Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC and Soapnet Promos, Week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 03:57 AM (1,472 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jennifer and daniel
Is it too soon for Jennifer to move on from Jack?
youtube version

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-121712/n30724/

will hope tell john about kristen and kristen ?
[the only thing new in promo that hope tell marlena that she can instead marlena tell johh about kristen and kristen ]

Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 18 2012, 12:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

Thanks for posting.

There was something about the Soapnet promo that reminded me of promos of old. Enjoyed it. The NBC promo I surprisingly caught on TV over the weekend.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

can someone post the nbc promo on youtube?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Nice slap, Jen! Wow!

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Loved Lucas's reaction to the slap...Jennifer must have really felt guilty to slap him that hard lol!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hope wants to tell John about Brady/Kristen? John's still going to be upset when he finds out Marlena knew and didn't say anything to him.

AFaithL

blueskies
Dec 18 2012, 07:32 AM
Hope wants to tell John about Brady/Kristen? John's still going to be upset when he finds out Marlena knew and didn't say anything to him.
I have no interest in seeing John mad at Marlena for ANY reason. I want them working together.

Love Hope and Marlena's friendship.

AFaithL

blueskies
I have no interest in seeing John mad at Marlena for ANY reason. I want them working together.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Damn, Jennifer is a BITCH!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

And what was with the music in the NBC promo?

Romancer66

onceinalifetime
Dec 18 2012, 07:25 AM
Loved Lucas's reaction to the slap...Jennifer must have really felt guilty to slap him that hard lol!
Maybe she's been taking Carrie lessons.

But, yeah, truth hurts. I just hope karma hands her as big a slap when Daniel gets involved with Chloe again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

man jennifer is an ass and lucas looks pretty hot lol

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 09:31 AM
blueskies

Me too. Because I really, really buy Deidre and Kristian as friends. So despite the shit the writers of the past 15 years have thrown on them as characters, and what they did to their friendship, I actually love Marlena and Hope being buds. And they should be buds.

AFaithL

The Room Stops
Dec 18 2012, 11:59 AM
AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 09:31 AM
blueskies

Me too. Because I really, really buy Deidre and Kristian as friends. So despite the shit the writers of the past 15 years have thrown on them as characters, and what they did to their friendship, I actually love Marlena and Hope being buds. And they should be buds.
I like Marlena's friendship with Kate, too. Both Hope and Kate.

I miss John and Abe's friendship, too. Wish they showed that more.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Neither promo was terrible, for once...but neither was that great either. I liked Lucas and the slap, but I'm so tired of Jennifer and Daniel taking over all of these promos. There must be some serious focus group out there that is insanely in love with that pairing because I'm not seeing it. I already can tell that Lucas is going to go crawling to Jennifer to apologize and she's going to apologize and whine about Jack for two seconds then they will forgive each other and Lucas will accept Daniel. That is worse case scenario and the most likely to play out. So basically even the good in that promo bothered me because this show is stupid.

Like someone else said, the SoapNet promo really seemed like an old-school ABC promo from back in the day when people were just watching the soaps like crazy so they didn't need to try to make it seem like something crazy. Just a conversation that could potentially be taking place in real life between two friends that sets up a weeks worth of story. I'm not saying its good or bad. I personally like it, but definitely don't think its going to cause one extra viewer to tune in because of it.

Overall...this show is still treading water. There is nothing going on that's worth tuning in to see.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

"But I could!" Loved Hope in that moment.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 18 2012, 01:00 PM
"But I could!" Loved Hope in that moment.
I loved it too. I'm tired of all of the older people acting like they are Brady's friend. Yeah he's a grown ass man now (even if the show acts like he's still 20), but no, you are his parents friends. At least Hope is still acting like it.

Helpless Romantic

LUCAS!!! I actually if I'm not mistaken, this is the first NBC promo he has been in without the ensemble cast all together since he has been back right?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 18 2012, 01:03 PM
LUCAS!!! I actually if I'm not mistaken, this is the first NBC promo he has been in without the ensemble cast all together since he has been back right?
yep

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Superficial me speaking...Bryan looks awesome in his new haircut.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply