Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (39,178 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Daysdegrassi
Dec 26 2012, 01:04 AM
I hope Chloe gets some scenes with Kristen. I think that would be cool, or if Nancy, Chloe and Kristen work together to bring down Kate. I would also like to see a Sami/Chloe feud. It was touched up on when Chlucas were together but it ended up being disappointing.
I would just like to say I sure hope a Chloe/ Sami feud will not be explored. IMO its bad enough they are making her the bad guy for the tanned golden nugget and his girl friend the Rosie Polly Jenna :puke: Besides little Ms. Grami will have her hands full elsewhere. I am looking forward to Nancy giving Kate HELL though! lol.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 26 2012, 01:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 26 2012, 01:07 AM
Why on earth would Nancy, Chloe, and Kristen work together?
It would be interesting. Why wouldn't they? They all hate Kate, and Kate hates them all!

Helpless Romantic

Daysdegrassi
Dec 26 2012, 01:23 AM
lysie
It would be interesting. Why wouldn't they? They all hate Kate, and Kate hates them all!
Completely sans AusDami though. :D

lysie
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 26 2012, 01:23 AM
lysie
Why wouldn't they? Because there's no reason for them to. Who knows. It could happen, but it would be completely random, and I'd rather they focus on rivalries and friendships that actually exist instead of making up new ones.

AFaithL

Daysdegrassi
Dec 26 2012, 12:20 AM
OK, it's official for me, Dannifer is more tolerable than RaJami! Maybe it is just because Dannifer haven't been overbearing these past few days.
I'd take Dannifer over EJami any day of the week. This neutered version of EJ is intolerable.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 26 2012, 02:06 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 26 2012, 12:20 AM
OK, it's official for me, Dannifer is more tolerable than RaJami! Maybe it is just because Dannifer haven't been overbearing these past few days.
I'd take Dannifer over EJami any day of the week. This neutered version of EJ is intolerable.
I want both off my screen.

am103
Member Avatar

I really wish Days would get rid of Chad. He has absolutely zero chemistry with everybody on the show, and I hate that they are putting Abigail back in his orbit. Let's get rid of him and bring back Max Brady or test the Abigail/EJ chemistry some more.

Oh, and Cameron can go too. The recast didn't do Cameron any favors, even if he is easy on the eyes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-123112/12354/#item=272306

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

12/31, Marlena worries she has done a terrible thing; Nick manages to stop Gabi from telling Eric the truth; Adrienne admits to Sonny she's sorry she ever doubted Will; Eric agrees to marry Gabi and Nick in the church.

1/1, John confronts Kristen about her feelings for Brady; Brady asks Marlena if she will ever accept Kristen in his life; Nicole pretends to be drunk in order to detain EJ; Jennifer and Daniel have a romantic moment at the stroke of midnight.

1/2, John and Brady get into a fistfight; Rafe and Sami are caught off guard by their feelings for each other; EJ surprises Sami with a romantic dinner; Will confronts Nick about his comment; Gabi seeks a truce with Sonny.

1/3, John and Brady are hospitalized after their fight; an emotional Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears; Nicole is hurt when Eric declines to confide in her; Rafe tells Nicole he believes things are going to work out for him and Sami.

1/4, Marlena tells Brady never to see Kristen again; Kristen accuses John of being jealous; Kate warns EJ about Sami; Abigail expresses reservations about going out with Chad; Daniel is surprised by who shows up at his door.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I would've loved it if Marlena had told John about Brady and Kristen before he discovers them together and he accuses her of starting trouble, only to discover she was telling the truth the whole time. I can't believe Kristen has pitted John and Brady against one another. Yes I can. They haven't really been seeing eye to eye in the past and Kristen manipulations have been successful so far (although I hate what she did to Lexie's grave).

I think Will is Bi sexual because of his flashbacks of having sex with Gabi. I just hope he speaks up about wanting to raise his child. His parents were in a similar situation with him and he doesn't want to do that to his kid.

I just don't know who I want EJ to be with Sami or Nicole and vice versa. Eric and Nicole are okay, but Rafe needs to find another woman. Safe doesn't do it for me, but I like Rafe just not with Sami. Maybe Nicole? Too many pairings suggestions, lol.

Chloe, Daniel isnt worth fighting over. I don't understand why she had to return to interfere with Daniel and Jennifer. They're not worth it. She should've returned for Brady, but I doubt that'll happen.

I can't wait for this week.

jele

Go SAFE. Sami and Rafe have the best chemistry! the pre-kiss was so awesome...... ej and nicole are great 2gether.... go ejole!
let's have some SAFE passion during the wedding!!!!!! and let ej see how HAWT SAFE is....Happy new year to all!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply