Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Comings and Goings; Dec. 18th edition
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM (8,418 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/12/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-29.htm?r=twitter
Edited by lysie, Dec 18 2012, 08:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

from i read from cbs sid chloe retun it about daniel

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Blah. I don't mind that Chloe is leaving, but I wish there was a Shawn Christian exit bomb in there. Sad that we are only getting Nancy for such a short period of time, but she doesn't make sense without Chloe anyway.

Hope nu-Cameron doesn't suck because the younger set needs a straight male that can act. And I'm not happy to see the Judi Evans tidbit (even though I will LOVE to see her) because it shouldn't need an announcement every time Justin and Adrienne are on-screen. They should be on a lot. Still hoping that GH will steal Wally Kurth and put him on contract.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not surprised Bjorlin's return is only short-term. That's been speculated since the news broke out. I wonder if they'll switch Parker's paternity, and then kill Chloe off, so Daniel can raise his son.

AFaithL

10 to 1 she leaves Parker in the custody of Dannifer.

Guess this means I won't get my Danloe reunion. :(

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

yeah, I'm beginning to think that we are about to get a "Chloe dies" short arc...I'm not discounting Daniel goes too though....Peggy let the cat out of the bag about Parker being Dan's, so I'm thinking that will be the beginning of the story with the reveal that maybe Chloe's leukemia is back. She will pretty much give Daniffer her blessings and tell them that she's fine with them raising Parker together. Now I'm wondering if MR's hubby being let go from GH will lead to the moving back to Tennessee. If that is the case, then Days can quickly write Dan and Jen leaving town with Parker if they kill Chloe off...

Helpless Romantic

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 12:59 PM
10 to 1 she leaves Parker in the custody of Dannifer.

Guess this means I won't get my Danloe reunion. :(
I was really hoping for Broe myself :( Oh well. Glad Adrienne will resurface now we just need more Justin too. :wub:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sad that Chloe won't be staying. Even sadder that Daniel is not going with her. :'(

darraholic
Member Avatar

At this point I'll just laugh if they kill Chloe off just so Daniel can have Parker. I'll just sit back and wait until Eric saints Daniel.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I REAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY hope they don't bring Chloe back just to give Daniel Parker and kill her off. :'(

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I wish Brady and Chloe could've reconciled. Seems like they would've if she didn't leave Salem.

lily20

Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 12:56 PM
what exactly did it say?

lily20

MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 01:15 PM
Sad that Chloe won't be staying. Even sadder that Daniel is not going with her. :'(
daniel could still leave with her. maybe they're keeping that part under wraps to not give the storyline away. when is sc's contract up?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lily20
Dec 18 2012, 01:38 PM
MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 01:15 PM
daniel could still leave with her. maybe they're keeping that part under wraps to not give the storyline away. when is sc's contract up?
I think it's up in the spring of 2013...coincides with NB's stint end date, doesn't it?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lily20
Dec 18 2012, 01:36 PM
Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 12:56 PM
what exactly did it say?
next issue section
nadia bjorlin reval the reason why chloe return to salem [hint he is in the pic][pic of daniel and chloe]

KlausMikaelsonfan

i haven't watched days since 2007, Chloe is back. How many times has she returned and gone. hahaha

AFaithL

If she just got let go, her last airdate should be in early April.

LovingDays

nooooo i want her to stay and i want daniel to freaking get out of TOWN

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

As if Jack and Nicole's baby isn't enough? They better not kill Chloe off for that disgusting son of a bitch and twat of a girlfriend. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 18 2012, 02:00 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

The more I read about Day's the more I want to run and :x . So Dannif*ckers get Parker, why would they do that???? I know we're speculating but I loved that Phillip was away raising his son (with a possible return sometime if Day's last that long). Can't believe the NB came back from prostitution to give Saint Orange Glow her son for him and that bitch to raise, if that is what happens Day's can truly kiss my ass. :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply