Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (38,705 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe go on a NYE date with EJ and Nicole.
John and Marlena try to rescue Brady from Kristenís clutches.
Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears.
John and Brady are hospitalized.
Kate warns EJ about Sami.
Gabi approaches Sonny with a NYE truce

Monday- NYE episode, with lots of romance and lots of kisses!
Wednesday- Brady and John really get into it over Kristen.

NEW 12/21

Monday 12/31/12
Brady tries to explain his relationship with Kristen to John; Eric gives Gabi and Nick his blessing; Adrienne apologizes for doubting Will.

Tuesday 1/1/13
Kristen reveals her plot to John; Brady asks Marlena if she will ever accept Kristen; Nicole feigns drunkenness to draw E.J. from Sami; Jennifer and Daniel share a romantic moment.

Wednesday 1/2/13
John and Marlena try to get Brady away from Kristen; E.J. surprises Sami with a dinner; Gabi seeks a truce with Sonny.

Thursday 1/3/13
Sami lashes out at Kristen; Rafe tells Nicole he thinks things will work out with Sami; Eric chooses not to talk to Nicole about his family problems.

Friday 1/4/13
Marlena warns Brady away from Kristen; Rafe promises Sami they will be together; Abigail expresses concerns about going out with Chad; Chloe shows up at Daniel's place.

Monday ("The Truth Comes Out")
Brady shares his feelings about Kristen to John; Adrienne apologizes to Kate for talking ill of Will.

Tuesday ("Fight)
Brady tries to defend Kristen to John and Marlena; Gabi wants to make amends with Sonny.

Wednesday ("New Year's Eve")
John questions Kristen about her feelings for Brady; Chad and Abigail grow closer.

Thursday ("The Affair")
John and Brady's fight leads to devastating consequences; Rafe confides in Nicole about his hope for the future with Sami.

Friday ("Marlena's Warning")
Marlena issues a stern warning to Brady; Daniel gets a surprise visitor on his doorstep.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

lysie
Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM

But John...I thought you said Marlena was being "paranoid" over Kristen? So will you apologize to her now for being so blaze' about Kristen's involvement in your lives?

Go Brady! I hope he tells John that its none of his business.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie

Wow. Either that 1st spoiler is deceiving or the ones we read last week were wrong. I thought the NYE dates were the other way around-- Sami/EJ and Rafe/Nicole. Interested to see how that double date will turn out. :popcorn:

Didn't Kate already warn EJ about Sami when she told him that Sami would never make him happy and that she didn't know how to love?

michr544125

Is this based on prior to the preemption? So are episodes off a day from what is listed?

Rafe/Sami and Ej/Nicole???? WTF???
Edited by michr544125, Dec 14 2012, 09:35 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Stink's that Sonny isn't on on the 31st so there will be no Wilson included in the kisses.

Should be interesting to see the Gabi trying to make a truce with Sonny though heh.

Though that spoiler confuses me again because it's supposedly a NYE truce but Freddie's schedule doesn't have him down for that day so I'm guessing NYE is more than one day? IDEK lol.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Do John and Brady get into a fight? :popcorn:

Will&Sonny

magicsteacher
Dec 14 2012, 09:32 PM
lysie
Wow. Either that 1st spoiler is deceiving or the ones we read last week were wrong. I thought the NYE dates were the other way around-- Sami/EJ and Rafe/Nicole. Interested to see how that double date will turn out. :popcorn:
I read it as "Sami and Rafe go on NYE dates with E.J. and Nicole[, respectively]." Which means Sami goes on a date with E.J., and Rafe goes on a date with Nicole.

Harmony233

too much of the triangle from hell but at least no dannifer and kate still hates sami I hate when they get along other than when they agree to get along to bring somebody down they both hate lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Whoa, so John and Brady wind up in the hospital? Man, how hard did they fight? D:

six
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 14 2012, 09:38 PM
magicsteacher
lysie
I read it as "Sami and Rafe go on NYE dates with E.J. and Nicole[, respectively]." Which means Sami goes on a date with E.J., and Rafe goes on a date with Nicole.
To me it's worded like they all go together as a group, which I doubt is the case. Purposely misleading in order to get all the fanbases to watch?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Good Lord.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

lysie
at least one couple will be celebrating that romance & kissing off screen. :(

then again, the "romance and kissing" could be made up of Dannifer, Nick/Gabi, & Kristen/Brady, so imagining what's taking place off-screen might not be such a bad alternative.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

six
Dec 14 2012, 09:49 PM
Will&Sonny
magicsteacher
lysie
To me it's worded like they all go together as a group, which I doubt is the case. Purposely misleading in order to get all the fanbases to watch?
That is how I read it,too, as they all go out together, but it could be just to keep the fanbases watching-another bunch of crumbs thrown out there. I guess the writers still don't get that they are pissing off the fans much more than they are making them happy with this crappola.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

six
Dec 14 2012, 09:49 PM
Will&Sonny
magicsteacher
lysie
Looks like so far. Let's see how the other spoilers turn out. I've noticed lately that the first batch of spoilers is the vaguest.

Brady and John in a fight?!?! :OhMy: What the hell? *Roman's voice*
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 14 2012, 10:21 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I can't take anymore of the quad of doom. Please end this sometime this decade.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie

The bolded sounds interesting. The rest.... :huh:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I need lucas to get laid.... And wait for it... NOT by Sami...this show is truly hysterical with the safe/Ejami shit

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

lysie

Way too few stories going on here.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 14 2012, 10:07 PM
What the hell? *Roman's voice*
:roflol: :roflol:

Ljay
Member Avatar

lysie

Im not so sure which to believe...One spoiler says Sami is with Ej and Rafe is with Nicole and now they have them coupled up different. I say let the chips fall and see where they land, lol

Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears? Shit Id cry too if I was in her shoes.

Kate might as well be talkin to a stump. Ej thinks he wants Sami. Hes always thought that. Does Sami show remotely that shes interested in Ej?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply