Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (39,150 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 15 2012, 01:05 AM
I guess it is Rafe turn to swap spit with Sami, please writers if this is how you are going to write Ejami, forget it.

I much rather Ej move on if we are going to do this same endless triangle.

Brady and John both getting hospitalized is intriguing, I wonder what that is all about.

Happy to see Kate sharing scenes.

Something tells me the New Year spoilers is not going to be all that great to me.
I really like Kate and unfortunately they use this character too little! But haven't we already seen Kate warn EJ about Sami? This is precisely what makes you get tired of Days overall it is to much the same thing all the time, boring triangles, boring characters front and center etc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Dec 14 2012, 11:55 PM
I'm not overly thrilled at all with the John Brady stuff.
I'm still trying to process it. :huh?:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'm going to check it out on the Ej and Nicole basis alone. They have some unfinished buissness to be resolves, so I doubt they are as over as we all think they are. Where is Lucas is any of these spoilers? I'd watch a lot more if I saw his name there.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I mean... Its just Kate being Kate but... do you really think EJ needs a warning at this point? All three of her men on a leash should know all about it by now.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 12:53 AM
lysie
Dec 14 2012, 11:55 PM
I'm not overly thrilled at all with the John Brady stuff.
It depends on why they are fighting. If they are fighting because John realizes how dangerous Kristen is, and he's trying to "protect" Brady from getting hurt, then it's all good.

If it comes across that John is jealous because Brady is with "his woman", then he is an ass. It's disrespectful to Marlena and an insult to their love if John acts like he's jealous. If he does, I hope Brady beats him within an inch of his life.

And if John gets pissed at Marlena for not telling him? Get over it. You should want nothing to do with a woman who tried to destroy your wife's life on numerous occasions. Period. Plus, you have done your shit, and Marlena has stood by you. So man up and support the love of your life. Not just in word, but deed.

I don't care about them fighting. I don't like them putting each other in the hospital. Maybe it'll play out differently from how it sounds at this point. If John hits Brady at all, I hope Marlena gets to impersonate 2001 John for a few minutes.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Wednesday 12/26/12
Rafe and Sami talk about their relationship
E.J. and Sami make plans for New Year's Eve
Rafe and Nicole decide to ring in the new year together
Jennifer breaks her date with Daniel
E.J. encourages Chad to pursue Abigail Conflicting series of Events ..Thought I would post what else is out there about New Years eve and who is going out with who .. :poof:

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami and Rafe go on a NYE date with EJ and Nicole

The wording is strange, but I think this spoiler is trying to Sami goes on a NYE date with EJ, and Rafe with Nicole. If these are official spoilers, then it's just more pandering by making the wording so weird. At first glance it sounds like Safe would be double dating with Ejole, but we know that's not happening.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami goes on a date with EJ, sees Rafe with Nicole, starts wailing because she doesn't have Rafe panting after her like a dog in heat waiting his turn, I bet she will kiss EJ come midnight in to spite him or whatever .... how mature!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I seriously don't want to see John and Brady fighting over Kristen, although I think that's probably what Kristen has wanted all along.

am103
Member Avatar

Ugh, I see we're back to the Days where somebody is in the hospital every week... This is getting tiresome fast. I wouldn't be surprised if the pier makes a return in 2013.

AFaithL

So how many days/weeks are we going to get of John being pissed off at Marlena for not telling him about Bristen? Because I have zero desire in seeing that. He needs to take a good, hard look in the mirror before he starts casting stones Marlena's way. I remember him putting a tracking devise in Marlena's purse against her knowledge, I remember him breaking into people's homes to illegally get information, I remember him hiding the truth about subsex for a little while, and I remember him not believing Marlena when she said Brady was threatening her with violence, causing her to have to temporarily move out to protect herself. During none of these incidents do I remember Marlena getting on her high horse and raking John over the coals.

Marlena is damned if she does, and damned if she doesn't. If she relayed her fears to John, he would accuse her of being paranoid about "poor Kristen " and if she didn't tell him, she would be accused of hiding something from him. She can't win in John's eyes no matter what she does, so I have NO interest in him acting like an ass towards her when the truth comes out.

If John wants to act like an ass towards people who deserve it - namely Kristen and Stefano - I'll enjoy that. However if he gets on his high horse towards Marlena, he can forget it. I haven't had much sympathy for him since Kristen came back to town, but if he starts getting pissy at Marlena, then he needs to get over himself.

annie21

John and Brady beating each other up over Kristen so badly that they both have to be hospitalized sounds totally ridiculous and unbelievable to me. Maybe there's another explanation... maybe they both had bad Sushi at lunch before their argument... or maybe they re-created Jennifer/Nicole's angry encounter on the staircase, this time with both taking an unplanned tumble down the stairs and getting a few boo-boos... or maybe they both plowed into the HTS Christmas decorations and get scratched by pine branches and broken glass... or maybe they decided to settle their differences with a Segway race through HTS and things went awry.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

no did I read right? Safe and EJole going on a double date? like wtf man?! WHAT THE FUCK!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Dec 15 2012, 03:12 PM
no did I read right? Safe and EJole going on a double date? like wtf man?! WHAT THE FUCK!
Talk about "Wife Swap"! I hope one of them gets drunk and ends up with the others date, LOL :drunk: :smooch:

camera shy

Days really needs to retire 'the someone warns someone about someone'. It's like saying this couple is doomed so need to get too invested in them. If they have to do it, at least let the person who's doing the warning sometimes be wrong and admit to it down the road so we don't know from the very start if the couple we want and like won't make it.

Ljay
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 15 2012, 11:45 AM
I seriously don't want to see John and Brady fighting over Kristen, although I think that's probably what Kristen has wanted all along.
I bet Marlena is feeling real special right about now. Her Husband and Step Son fighting over a woman she cant stand. This shit is almost like Jerry Springer material....

:applause:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am thinking (and hoping) that if John and Brady fight over Kristen it is because John is talking trash about Kristen and not jealous in anyway. But them fighting to the point where they end up in the ER sounds like a bit much!

I mean John reamed Marlena left, right and sideways for slapping a punk ass Brady back in the day... but John can beat him? :blink:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Also I am beyond sick of the clown car that Sami's vagina has turned into... pick a man and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

outrageous
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami runs into Rafe's body and bursts into tears.

Bettter.

I really wish they didn't stick Nicole with yet another man as a potential suitor. Waaaaaay too many this year, IMO. EJ, Dan, Brady, Eric and now Rafe. Why Rafe??? Rafe poisoned all the characters. Kill the Hernadi. Please... end the madness.

Oh, and PTB, no one wants to watch a rerun of 2010. Safe v. Ejami has been done and killed your ratings. Just saying...
Edited by outrageous, Dec 15 2012, 06:53 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'd rather it read Lucas and Sami go out on a date and Ej and Nicole spend Christmas Eve together. I'd also like to see Rafe's Emily comes to town and we finally get a back story on Rafe. Oh wait, those aren't spoilers, just my wish list. Sigh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply