Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (39,590 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 24 2012, 06:54 PM
I don't see any anvils in EJ rebuffing her kiss.
Oh, I see the anvil LOL-- I don't want you, Nikki, I'm focused on Sami because I love her. And I'm sure his words will say just that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Miss Lola the writers are as lazy as sh*t they keep recycling the crappy stories over and over. I still can't get around why he has no friends (Nicole used to be). I am sure he must have one at least from his racing days or when he went to law school, someone who casn shed light to his character as you say.instead we have him banking his entire existence on a woman whose regard for him is no higher than her waistline.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 24 2012, 08:08 PM
Ej can chase after Sami's sloppy seconds all he wants, he'll never be completely rid of Nicole and his feelings for her. So he can go right ahead and snag Sami away from Rafe, he will never truly win her (having her physically is quite different to having her emotionally which he currently doesn't). I believe he's going through a case of 'you never know what you got until it's gone' by replacing Nicole with Sami in his life ans since Sami comes with a pre packaged deal of kids in towe it's easy for him to justify his chase for Sami, the man is obsessed with family probably more than he is with Sami. Making Sydney Nicole's would certainly make things interesting.
Well, I've never seen it like EJ replacing women, but more like that Sami is the woman he always wanted to have more than someone else, then you can call it obsession or anything else! Personally, I think that this is getting tiresome, I mean how many times are they going to play this story with EJ and Sami that always ends the same way? Is it credible that a man like EJ can not move on to something else? The story sucks right now and also many other stories on Days, except Kristen's sl! IMO

MissLola
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 24 2012, 08:23 PM
Miss Lola the writers are as lazy as sh*t they keep recycling the crappy stories over and over. I still can't get around why he has no friends (Nicole used to be). I am sure he must have one at least from his racing days or when he went to law school, someone who casn shed light to his character as you say.instead we have him banking his entire existence on a woman whose regard for him is no higher than her waistline.
Ej's whole life consists if Fatha and whatever woman he fancies at the moment. There are so many possibilities for him, as well as other characters on the show. Everthing does not have to revolve around love. Get creative writers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

angie37
Dec 24 2012, 08:17 PM
lysie
Oh, I see the anvil LOL-- I don't want you, Nikki, I'm focused on Sami because I love her. And I'm sure his words will say just that.
At this point I'm just grateful for Ejole interaction. I know Jari will play up the scenes regardless.

Though I'll wait to see the scene play out on screen before I throw stones at it.
Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

the writers don't know how to write a sexy male lead
Like I really think (know!!!) they are not creatively capable of doing it
Which is stupid bc with James Scott it seems like it'd be SO EASY

camera shy

angie37
Dec 24 2012, 08:17 PM
lysie
Well it's a good thing then she's not kissing him for real. She's taking one for team Safe. :D

deletemyaccountplease

If you had js on any other show he'd be a sexy beast
It's disgusting!!!!!!

Helpless Romantic

Hamilton
Dec 24 2012, 08:02 PM
John and Brady get into a physical altercation over Kristen, leading to the father and son being hospitalized. Later, an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears over her family falling apart. Will Rafe be able to comfort Sami and help her through her pain?

I certainly hope the hell not! Rafe needs to tell Sami to take a hike and cry her river of tears all over Ej's pink shirt. Why should Rafe get dragged into her latest rant against the evil Dimera family? In a couple of months Sami and Ej will be tossing back a glass of wine laughing at crazy Kristen's antics anyway.
I feel the same . I love SAFE but Sami needs therapy and lots of it. The merry go round continues. Can she PLEASE have a breakdown? Something different than playing ping pong men? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 24 2012, 09:23 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 24 2012, 05:13 PM
Who's worse in everyone's opinion: EJaylor or Dannifer? LOL I think EJaylor is worse IMO.

Well, we got in one hand Ejaylor...scarf sniffers. Pathetic in any way shape or form.

And then we have Dannifer....Heart reattachment. Kinda scary when you think about it really...

Oh hell, I wouldnt turn my hand for the other. Both couples where a shot in the dark and ricocheted kicking the ones that, are writing and has wrote for them, in the ass..

Mission Failed.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 24 2012, 09:03 AM
But on second thought, I could see her using Eric to stay close to Sydney.
If this is true, Nicole continues to be a baby obsessed psycho.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Marlena feels bad when she nearly gives John a heart attack by deliberately sending him off to catch his son in bed with his ex. While she beats herself up about it and turns to Hope to moan, Brady is busy trying to convince his father that his feelings for Kristen extend beyond her nether-regions. All of this has worked into Kristen’s hands. She rubs it in the shrink’s face and looks forward to the new year. She starts it off by confessing everything to John and making it clear that it was all planned. She still hasn’t gotten over the way he treated her. He clues in that she has been banging his son for revenge. When Brady shows up after John storms off, Kristen tells him his dad was acting like a maniac. It isn’t long before John returns with Marlena, looking for a fight. John attempts to convince his son that Kristen is a vengeful harpy but Brady is so smitten that he winds up pounding on his papa for besmirching the honor of his lady love. Kristen thinks this is awesome. Marlena is so horrified that her eyebrows curl. John and Brady have to be hospitalized, but each refuses to talk to the cops. John feels bad for not believing Marlena. That makes her feel bad and she nearly confesses for sending him to walk in on the traumatic scene. Meanwhile, Kristen apologizes to Brady for the situation. She admits to herself that she is actually developing feelings for him and decides to end things. He won’t let her do it. She moans to EJ about her situation. He suddenly realizes that what she is up to could get in the way of his plans for Samanther.
Will convinces his grandma that Nick is actually a decent guy, even if he acts like a jerk sometimes. That’s good enough for Kate to want to hire him. Nick’s distracted by other things. He worries that Gabi will open her gob to Eric. He runs off and stops her just before she confesses everything to the priest. Sami simultaneously drops herself in the middle of all of this and insists on telling Eric everything herself, not that she actually knows what’s happening. Gabi gives the priest her cover story anyway and he agrees to go along with the wedding.
Adrienne tells Sonny how happy she is that he is happy with Will. Then she bumps into Kate and apologizes for trashing Will a couple of months ago. Meanwhile, Will has convinced himself that Nick is actually a good guy. He calls him out for his ‘gay boy’ comment and Nick tells him that he won’t put up with him if he keeps flip-flopping about the paternity issue. At that moment, Gabi and Sonny decide to make peace for Will’s sake.
Sami and Rafe continue obsessing over each other while they prepare for their dates with Nicole and EJ. Rafe is noticeably distraught when he sees Sami and Elvis together. Nic prods him to talk to her when EJ goes off for booze. Nicole decides to keep EJ distracted by pretending to be wasted and pulling him into a smooch. That gives Rafe the chance to ring in the New Year by locking lips with Sami. They’re both moved. EJ stalks over and plants his lips on her. Rafe does his best not to react to the fact that he and EJ just shared a pair of lips. Sami still doesn’t know which man she wants. As the clock ticks over, Chad spends the evening with Abby and they share a kiss while her mom pays Daniel a visit at the hospital and manages to get him to give her a peck. The next day, EJ makes another move on Sami. Eric interrupts to tell her about the brawl between John and Brady. She runs off to deal with the family drama. Both EJ and Rafe remain confident that they have her heart. She later bumps into Rafe and weeps all over him. Meanwhile, Marlena hunts down Elvis and lashes out at him because of his sister. At that moment, Kristen tracks down John. He doesn’t want to deal with her, but she says their business is far from over.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-december-31-january-3/#more-112385

Sneak Peeks: Week of December 31

Sami goes on a NYE date with EJ and runs into Nicole and Rafe, who attend the party together as well. Later, Rafe gives into his feelings and kisses Sami, and Nicole offers a distraction by kissing EJ! EJ rebuffs Nicole's advances and kisses Sami, but is he too late? Did that kiss "seal the deal"?

Adrienne attempts to make amends with Sonny and Kate for her attitude towards Will.

EJ's determination to win Sami back grows stronger by the day, but a warning from Kate could rock his resolve. Is Kate right about Sami's feelings for EJ?

Chad and Abigail share an electric kiss on New Year's Eve. Could be a sign of a renewed relationship between the two? Maybe...but a decision Chad makes just a few weeks later could have severe repercussions.

Forgive and forget? Not for Kristen DiMera. Emboldened by the success of her plan to snag Brady, a confident Kristen reveals the truth to John about her motives. She's mean, mean, mean…

John and Brady get into a physical altercation over Kristen, leading to the father and son being hospitalized. Later, an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears over her family falling apart. Will Rafe be able to comfort Sami and help her through her pain?

Marlena and John realize they must do whatever it takes to save their son from Kristen's evil clutches.

Will and Nick have a heated confrontation over Nick's repeated homophobic comments.

Gabi approaches Sonny with a NYE truce.

Source Look Ahead: Week of January 7

Nadia Bjorlin returns as Chloe Lane…and she's got BIG news to share with Daniel about Parker. How will Kate react to her news? EJ is ready to take things with Sami to the next level, but she's already making plans with Rafe. Will Sami and Rafe reunite
http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3352-days-of-our-lives-teasers-december-31-edition

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Monday December 31:

Marlena worries about sending John to Brady's office.

Kate hesitates about hiring Nick.

Will changes his mind.

Nick stops Gabi from revealing the truth.

Adrienne has an apology for Kate.

Tuesday January 1:

There are plenty of fireworks to go around this New Year's Eve.

Kristen reveals to John that she's plotting for revenge against him.

Marlena tells Brady she'll never accept Kristen in his life.

Sami and Rafe can't stop thinking of each other.

There are a few surprising kisses this NYE.

Jenn and Daniel share a romantic moment.

Wednesday January 2:

John and Marlena attempt to rescue Brady from Kristen's clutches.

Brady defends Kristen's honor with his fists.

EJ surprises Sami with a romantic dinner.

Will won't have his child raised by a bigot.

Gabi wants a truce from Sonny.

Thursday January 3:

Both John and Brady are hospitalized and treated.

Sami and Eric are stunned to learn of Kristen and Brady's affair.

Sami bursts into tears when she finds Rafe.

Nicole is hurt when Eric refuses to confide in her about his family issues.

Rafe is confident things will turn out between him and Sami.

Friday January 4:

Kristen accuses John of being jealous and John accuses her of being in love with him.

John realizes Marlena knew about Brady and Kristen.

Kate warns EJ about Sami.

Abigail expresses reservations to Chad about dating him because of Melanie.

Daniel anticipates his date with Jennifer but instead finds his ex-wife at his door.
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

angie37
Member Avatar

Those poor kids. Dannifer just can't catch a break, can they? With heart transplants, the return of an ex-husband, a falling elevator shaft, a bad appendix, and then those hussies Nicole and now Chloe, the torn lovers are forever being kept apart. :sarcasm:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Am I the only one disgusted by the Rafe/Sami/Ej spoiler. Ewwww!
It's like Sami is a ragdoll being pulled apart by two men. There is nothing romantic or enjoyable about this story. End it already!
Edited by MissLola, Dec 25 2012, 09:21 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Why is Marlena lashing out at EJ? The only folks she should be angry with is Kristen and for herself playing right into her hands. EJ had nothing to do with it. She and her botoxed face needs to take a damn seat!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mostly likely, Marlena is so distraught about Brady and John's fight/hospitalization (and has the right to be, unlike Sami) that she verbally attacks any DiMera who's in range.

Good thing Chad was out of Dodge!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 25 2012, 12:53 AM
camera shy
Dec 24 2012, 09:03 AM
But on second thought, I could see her using Eric to stay close to Sydney.
If this is true, Nicole continues to be a baby obsessed psycho.
And that is the LAST thing I want for her. I understand that she got sentimental over Sydney because it's the holidays but I don't expect it to go any further than that. She needs to focus on being a friend to Eric and getting her life back together.

AFaithL

Awww...Kristen admits to herself that she is developing feelings for Brady! For some reason, this makes me happy...

Will&Sonny

Newsflash, Will -- Nick's not a good guy.

I really don't want to see Nick's homophobia swept under the proverbial rug, so I hope that Will quickly realizes that his assessment of Nick's character is completely inaccurate. I also really hope that more people find out about Nick's homophobia soon (at the wedding, perhaps?). I'm looking forward to seeing a few notable characters give Nick a well-deserved verbal smackdown.

Couldn't care less about the E.J. spoilers, but the Kristen/Brady/John/Marlena spoilers sound fun. I'm surprised that Kristen has decided to show her true colors to John, but it will definitely help to propel the storyline forward, so that can only be a good thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply