Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 06:18 PM (3,288 Views)
ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

No to Ejami. Imo, Kristen is too old for Brady. But yes and thank you for a shirtless Greg V ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

The penguin is this a joke? Seriously, I think the writers are trying to be a little funny, anyway EJami looks topnotch as usual, and Sami really seems to fall for EJ again and it's no wonder he's definitely the most charismatic guy in Salem for better or worse!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Dec 15 2012, 08:50 AM
The penguin is this a joke? Seriously, I think the writers are trying to be a little funny, anyway EJami looks topnotch as usual, and Sami really seems to fall for EJ again and it's no wonder he's definitely the most charismatic guy in Salem for better or worse!
I think it's fair to say that there are many of us on this board who don't feel that Ej is the most charasmatic man on Days. I won't even bother to go into the reasons for that.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jennifer's expression about Bristen is priceless!

Rafe's expression with his penguin is the exact same one I had when I saw the picture.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Jennifer! Jennifer! Jennifer ! Way To much Jennifer!!!

Chelsea
Member Avatar

LOL, that Jennifer, Brady, and Kristen is too funny!

Way too much Dannibore. :puke:

Ugh the stupid penguin is back. :eyeroll:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Will&Sonny
Dec 14 2012, 09:04 PM
I never understood why so many people seemed to hate that penguin. :shrug: But I knew as soon as I saw the picture that it was going to garner some groans and complaints! :lol:
It's not the penguin itself, it's how the show has used it to pimp Safe. However, based on what I've seen on the show lately, I'm not worried about it this time around. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

I want Ej to be free of Safe. I don't think I ever remember Ej being this dull. I'm tired of Ej trying to change for Sami while she still pants and has all these moments with Rafe. The character of Ej deserves much better then that. He shouldn't have to change and be dulled down for anyone let alone for someone who still seems very much hung up on another guy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

:cheer: to krady,ejami and ericole

:puke: to dannifer.

where the fuck are john and marlena? :shrug:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 15 2012, 11:45 AM
I want Ej to be free of Safe. I don't think I ever remember Ej being this dull. I'm tired of Ej trying to change for Sami while she still pants and has all these moments with Rafe. The character of Ej deserves much better then that. He shouldn't have to change and be dulled down for anyone let alone for someone who still seems very much hung up on another guy.
I don't think it's Safe that makes Ej dull; I think it is the way he is written to make him fit with Sami. Everytime they attempt to put these two together, Sami is written like she doesn't own a brain and Ej is written sappy and dull. Ej is supposed to be a snarky villain, not a pussy whipped dullard.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think EJ and Rafe would both be 10x better as characters if they weren't constantly being pulled into Sami's vaginal vortex.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Dec 14 2012, 06:18 PM
Jennifer tells Daniel how she really feels about him.----God, do we have to go thru this again!

Posted Image

Kristen has a confession to make to EJ.---This should be good...

Posted Image

Sami sees a side of EJ rarely glimpsed.---I dont know what it could be...He shows his ass all the time.

Posted Image

Daniel and Jennifer share a special moment.---How many special moments do these two morons need in a lifetime?

Posted Image

Marlena confides in Hope about Kristen and Brady.----Why would Hope even care who Brady with?
Posted Image

Jennifer walks in on a shared moment between Brady and Kristen.---Dont worry Im sure not gonna be the last...

Posted Image

A chance encounter with Johnny and Sydney sparks an idea for Kristen to draw Brady closer.

Posted Image

Sonny thinks he knows the truth about Will and Gabi.----Boy hes in for a shocker...

Posted Image

Chad and Abigail reconnect.---There goes her virginity shes so proud of.

Posted Image

Eric is having flashbacks of something that happened in Congo.---Im real sure Nicole can help

Posted Image

Nick and Gabi have their first Pre-Cana sessions with Eric and Marlena.

Posted Image

Nick makes a derogatory comment that puts Will on edge.---Im still waiting for him to get his ass kicked before its over with

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Tuesday - Rafe apologizes to Gabi.---With a penguin? That should smooth things over..

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday - Daniel and Jennifer have a close moment.

Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=270011

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

LOL at the penguin that Rafe is holding. And how many times can Dannifer have these close monents? Sheesh! This is all boring, fast forward already to the Racole scenes.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 15 2012, 04:01 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 15 2012, 11:45 AM
I don't think it's Safe that makes Ej dull; I think it is the way he is written to make him fit with Sami. Everytime they attempt to put these two together, Sami is written like she doesn't own a brain and Ej is written sappy and dull. Ej is supposed to be a snarky villain, not a pussy whipped dullard.
Agreed, EJ is more boring in his scenes with Sami than Rafe (I don't find Rafe boring, but many people do, and I think he is far more interesting that this version of EJ). LOL at the Jennifer/Krady pic, and Eric's face. AZ's outfit looks kind of Jennifer-ish in that pic.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 15 2012, 09:22 AM
The Scorpion
I think it's fair to say that there are many of us on this board who don't feel that Ej is the most charasmatic man on Days. I won't even bother to go into the reasons for that.
lol, I just gave my opinion, but I think there are many viewers who agrees with me! :)

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Buuuuu,.....

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Dec 16 2012, 04:14 AM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion
lol, I just gave my opinion, but I think there are many viewers who agrees with me! :)
I guess I misunderstood your post. When you said Ej is "definitely the most charismatic guy in Salem", I thought you were stating a fact, since you didn't say it was your opinion. :)))

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I wish the writers would have EJafe. EJ realizes he doesn't want Samanther with Rafe because he is falling in love with the hero. THERE is out dark couple! Or same thing with "Samcole".

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Dec 16 2012, 03:33 PM
The Scorpion
Dec 16 2012, 04:14 AM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion
I guess I misunderstood your post. When you said Ej is "definitely the most charismatic guy in Salem", I thought you were stating a fact, since you didn't say it was your opinion. :)))
I thought that everything on here was an opinion, regardless if it was stated or implied :shrug:

Unless we are talking about a spoiler or history.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

honest question: why is Rafe holding that penguin? is it for Sami or the kids? and didn't he give her one already years ago?
Edited by Poker Face, Dec 19 2012, 04:24 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply