Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Downton Abbey season 3
Topic Started: Dec 17 2012, 11:09 PM (5,017 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Season three of Downton Abbey begins January 6, 2013. check local PBS stations for dates and time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I canít wait they had a marathon a couple of weeks ago season 1 and 2 watched them all again. :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Dec 22 2012, 09:11 PM
I canít wait they had a marathon a couple of weeks ago season 1 and 2 watched them all again. :cheer:
It funny because NBC produces the series, LOL

bygnedys

Eagerly waiting for season 3 to begin.

Apparently it has already been shown in U.K. and there is a twist at end of season.

I don't want to know what it is but I hope it isn't something bad.

It is the only show where I like all the characters!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've already seen Season 3 (as well as the Christmas episode). Such wonderful drama. Because I knew about certain spoilers, the end of the Xmas episode wasn't a surprise, but it wasn't any less emotional.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 28 2012, 04:46 PM
I've already seen Season 3 (as well as the Christmas episode). Such wonderful drama. Because I knew about certain spoilers, the end of the Xmas episode wasn't a surprise, but it wasn't any less emotional.
Makes you wonder if NBC is going to produce another season of this series based on how popular it is in both the US and UK.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

They are. They already announced series 4 months ago.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 29 2012, 09:21 AM
That means viewers in the USA will have to wait another year before they broadcasted on PBS. :angry:

bygnedys

It is better than not being able to view it at all.

I tell you, this is the first show that I have completely liked in a long time.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Jan 4 2013, 09:34 PM
It is better than not being able to view it at all.

I tell you, this is the first show that I have completely liked in a long time.
ITA, i watched MI-5 and Doc Martin on my local PBS station.
I used to watch the Monarch of the Glen before they ended the series.
I miss my local Canadian channels. :frustration:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Matt
They also announced that many of the actors have signed on for Season 5 of show,
:applause: :cheer: :cheer:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

natdot99
Jan 6 2013, 10:59 AM
Matt
They also announced that many of the actors have signed on for Season 5 of show,
Except for one in particular.... :'(

bygnedys

Now you got me scared, I wonder who is not staying.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 6 2013, 03:20 PM
natdot99
Jan 6 2013, 10:59 AM
Matt
Except for one in particular.... :'(
It not DS is it??

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I was disappointed last night that we didnít get to see more of the wedding it hardly seems worth the effort! It was a very enlightening episode!

michelle
Member Avatar

I was sad not to see more of the wedding too. And the honeymoon... :$

To get that far with Matthew and Mary for the last two years and then NOT see MORE was sad. I mean Anna/Bates got a big honeymoon SEX scene, where's Matthew and Mary's!

Also, Matthew, YOU ARE BEING such as ASS about the money. Downton is going to be YOURS one day, you daft prick!

And Good Lord man, stop bringing up poor dead Lavinia. Her dad left you the money cause you ARE a GOOD man. And don't forget, he tried to leave it to two other people, but they are DEAD!

And seriously, Lavinia did not die of a broken heart or because she lost her will to live after seeing you and Mary together. She died of the Spanish flu. Lots of people did. Get over your dreamy self.

Cousin Violet still gets the best lines. Confusing Lord Grantham for a waiter cause he was in black tie vs white tails! PRICELESS!

Love Anna and Bates. Bates proved once again why he is SO BAD ASS. Love him. And Anna's determination to free him...swoon.

Daisy STILL annoys me. Ethel can die. Poor Mrs. Hughes. Come on Lady Edith, get your old man. While he can still get it up.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Yesterday was the first time I watched this show, and I must say... I LOVE IT! Maggie Smith and Shirley MacLaine had me LMAO!

natdot99
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Jan 7 2013, 03:22 PM
I was disappointed last night that we didnít get to see more of the wedding it hardly seems worth the effort! It was a very enlightening episode!
The period wedding dress was amazing. The wedding was a flat disappointment.
Shirley Maclaine was a hoot.

bygnedys

It was a good episode.

Mary and Matthew already fighting. LOL.

I am still confused who the little girls were that got into the car to go to the wedding.

I still like all the characters, I like what Cora said about being an American.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 7 2013, 09:11 PM
lovinsafe
Jan 7 2013, 03:22 PM
The period wedding dress was amazing. The wedding was a flat disappointment.
Shirley Maclaine was a hoot.
It sure didnít show off her figure? But yes it was beautiful in its own wayÖI was surprised that Maryís sisters didnít stand up with her I wonder who did? Mathew had a best man! They needed to spend 5 more minutes and show the wedding party!

I love Mrs. Hughes I kept saying No, No, No when she was at the Dr.s office but by the end of the show she seemed to make peace with the fact she may have cancer! She is like everyoneís momÖ

Yes the grandmaís trying to be so prim and proper and we know back in the day they both were the talk of the town!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply