Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (39,191 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 14 2012, 10:38 PM
I need lucas to get laid.... And wait for it... NOT by Sami...this show is truly hysterical with the safe/Ejami shit
I would love for them to bring Lucas on a new woman to fall in love with. Get him his own storyline. Lets either bring Autumn in or someone we've never heard about.
JMO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Ljay
Dec 14 2012, 10:55 PM
lysie
Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM

Kate might as well be talkin to a stump. Ej thinks he wants Sami. Hes always thought that. Does Sami show remotely that shes interested in Ej?
Hopefully Kate drills it through his head that Sami's a fickle bitch. Seriously.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

These spoilers actually sound pretty decent as the dynamics and situations have all kinds of potential. Plus, Daniel and Jennifer were not mentioned at all.

bomber
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 14 2012, 11:02 PM
These spoilers actually sound pretty decent as the dynamics and situations have all kinds of potential. Plus, Daniel and Jennifer were not mentioned at all.
I think it's a given that Dannifer will be part of the "lots of kissing" on NYE. after building them up for four months, there is no way they are not going to be a major part of the "romantic" festivities.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Other than the John/Brady/Kristen these spoilers sound zzzzzzzz.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Nothing like a New Years ass whoopin between father and son! :blink:
Edited by Tammy, Dec 14 2012, 11:20 PM.

Will&Sonny

I'll be upset if Will and Sonny aren't featured in New Year's Eve scenes, but it does seem like that will be the case, based on Freddie's schedule. Will's previous New Year's Eve was horrible, so it would have been nice to have seen the contrast. I guess there's always next year....

deletemyaccountplease

Please give me ejole crumbs. I have no shame. I am begging

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not overly thrilled at all with the John Brady stuff.

Vicky4Mimi

Sami sees Rafe and cries? Good. Crazy woman, how does she think he feels to see her with his kidnapper, EJ? Please. Grow up Sami, go get Rafe and shut up!

And I agree with LuvingLumi, give Lucas someone. He could make the right woman REALLY happy!

AFaithL

lysie
Dec 14 2012, 11:55 PM
It depends on why they are fighting. If they are fighting because John realizes how dangerous Kristen is, and he's trying to "protect" Brady from getting hurt, then it's all good.

If it comes across that John is jealous because Brady is with "his woman", then he is an ass. It's disrespectful to Marlena and an insult to their love if John acts like he's jealous. If he does, I hope Brady beats him within an inch of his life.

And if John gets pissed at Marlena for not telling him? Get over it. You should want nothing to do with a woman who tried to destroy your wife's life on numerous occasions. Period. Plus, you have done your shit, and Marlena has stood by you. So man up and support the love of your life. Not just in word, but deed.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 12:53 AM
lysie
It depends on why they are fighting. If they are fighting because John realizes how dangerous Kristen is, and he's trying to "protect" Brady from getting hurt, then it's all good.

If it comes across that John is jealous because Brady is with "his woman", then he is an ass. It's disrespectful to Marlena and an insult to their love if John acts like he's jealous. If he does, I hope Brady beats him within an inch of his life.

And if John gets pissed at Marlena for not telling him? Get over it. You should want nothing to do with a woman who tried to destroy your wife's life on numerous occasions. Period. Plus, you have done your shit, and Marlena has stood by you. So man up and support the love of your life. Not just in word, but deed.

It had better be because John's trying to convince Brady Kristen's conniving. I'm not a huge John and Marlena fan, but it would be ridiculous for them to play John as being jealous of anyone involved with Kristen (including his son). Angry/freaked out/bewildered/shocked? Yes, definitely. But definitely not jealous.

Ljay
Member Avatar

lysie
Sami and Rafe go on a NYE date with EJ and Nicole
Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears.
Im gonna make a bet here. The reason why Sami is bawling is because she sees Rafe with Nicole and probably the midnight kiss..

But thats just a guess...

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I guess it is Rafe turn to swap spit with Sami, please writers if this is how you are going to write Ejami, forget it.

I much rather Ej move on if we are going to do this same endless triangle.

Brady and John both getting hospitalized is intriguing, I wonder what that is all about.

Happy to see Kate sharing scenes.

Something tells me the New Year spoilers is not going to be all that great to me.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 15 2012, 12:57 AM
AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 12:53 AM
lysie

It had better be because John's trying to convince Brady Kristen's conniving. I'm not a huge John and Marlena fan, but it would be ridiculous for them to play John as being jealous of anyone involved with Kristen (including his son). Angry/freaked out/bewildered/shocked? Yes, definitely. But definitely not jealous.
it would totally be ridiculous... John spent half of his relationship with Kristen fantasizing about Marlena (the love of his life) for him to be jealous now would just be stupid, not to mention a huge insult to the J&M fans and their history

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 14 2012, 10:07 PM
six
Dec 14 2012, 09:49 PM
Will&Sonny
Dec 14 2012, 09:38 PM
magicsteacher
Dec 14 2012, 09:32 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I read it as "Sami and Rafe go on NYE dates with E.J. and Nicole[, respectively]." Which means Sami goes on a date with E.J., and Rafe goes on a date with Nicole.
To me it's worded like they all go together as a group, which I doubt is the case. Purposely misleading in order to get all the fanbases to watch?
Looks like so far. Let's see how the other spoilers turn out. I've noticed lately that the first batch of spoilers is the vaguest.

Brady and John in a fight?!?! :OhMy: What the hell? *Roman's voice*
OMG I can't tell you how much I love the Roman's voice thing!!!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

:wub2: :$ :rockon: Please Rafe, if you have a chance to be with Nicole, get with her for a little bit instead of the fickle Sami Bitchy. Not saying I don't ship Safe still, or EJole, I love them, but I think that Racole have MAD chemistry and should be happy for a while together. Oh, and hopefully Sami cries because she realizes she doesn't want EJ and is jealous fo Racole. And Rafe and Nicole being on a date.... :smooch: :cheer: :wub: :popcorn: :applause:

If they go on a date and kiss, I will eat my words and give TomSell credit for this!
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 15 2012, 01:39 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

lysie
Sami and Rafe go on a NYE date with EJ and Nicole.
What.the.FUCK.

Posted Image

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, whatever happens on New Years Eve, I'm tired of this boring triangle, and I would rather see EJ move on to better things! John and Brady? Hmm, it remains to be seen how it all plays out!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 15 2012, 12:03 AM
Sami sees Rafe and cries? Good. Crazy woman, how does she think he feels to see her with his kidnapper, EJ? Please. Grow up Sami, go get Rafe and shut up!

And I agree with LuvingLumi, give Lucas someone. He could make the right woman REALLY happy!
Yes, this! Sami needs to grow up and get a clue.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply