Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/17; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Dec 16 2012, 10:32 PM (6,302 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

rosered
Dec 19 2012, 08:42 AM
ț@ShawnC4real

Thank you ALL for the Birthday wishes!! For all who sent gifts, personal Thank You's on the way. Work before play. #EmotionalDay

Wonder if it's an emotional day, cause its his birthday, or the scences he taped at work?? hmm..

@ShawnC4real

Yes, I've been busy, but what's that phrase..!? You can have your cake and...? pic.twitter.com/lKWi40zC
The emotional day can certainly be Chloe dying....I can see that happening more and more now knowing that NB is truly only taping a very short stint....
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I don't think Nadia would come back just to let them kill Chloe off, a character she loves. I think if they were going that route, she let them do it without her. If Parker turns out to be Daniel's, I can see Chloe letting him have some alone time with him so that he can get to know his son and that's when she leaves town again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 18 2012, 09:48 PM
lysie
Dec 18 2012, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the DiMera mansion on that monitor. But I'm bad at this, so check for yourselves.
hmm, possibly. Also looks like it could be that couch in the middle of Horton Square.
that's what I saw too
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 18 2012, 11:28 PM
lysie
Dec 18 2012, 11:04 PM
blueskies
Dec 18 2012, 09:48 PM
lysie
Dec 18 2012, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the DiMera mansion on that monitor. But I'm bad at this, so check for yourselves.
hmm, possibly. Also looks like it could be that couch in the middle of Horton Square.
I was going by the walls actually, but maybe they had the couch bleached to match my brain.
If any couch in Salem needed bleaching, it would be the DiMera one.
Hahaha WHERE IS MARY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Nadia would 100% come back for a Chloe redemption tour ending in her death. She was upset that Chloe was butchered and it seemed like she always planned to come back when the time was right to fix that. Characters that die leave more of a legacy, IMO, than characters that just go out of town never to be seen again. The sad part is that this is more about Daniel and likely Jennifer than it is about Chloe.

However, I don't think Chloe will die. I think Chloe is going to have some disease where she has to, wait for it, go overseas for a special treatment...Yep the DAYS speciality. And she is going to come to town to let Daniel know that Parker is his kid and after they make up and become friendly again she is going to leave Parker in Daniel and Jennifer's care while she tries to get better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Lucky
Dec 19 2012, 03:46 AM
Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris
@galengering just watched yesterday's episode. you were great dude. all the way through.
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/281252095234043904
For some reason, I always imagine BB sitting around stoned, watching Days and tweeting his castmates.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

granolagirl
Dec 19 2012, 02:03 PM
Lucky
Dec 19 2012, 03:46 AM
Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris
@galengering just watched yesterday's episode. you were great dude. all the way through.
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/281252095234043904
For some reason, I always imagine BB sitting around stoned, watching Days and tweeting his castmates.
His tweets have become different since he's back on Days. Actually makes me wonder who tweeted everything before his return.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

camera shy
Dec 19 2012, 09:12 AM
I don't think Nadia would come back just to let them kill Chloe off, a character she loves. I think if they were going that route, she let them do it without her. If Parker turns out to be Daniel's, I can see Chloe letting him have some alone time with him so that he can get to know his son and that's when she leaves town again.
I don't think there was any question Nadia would come back if asked. It's a paycheck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

mer4santo
Dec 18 2012, 09:48 AM
From Eileen Davidson:

@nbcdays Looking forward to working with @Ali_Sweeney and @IamJamesScott today. Then Joe Mascol, too!
6:25 AM

Joe is back!
Joe! :wub:
That's going to be FUN!!! :rockon:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 19 2012, 08:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

AFaithL
Dec 19 2012, 05:43 PM
camera shy
Dec 19 2012, 09:12 AM
I don't think there was any question Nadia would come back if asked. It's a paycheck.
She said she turned them down a couple of times when asked to come back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

A facebook post from Howie Simon, Judi Evan's publicist:

Howie Simon

9 minutes ago near Ladera Heights, CA.

Judi Evans fans!! Starting in January 2013 Judi will be recurring in the role of State Senator Elaine Dawkins on the hit CBS-TV series "The Mentalist" - exact dates TBA - 3 Episodes confirmed so far — with Judi Evans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Dec 20 2012, 06:58 AM

Howie Simon

Judi Evans fans!! Starting in January 2013 Judi will be recurring in the role of State Senator Elaine Dawkins on the hit CBS-TV series "The Mentalist" - exact dates TBA - 3 Episodes confirmed so far — with Judi Evans.
Very good to hear. Good for her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

https://twitter.com/thefacemath/status/281479950622683137

Camila Banus retweeted this. Made me laugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Good for Judi, I love that show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

talbab1994

Howie Simon

That is great news for her, If I were her, I will take that as an opprotunity to leave days. Not because I hate her character but because she can do so much better than what the writers are giving her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

talbab1994

Howie Simon

Great news for Judi! Somebody might as well use her, since Days pretty much refuses to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Dec 20 2012, 10:14 AM
https://twitter.com/thefacemath/status/281479950622683137

Camila Banus retweeted this. Made me laugh.
YES
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Days of our LivesVerified
‏@nbcdays
#DAYS #ThrowbackThursday What plot did Jack uncover about Peter Blake? http://tmblr.co/ZTv2XuZmwR-_ http://bit.ly/xlZivD
https://twitter.com/nbcdays/status/281851944677560320

I don't think this is a sign of anything, but it's interesting that someone at Days would mention Peter.
Edited by six, Dec 20 2012, 03:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

is MR Follow nbcdays twitter?
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Nathanjowensț@Nathanjowens
@alexeinla @caseydeidrick @dj_lace chandlermassey
http://t.co/OGQthFHU

Nathanjowensț@Nathanjowens
Zombie killaz @alexeinla @caseydeidrick chandlermassey @dj_lace @ Villains Tavern
http://t.co/l9QLqKNy
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic