - Listen up ...
The fact that Marlena refereed to another woman as a"chick" is weird to me lol.

Oh and I just loooove how they worked in there that Hope and John are divorced. Either they are going somewhere with this information, or tptb have heard the J&M fan bitching about it lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

And still, everytime Ej and/or Kristen refer to each other as siblings, I want to scream "no he's your son".

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 14 2012, 04:15 PM
PatNS

Oh and I just loooove how they worked in there that Hope and John are divorced. Either they are going somewhere with this information, or tptb have heard the J&M fan bitching about it lol.
hopefully a beautiful J&M wedding :wub:

but knowing how predictable this show is they're probably going to have Kristen somehow find out about it and have her use it to her advantage :eyeroll:

AFaithL

This show could use a romantic John and Marlena wedding. To help the ratings, if anything else. And to have Kristen go nuts as her most bitter rival remarries the love of her life --- again.

Thank god the show confirmed that disgusting "marriage" of John and Hope is over. That pairing was the worst, most disgusting, attempted pairing by "Days" in a decade. Eww! I never knew why MarDar tried to go there. They knew most fans hated it.

Edited by AFaithL, Dec 14 2012, 05:31 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Given the events of the day it's possible I am just in a horrible state of mind but this Dannifer shit is garbage. It would've been nice to entertained for a bit instead of nauseated. That's all. Just suck

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

bomber
Dec 14 2012, 03:57 PM
Dan's magical hands gave Jen a rapid-healing superpower.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Tammy
PatNS

Bope fans were bitching too. I suspect that TPTB slipped that line in there about John & Hope being divorced & neither Hope/Bo or Marlena/John being remarried because eventually it will come into play that Marlena has no official tie to John. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road we end up with Kristen convincing John to marry her.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
PatNS

I agree, Marlena referring to her as a "chick" seemed weird. Another thing that weirded me out today was Brady calling Kristen "baby" & I like them (but I still cringed slightly).

Romancer66

BJ Deveraux
Dec 14 2012, 05:51 PM
Given the events of the day it's possible I am just in a horrible state of mind but this Dannifer shit is garbage. It would've been nice to entertained for a bit instead of nauseated. That's all. Just suck
It's a Janet Iacobuzio episode. 'Nuff said.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

EJ to Sami:All of them are for Johnny and Sydney.None of them are for Allie.Don't you think she would feel excluded?
Sami:Of course she would.I didn't even think of that.
Sami "Mother of the Year"Brady.It is a sad state of affairs when EJ is more considerate of Allie's feelings than her own mother.

Will&Sonny

MissLola
Dec 14 2012, 03:16 PM
So... Does anyone else think that Ej set that whole gift thing up? :shame:
Of course he did. From the moment that I saw the original spoilers, there has never been a shred of doubt in my mind that he orchestrated the whole thing, but I freely admit that I'm biased against E.J. I treat E.J. the way that Sami should treat E.J. -- like the worst kind of scum.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply