Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 31st; *Updated 12/21*
Topic Started: Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM (39,059 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Damn. Nicole gets out of one scenario of suck with Dannifer just in time to fall back into the one of Sami and her shackled suitors. :drunk:

When is my Ericole story starting?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Billie's last airdate should be either this week or next.

Ljay
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 08:59 PM
Thank God for small favors...I never could figure out why she was here to begin with. lol

Will&Sonny

AFaithL
According to Jason*, Lisa Rinna's last airdate is January 31st. We also already know that she's a guest at the wedding in mid-January, so she'll be around for a while longer.

*See this post: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8885021&t=8764585

AFaithL

Will&Sonny
Dec 15 2012, 09:12 PM
AFaithL
According to Jason*, Lisa Rinna's last airdate is January 31st. We also already know that she's a guest at the wedding in mid-January, so she'll be around for a while longer.

Good grief....They must be taping almost 4 months in advance then, because she tweeted on October 9th that she had taped her very last episode. If it's true that her lady airdate is January 31, then Days is taped 3 months and 3 weeks in advance.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Geez, no wonder I keep seeing Billie popping up in the spoilers, I thought she was already long gone. Apparently not.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 09:23 PM
Will&Sonny
AFaithL

Good grief....They must be taping almost 4 months in advance then, because she tweeted on October 9th that she had taped her very last episode. If it's true that her lady airdate is January 31, then Days is taped 3 months and 3 weeks in advance.
Since the Olympics break, they are taping 15 weeks ahead.

AFaithL

gailwinters
Dec 15 2012, 10:18 PM
AFaithL
Dec 15 2012, 09:23 PM
Will&Sonny
AFaithL

Since the Olympics break, they are taping 15 weeks ahead.
Wow. The very definition of insanity.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Ljay
Dec 15 2012, 05:49 PM
Poker Face
Dec 15 2012, 03:12 PM
no did I read right? Safe and EJole going on a double date? like wtf man?! WHAT THE FUCK!
Talk about "Wife Swap"! I hope one of them gets drunk and ends up with the others date, LOL :drunk: :smooch:
How about the four of them get wasted and wake up the next night: Sami and Nicole together in the same bed, Rafe and EJ in another bed together. Everyone is groggy and doesn't remember what happened the night before. I'd tune in to see how that plays out! :popcorn:

LucasHortonFan

be careful what you wish for lol, u never know what these cooky fest of writers will pull, though hopefully its not that! lmao! :drunk:
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Dec 15 2012, 10:35 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

LucasHortonFan
Dec 15 2012, 10:35 PM
be careful what you wish for lol, u never know what these cooky fest of writers will pull, though hopefully its not that! lmao! :drunk:
I'm serious, I would love to see it! If that played out onscreen, I'd be out like Pacquiao. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 15 2012, 10:45 PM.

Daysbabe

Ljay
Dec 15 2012, 01:00 AM
lysie
Dec 14 2012, 09:22 PM
Sami and Rafe go on a NYE date with EJ and Nicole
Sami runs into Rafe and bursts into tears.
Im gonna make a bet here. The reason why Sami is bawling is because she sees Rafe with Nicole and probably the midnight kiss..

But thats just a guess...

My thoughts also!! We already know Sami hates Nicole. She's burst into tears because she sees the kiss!! Go Racole!!! Lol!!

Daysbabe

Daysdegrassi
Dec 15 2012, 01:37 AM
:wub2: :$ :rockon: Please Rafe, if you have a chance to be with Nicole, get with her for a little bit instead of the fickle Sami Bitchy. Not saying I don't ship Safe still, or EJole, I love them, but I think that Racole have MAD chemistry and should be happy for a while together. Oh, and hopefully Sami cries because she realizes she doesn't want EJ and is jealous fo Racole. And Rafe and Nicole being on a date.... :smooch: :cheer: :wub: :popcorn: :applause:

If they go on a date and kiss, I will eat my words and give TomSell credit for this!
I'm rooting for Racole. I would love to see Sami go nuts!! Go Racole!!!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Daysbabe
Dec 15 2012, 11:19 PM
Daysdegrassi
:wub2: :$ :rockon: Please Rafe, if you have a chance to be with Nicole, get with her for a little bit instead of the fickle Sami Bitchy. Not saying I don't ship Safe still, or EJole, I love them, but I think that Racole have MAD chemistry and should be happy for a while together. Oh, and hopefully Sami cries because she realizes she doesn't want EJ and is jealous fo Racole. And Rafe and Nicole being on a date.... :smooch: :cheer: :wub: :popcorn: :applause:

If they go on a date and kiss, I will eat my words and give TomSell credit for this!
Right on! Let's see Sami suffer. And, when EJ sees how upset Sami is over Racole, maybe he'll FINALLY understand, just maybe, that that bitch doesn't love him and never has! Or better yet, maybe he'll want Nikki back. Either way, Racole are so good together and have great chemistry.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Tammy
Dec 15 2012, 06:46 PM
I am thinking (and hoping) that if John and Brady fight over Kristen it is because John is talking trash about Kristen and not jealous in anyway. But them fighting to the point where they end up in the ER sounds like a bit much!

I mean John reamed Marlena left, right and sideways for slapping a punk ass Brady back in the day... but John can beat him? :blink:
Your avatar is the best one on DR, I chuckle most of the time when I see that. :P

LucasHortonFan

I love John and Brady to death, but they both DESERVE the DUMB ASS award if they fall for Kristen schemes. She has them both exactly where she wants them.

Sami also DESERVES a DUMB ASS award for ever believing that the man who took out John's kidney and caused Johnny to be missing which led to disgusting dead baby sex. He's done numerous horrible things to her family but she'll just laugh and think its oh so cute and he's changed. Delusion thy name is Sami and you deserve whatever the man gives you.

Becki

Did Nicole ever have a funeral for her baby? The baby was practically full term.

concerned
Member Avatar

Becki
Dec 16 2012, 02:32 PM
Did Nicole ever have a funeral for her baby? The baby was practically full term.
Why would they focus on a dull drama free emotionless story like closure on the death of a much wanted baby ?

Sami's got a wedding to plan.

Tammy
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 16 2012, 12:17 AM
Tammy
Dec 15 2012, 06:46 PM
I am thinking (and hoping) that if John and Brady fight over Kristen it is because John is talking trash about Kristen and not jealous in anyway. But them fighting to the point where they end up in the ER sounds like a bit much!

I mean John reamed Marlena left, right and sideways for slapping a punk ass Brady back in the day... but John can beat him? :blink:
Your avatar is the best one on DR, I chuckle most of the time when I see that. :P
Thanks! ;)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Daysbabe
Dec 15 2012, 11:19 PM
Daysdegrassi

I am not totally against them but not if it is the purpose to make Sami jealous.

Been there and done that.

Besides I want to see the writers explore Eric and Nicole, Sami can try her best to mind her own business.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Dec 16 2012, 05:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply