Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (38,701 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 25 2012, 10:45 AM
Awww...Kristen admits to herself that she is developing feelings for Brady! For some reason, this makes me happy...
I know! I like that they're going to continue though the beginning of 2013, but I just know it's not gonna last and it'll end explosively bad. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 25 2012, 10:11 AM
Why is Marlena lashing out at EJ? The only folks she should be angry with is Kristen and for herself playing right into her hands. EJ had nothing to do with it. She and her botoxed face needs to take a damn seat!
was not just less than year ago ej frame john on stealing money

Harmony233

i don't like how will lets nick run over him

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Harmony233
Dec 25 2012, 11:16 AM
i don't like how will lets nick run over him
I don't either, he needs to start to be a bit of an asshole and start confronting Nick more and more. Get his parents involved if he has to....he really should sit his mom and dad down and tell them the truth. Explain what occurred and what he did with Gabi. Tell then he is gay and that this child won't change that but he needs their help and support in going up against Nick.....this would be a perfect opportunity for story for Lucas, but obviously with Tomlin at the helm it won't happen.

OliveAnn

So, Chloe will just knock on Daniel's door and say, "Hey, guess what? Parker is your kid after all!". No lead-in, no reactions from major players involved in that story a year and a half ago (granted, half of them are no longer on the show)... Why so lazy, Days?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The spoilers sound pretty good with Safe and Will/Nick. The one that intrigues me most is the Chabigail spoiler. They get back together, but his actions weeks later have serious repercussions. I knew it! Abby dumps him because he didn't tell her about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping, and his revenge scheme makes Abby think he is still hung up on Melanie. It even says Abby is worried about Chelanie!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I am laughing at how pathetic EJ is. Kate tells him Sami will never love him, and he knows she loves Rafe, and he STILL thinks he is winning?! What an IDIOT!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I was really excited for chloes return but not so much now that I know her whole story will be about daniel. I need her and bff nicole to share some cocktails asap. Love the kristen spoilers

Ljay
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 25 2012, 01:51 PM
I am laughing at how pathetic EJ is. Kate tells him Sami will never love him, and he knows she loves Rafe, and he STILL thinks he is winning?! What an IDIOT!

Truth is Ej is pathetic. Full grown ass man still living at his Fathers and counting on his deranged sister to help him lasso Sami into something, I would bet on, will be some kind of form of blackmail just to get her to stay once hes got her. I think Ej needs to give up on Sami cause if the man cant get the woman on his own then he needs to find some other sucker to fall for him.Nicole is predisposed at the moment with Eric. Let them send Ej some bad ass chick that can take him down like no other.

Of Course Sami loves Rafe. Anyone that has eyes can see. But all Im wondering about is if shes so hung up on Rafe and always has been what is Sami doin the mattress mambo with Ej while being married to Rafe? Im still stunned over that!
Edited by Ljay, Dec 30 2012, 02:32 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 24 2012, 08:12 PM
Hamilton
Dec 24 2012, 08:02 PM
John and Brady get into a physical altercation over Kristen, leading to the father and son being hospitalized. Later, an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears over her family falling apart. Will Rafe be able to comfort Sami and help her through her pain?

Since when did Sami give a flying fuck about John and Brady?
Sami has just recently began to tolerate her own mother and speak to her without contempt so I find it really strange that they would actually have her crying because John and Brady got into a physical altercation.Making contemptous remarks about John and Brady,yes,crying no way.There has to be more to it than the fight.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I can understand Eric's involvement with his family, but Sami? Her scene with Brady tomorrow even surprises me! And since we keep talking about repetitive spoilers, how about the one for next week with "someone causes trouble for WilSon". How many times have we seen that?! Someone ALWAYS causes a problem for WilSon! Leave them alone already! The baby issue can be their problem, we don't need another person to cause issues for this epic couple!

Helpless Romantic

BeeBee
Dec 25 2012, 11:26 PM
Panda Panda
Hamilton
John and Brady get into a physical altercation over Kristen, leading to the father and son being hospitalized. Later, an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears over her family falling apart. Will Rafe be able to comfort Sami and help her through her pain?

Sami has just recently began to tolerate her own mother and speak to her without contempt so I find it really strange that they would actually have her crying because John and Brady got into a physical altercation.Making contemptous remarks about John and Brady,yes,crying no way.There has to be more to it than the fight.
Actually up until MarDar's regression of Sami this past year Sami had made peace with both John and Marlena from late 06- 09 when they left. With continued references about them even giving her money which she later gave Nicole and of course her stay at their townhouse. Once J&M left and Sami got out of WP a close relationship was built with EM Brady and Sami where they would confide in each other and act like siblings/ family. So Sami being upset is in keeping with the bond that was re-established btwn them so I see nothing wrong with it and very much enjoy the sibling chemistry btwn EM and AS. It sure beats Sami being regressed to being a shrew who STILL had no brain under MarDar laughing it up with Elvis :puke: At this point I would rather see her involved with her family than have the writers telling me she's supposedley "torn" btwn Rafe and EJ but I don't see it. Its a refreshing change to once again have her involved with her family than the ping pong men game they constantly have her playing.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 26 2012, 12:28 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 25 2012, 11:41 PM
BeeBee
Panda Panda
Hamilton

Actually up until MarDar's regression of Sami this past year Sami had made peace with both John and Marlena from late 06- 09 when they left. With continued references about them even giving her money which she later gave Nicole and of course her stay at their townhouse. Once J&M left and Sami got out of WP a close relationship was built with EM Brady and Sami where they would confide in each other and act like siblings/ family. So Sami being upset is in keeping with the bond that was re-established btwn them so I see nothing wrong with it and very much enjoy the sibling chemistry btwn EM and AS. It sure beats Sami being regressed to being a shrew who STILL had no brain under MarDar laughing it up with Elvis :puke: At this point I would rather see her involved with her family than have the writers telling me she's supposedley "torn btwn Rafe and EJ but I don't see it. Its a refreshing change to once again have her involved with her family than the ping pong men game they constantly have her playing.
You may be right but I still don't see Sami actually bursting into tears because John and Brady have been fighting for any reason let alone Kristen.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 25 2012, 11:55 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

BeeBee, I doubt she actually cares about them, this is just a scheme to get closer to Rafe so she can rope him in and have him in her vagina within the next two months.

Helpless Romantic

BeeBee
Dec 25 2012, 11:54 PM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 25 2012, 11:41 PM
BeeBee
Panda Panda

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepJohn and Brady get into a physical altercation over Kristen, leading to the father and son being hospitalized. Later, an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears over her family falling apart. Will Rafe be able to comfort Sami and help her through her pain?
Actually up until MarDar's regression of Sami this past year Sami had made peace with both John and Marlena from late 06- 09 when they left. With continued references about them even giving her money which she later gave Nicole and of course her stay at their townhouse. Once J&M left and Sami got out of WP a close relationship was built with EM Brady and Sami where they would confide in each other and act like siblings/ family. So Sami being upset is in keeping with the bond that was re-established btwn them so I see nothing wrong with it and very much enjoy the sibling chemistry btwn EM and AS. It sure beats Sami being regressed to being a shrew who STILL had no brain under MarDar laughing it up with Elvis :puke: At this point I would rather see her involved with her family than have the writers telling me she's supposedley "torn btwn Rafe and EJ but I don't see it. Its a refreshing change to once again have her involved with her family than the ping pong men game they constantly have her playing.
You may be right but I still don't see Sami actually bursting into tears because John and Brady have been fighting or any reason let alone Kristen.
That is probably an over exaggeration just like the "Sami talks to Eric about her men" spoiler. Not much happened with that talk other than him telling her to focus on the children and not Rafe or EJ which he knew she wasn't going to listen to anyways lol. Also that spoiler is more about tossing safe's another crumb than either John or Brady IMO.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 26 2012, 12:01 AM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 24 2012, 02:38 PM
camera shy
Dec 24 2012, 09:03 AM
But on second thought, I could see her using Eric to stay close to Sydney.
I think maybe, just maybe, Nicole might have a little more feelings for Eric than she does for Ej.
As I recall years ago her and Eric were hot and heavy and she was leaving Victor and all his riches just to be with him. Thats saying a lot for Nicole cause she loves the money.

JMO

P.S.
I believe she used Ej for money and Sydney at one time or another..
EJ didn't have money when she first fell for him.
He'd gone good, renounced Stefano and she was his only client.
When he pays her to testify on his behalf for the immigration board she is surprised at where he got the money from..

concerned
Member Avatar

angie37
Dec 24 2012, 08:17 PM
lysie
Dec 24 2012, 06:54 PM
I don't see any anvils in EJ rebuffing her kiss.
Oh, I see the anvil LOL-- I don't want you, Nikki, I'm focused on Sami because I love her. And I'm sure his words will say just that.
Have we had the PBP for this??

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

OK, it's official for me, Dannifer is more tolerable than RaJami! Maybe it is just because Dannifer haven't been overbearing these past few days.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I hope Chloe gets some scenes with Kristen. I think that would be cool, or if Nancy, Chloe and Kristen work together to bring down Kate. I would also like to see a Sami/Chloe feud. It was touched up on when Chlucas were together but it ended up being disappointing.

lysie
Member Avatar

Why on earth would Nancy, Chloe, and Kristen work together?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply