Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Comings and Goings; Dec. 18th edition
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM (8,135 Views)
Ireland98

As soon as MB decided to leave, Tomlin must've panicked at the thought of having his precious Daniel sans child. So he called up NB to deliver Parker to Daniel. Crisis averted. :eyeroll:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Dec 18 2012, 02:13 PM
As soon as MB decided to leave, Tomlin must've panicked at the thought of having his precious Daniel sans child. So he called up NB to deliver Parker to Daniel. Crisis averted. :eyeroll:
Until it's proven otherwise, I'm going to hope that if Parker will end up being Daniel's that through this Maggie will not be Daniel's mother after all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

I guess she's back as angst for Dannifer. Wish she was back longer for a Broe or Phloe reunion. And :flipoff: you tptb if your planning on making Daniel Parker's father :puke: . He's to cute to be Daniel's son.

KweenBoda

Thats the only reason she is back..to prop up GAGGIFER. I hate you Tomlin, you fucking hack writer. Destroying characters, killing off babies..making everyone think that Dr. Dorito is some kind of fucking saint. UGH UGH!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Dec 18 2012, 02:45 PM
Thats the only reason she is back..to prop up GAGGIFER. I hate you Tomlin, you fucking hack writer. Destroying characters, killing off babies..making everyone think that Dr. Dorito is some kind of fucking saint. UGH UGH!
This is a bold statement, but I'm going to make it and I truly believe it: if Days does not survive and gets cancelled in the next year, one of the main reasons will be because of the propping, pimping, multiple character assassinations, killed off characters, rewritten history and sacrifices made for the character of Daniel Jonas. I've lost count of how many couples and characters that have been butchered for this useless character. The only way that Nadia's exit will be decent to me is if her and Daniel leave together, assuming the a-holes make Parker Daniel's son.

Romancer66

Just because NB is going at the end of her short contract--which I suspect is her choice--doesn't mean that SC is necessarily staying. Especially if his own contract is up in Feb. or March 2013. There's an interview with him in the new SOD in which he raves about working with AZ and expresses great enthusiasm for Daniel's upcoming storyline with Chloe. What does he say about Dannifer Redux? Not one word. Granted, it's possible the interviewer didn't ask him about that pairing, but I find that strange, considering that Dannifer 2.0 are getting so much airtime right now. Why wouldn't an actor be asked about a storyline that's currently airing?

My own feeling is that Dannifer 2.0 aren't necessarily set in stone--especially since there's been such a negative backlash against them this time around. A lot may depend on whether this regime stays, or gets the boot in the spring, just like their predecessors.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM
After a long break, Judi Evans is set to resurface as Adrienne. The actress has scenes with TV son Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) on December 31.
Adrienne is back even earlier than that. She's on Christmas Day with Justin & Sonny.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 18 2012, 03:26 PM
Just because NB is going at the end of her short contract--which I suspect is her choice--doesn't mean that SC is necessarily staying. Especially if his own contract is up in Feb. or March 2013. There's an interview with him in the new SOD in which he raves about working with AZ and expresses great enthusiasm for Daniel's upcoming storyline with Chloe. What does he say about Dannifer Redux? Not one word. Granted, it's possible the interviewer didn't ask him about that pairing, but I find that strange, considering that Dannifer 2.0 are getting so much airtime right now. Why wouldn't an actor be asked about a storyline that's currently airing?

My own feeling is that Dannifer 2.0 aren't necessarily set in stone--especially since there's been such a negative backlash against them this time around. A lot may depend on whether this regime stays, or gets the boot in the spring, just like their predecessors.
I know that SC may not stay, but I've come to expect the worst and the worst would be Chloe dying and leaving Parker with his new daddy and Saint Jennifer. :puke: As for SC raving about AZ and his upcoming story with Chloe, that's been SC's pattern especially when it comes to working with Nadia and Danloe. He's been famously quiet when comes to the epic love story of Dannifer. :shrug: All I know is that when I see a post from Jason (or any poster) confirming that SC is leaving, I will do a back flip and party my ass off. ;)

Sariah
Member Avatar

The problem with the Parker paternity retcon is that there's no fallout. Part of the whole switching the baby's paternity thing is to see both sides of the equation. If Belle and Shawn had found out Claire was their child while Philip was offscreen - it would have been monumentally stupid. Particularly since Philip's dramatic reaction to the news drove the story for months. (It was a stupid story, but a story nonetheless.) The only way they should change the paternity (and I am 1000% against it - love my little Phloe dimpled baby) is if Philip is ONSCREEN. A very large part of that story should be Philip's reaction to it!!!! I'm sure we'll get Kate or Chloe saying something like Philip's really sad, but that will be it. It is so dumb to have something like this happen without all the major players onscreen.

And let me lodge my ongoing objection that Philip is, yet again, losing another one of his children.

BillieD
Member Avatar

How typical for this mess of a show.
Nadia hasn't even aired yet and we get the oh so wonderful news that she's leaving. :flipoff: :tears:

She has so many fans but why would anyone bother getting invested again?
I guess she'll die or be labeled unstable or something equally disgusting so that Dannifer gets Parker free and clear. Pitiful.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM
Due to last week's preemption, Nathan Owens' premiere date has changed. The actor will now debut as Dr. Cameron Davis on December 24.
Nathan Owens is in the Canadian credits today (for airdates of 12/18-12/24), so it looks Schuyler Yancey's last airdate was November 19.

AHM

Shoot. I really did have some hope that Chloe might be Dan's exit ticket. I'm thinking that isn't the case, because I'm assuming they haven't even taped the Jack Jr. stuff, and if he will be doing scenes similar to what we saw on those audition reels, it very much looks like Jennifer will still be dating Dan, and it sounds like Chloe might be gone before we even see JJ, but I suppose it's all guesswork. I hope I'm wrong. Dan is a plague.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

I don't blame NB for deciding to keep her stint on DAYS temporary. DAYS, and soaps in general, is on it's last leg, so it was wise of her to leave this sinking ship. However, I am saddened by the fact that my NuBroe dreams will never come to fruition. :'(

AFaithL

See, I liked Daniel and Chloe together. I thought they had a ton of chemistry back in the day.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ireland98
So he called up NB to deliver Parker to Daniel.
Any guesses on how old Parker will be??

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Jason47
Dec 18 2012, 03:56 PM
Ireland98
In Kate and Daniel's conversation on yesterday's show they mentioned he just turned 2 - that was apparently why Kate had been to visit in Chicago.

Now whether they'll stick to that or not remains to be seen...

BillieD
Member Avatar

AFaithL
See, I liked Daniel and Chloe together. I thought they had a ton of chemistry back in the day.
I liked them together too.
I thought they'd have a chance to rekindle what they had at one time, before they were thrown under the bus for that Carly/Melanie junk of a story.

Jason47
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 04:01 PM
Jason47
Ireland98
In Kate and Daniel's conversation on yesterday's show they mentioned he just turned 2 - that was apparently why Kate had been to visit in Chicago.

Now whether they'll stick to that or not remains to be seen...
Okay, haven't watched yesterday's episode yet. The actors are a little older but close to that age, so it's not far off.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

That's actually pretty accurate to the storyline, isn't it? When was Parker born on-air?

BillieD
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 04:09 PM
That's actually pretty accurate to the storyline, isn't it? When was Parker born on-air?
I believe it was November 2010.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply