Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Stephen Nichols and Jessica Heap OUT!
Topic Started: Dec 17 2012, 05:47 PM (4,964 Views)
Leisha
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 17 2012, 06:45 PM
Shick
Dec 17 2012, 06:22 PM
Anyone remember William Russ (the dad from Boy Meets World) as Tucker when he first came on in 2009? Although SN is a better vet soap actor, I always liked Russ' version better.
Yes Mam! WR, he was my Tuck Dude (LOL) and was perfect with Jess, I think that's why many warmed to Tristan Rogers Colin with Jill just like Russ the pairing blended very well from jump.
I lost interest in Tucker when they re-cast with SN. SN's Tucker was never a fit with Kay and Jill, while both Tristan Rogers and William Russ was, yet they were let go. I'm surprised they kept SN as long as they did, none of his stories worked and he didn't have chemistry with anyone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lightandday
Dec 17 2012, 06:45 PM
Shick
Anyone remember William Russ (the dad from Boy Meets World) as Tucker when he first came on in 2009? Although SN is a better vet soap actor, I always liked Russ' version better.
Yes Mam! WR, he was my Tuck Dude (LOL) and was perfect with Jess, I think that's why many warmed to Tristan Rogers Colin with Jill just like Russ the pairing blended very well from jump.
Hmmm YES! Russ and Jess Walton had major chem! I was so disappointed when he was let go -_-

tori87dec@aol.com

I love Stephen Nichols in any capacity,as Steve on Days,Tucker on Y&R or Stefan on GH. He and Genie Francis could of had a great storyline revisiting their past together as their chemistry was as wonderful on Y&R as it was on GH,their two of the best actors on daytime television ever! I for one stopped watching once they let Genie go and I loved her character and the show could of chosen to do alot more with their characters if they chose to,very stupid move on their parts. GH should pick up both actors and return them to their rightful places as Stefan and Laura,the ratings would go through the roof and I'd be front and center watching the fireworks. What a waste,Y&R wouldn't know what great talent was if it bit them in the rearend! :shrug:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: stefan7.jpg (9.91 KB)

MollyDolly1986

With Bo off the canvas at Days, and with Steve and Kayla's divorce, I think it would be the perfect time for Stephen to come back as Steve Johnson. Unlike their first return, there could really be a meaty story for Steve and Kayla now.

tylerbo20

days needs to hire good writers before bringing in more vets who just sit there ....GH does Vets best these past few months!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Shick
This.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Hopefully he ends back up on GH. Days still doesn't have its shit in order and probably never will for whatever reason.

Stefan and Laura returning together could be some good drama.
Edited by Drew, Dec 17 2012, 09:57 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

the writers never knew what to do with SN character, Tucker. He was in random storylines that lacked depth.
Eden returned from Paris and it was not explained why her and Noah broke up.
Best of luck to both actors.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I need Steve to return to end this Kabe bullshit. Sabe is endgame.

Queen B
Member Avatar

darraholic
Dec 17 2012, 11:05 PM
Kabe? Seriously? Wow now I'm really glad I stopped watching DOOL lol. That's just nasty and not right at all

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

darraholic
They're not actually going ahead with Kabe are they? :OhMy:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Abe honestly should have been written out years ago. What has ever been the point of him?
Edited by Drew, Dec 18 2012, 12:07 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Dec 18 2012, 12:06 AM
Abe honestly should have been written out years ago. What has ever been the point of him?
Tokenism

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Bright Eyes
Dec 18 2012, 12:07 AM
Drew
Dec 18 2012, 12:06 AM
Tokenism
Well I was trying to be more tactfull :lol:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

darraholic
*slapfight*

kelly777
Member Avatar

I acturally think he was hired just in case they couldn't come to terms with EB in the negotiations. They really butchered history with that because he should have been a she. Total cluster fuck from the beginning. I think he is headed back to DOOL.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'd love it if DOOL brought back Steve, now that SN is off Y&R.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Perhaps Steve could return to Salem and knock some sense into Jennifer.
Even better if Steve's been hiding a very much alive Jack all this time.

MollyDolly1986

I hope Days snaps him up! Kayla without Steve is like jelly without peanut butter.

Leisha
Member Avatar

Shick
Didn't Nelson Branco say Tucker was gone for the "foreseeable future" ? Probably means Tucker isn't being killed off. There is always a possibility he could return in the future played by someone else or William Russ again. Tucker may have been a good long term character if they kept his outgoing personality and stayed with their original idea of adding him to the Chancellor household (via Jill). The re-cast and transformation into a second version of Victor was a loser from day one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply