Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Stephen Nichols and Jessica Heap OUT!
Topic Started: Dec 17 2012, 05:47 PM (5,077 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Hopefully SN is heading back to GH. I rather he go back to GH as Stefan Cassadine then Days as Patch. Stefan was a better character IMO.
TFP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Days needs to bring Steve back NOW!

2012 was the year of supercouple destruction on Days. We lost Abe/Lexie, Jack/Jennifer, and Bo/Hope. Let's bring Steve back and put him and Kayla in a front burning story ASAP!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I hope SN returns to DAYS. MBE is already there & Kayla needs her hubby, Steve around! Plus, GH has a huge cast and he probably won't get much screen time, but on DAYS he will! Go to DAYS, SN!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

CherishLuvsEJ
Dec 18 2012, 02:24 PM
Hopefully SN is heading back to GH. I rather he go back to GH as Stefan Cassadine then Days as Patch. Stefan was a better character IMO.
TFP
I disagree that Stefan is a better character, but GH has the better writers.

Ejole Lifer

Yay he can go back to Days.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I liked both characters so I woud hope that if he does go back to one of these two soaps that they use him and the character! There's nothing worse than when a soap brings back a character only to see them once every few weeks....like Kayla, Justin and Adrienne....

sonemfan4life

3WishGenie
Dec 17 2012, 06:36 PM
Aha, I guess we have our first official male firing lol. No surprise, I think we all saw this coming. I didn't mind Tucker but was just wishing for Eden to leave :D
Our first male firing was the other Noah

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:05 PM
Bad blood or not, Phelps is making the right decision in regards to the show. Losing Francis and Nichols hurts the talent pool the show has, but their characters aren't really going to be missed or create a void because they're no longer around. Besides, Tucker was only created as a Victor replacement when Braeden nearly left the show permanently. Same goes for Francis replacing Scott, correct? Neither replacements were necessary in the end, so see ya!
And therein lies the rub: GF could never be anything akin to MTS. I'll always remember her as Laura on GH as I remember SN as Patch on DOOL.

SchaNich
Member Avatar

Both Genie and Stephen could have been viable players on Y&R. Past is past and they are both talented actors.

sonemfan4life

GF is overrated she is a horrible actress and didn't even try on this show. Her performance was terrible the entire time no matter how much they rewrote Gen.

LPS
Member Avatar

I wasn't impressed with GF either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply