Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Comings and Goings; Dec. 18th edition
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM (8,125 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 04:09 PM
That's actually pretty accurate to the storyline, isn't it? When was Parker born on-air?
November 11, 2010
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Ironically, Parker was born on Jennifer's first day back...

six
Member Avatar

If NB has the choice of whether or not to extend her stay, that gives me hope that Chloe isn't getting a permanent exit story.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Jason47
Dec 18 2012, 03:29 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM
After a long break, Judi Evans is set to resurface as Adrienne. The actress has scenes with TV son Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) on December 31.
Adrienne is back even earlier than that. She's on Christmas Day with Justin & Sonny.
And this is why you're considered the best DAYS source on the net.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

six
Dec 18 2012, 04:47 PM
If NB has the choice of whether or not to extend her stay, that gives me hope that Chloe isn't getting a permanent exit story.
Yeah, I figure she'll go off on another opera tour and drop her kid off in town. Hmm, maybe Kate's big story is her taking the kid, or a battle between her and Dan/Jen over it. That's pure speculation on my part.

annie21

px780
Dec 18 2012, 04:49 PM
six
Dec 18 2012, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I figure she'll go off on another opera tour and drop her kid off in town. Hmm, maybe Kate's big story is her taking the kid, or a battle between her and Dan/Jen over it. That's pure speculation on my part.
It would be nice, if in insisting upon DNA tests for Parker, Kate and her investigation came across anomalies with Daniel's DNA results which led to the realization that Daniel isn't Eggbaby after all.

AFaithL

So what the heck is NB going to be doing for 3 months? The Parker reveal will take all of two weeks. Maybe we'll get some good scenes with Nicole.

six
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 05:15 PM
So what the heck is NB going to be doing for 3 months? The Parker reveal will take all of two weeks. Maybe we'll get some good scenes with Nicole.
Maybe there's going to be another custody battle. It would be OOC for Kate to sit back and watch passively as Parker was transferred from Philip to Dan.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 18 2012, 04:14 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 04:09 PM
That's actually pretty accurate to the storyline, isn't it? When was Parker born on-air?
November 11, 2010
And the new Parker was born in April 2009, so it's a year-and-a-half SORAS, but if Kate said he's 2, I guess he's technically playing 2.

bomber
Member Avatar

I'd love SC to be leaving but I don't see why he would. He's in that awkward 40+ age bracket that will make getting work on another soap difficult. He's Tomlin's pet and is always going to have a frontburner story so I don't see much incentive for him to throw it away. I don't mind SC as a person I just wish his character wasn't such a douche. Maybe they could reveal that he is actually Mike Horton who's been brainwashed and he and Jennifer have been having an incestuous relationship. That could be a fun story!

Romancer66

AFaithL
Only NB knows how long her contract is for. It could be 3 months or 6 months, both of which qualify as "short term" stays. And since she is very good-looking, I find it hard to believe that she won't be taping love scenes with somebody while she's there. I just wish it would be with a worthier character than Daniel. I also think Chloe and Kate might be squaring off--there's a fair amount of bad blood between them, and with Nancy coming back, it seems a safe bet that fur is going to fly.

AFaithL

I have a feeling her return will be like Billie's. After the Parker reveal, she will aimlessly be walking around Salem until she randomly decides one day to take an opera job in Paris.
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 18 2012, 05:51 PM.

Romancer66

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 05:50 PM
I have a feeling her return will be like Billie's. After the Parker reveal, she will aimlessly be walking around Salem until she randomly decides one day to take an opera job in Paris.
Well, Billie was brought back by the previous regime, so it's no surprise that T&W didn't do anything with her. Chloe may be a different story, since it was this regime that made a deal with NB. And I'd be surprised if she agreed to return on anything less than the most advantageous of terms. We may not know more about the specifics of her stay until she gives her first return interview.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Dec 18 2012, 05:28 PM
I'd love SC to be leaving but I don't see why he would. He's in that awkward 40+ age bracket that will make getting work on another soap difficult. He's Tomlin's pet and is always going to have a frontburner story so I don't see much incentive for him to throw it away. I don't mind SC as a person I just wish his character wasn't such a douche. Maybe they could reveal that he is actually Mike Horton who's been brainwashed and he and Jennifer have been having an incestuous relationship. That could be a fun story!
Daniel is being pimped as the successor to Tom Horton so I don't see the show letting him leave. But I would absolutely love it if he left town tomorrow and Mike Horton took his place at the hospital. :cloud9:

lily20

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 01:39 PM
lily20
Dec 18 2012, 01:38 PM
MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 01:15 PM
Sad that Chloe won't be staying. Even sadder that Daniel is not going with her. :'(
daniel could still leave with her. maybe they're keeping that part under wraps to not give the storyline away. when is sc's contract up?
I think it's up in the spring of 2013...coincides with NB's stint end date, doesn't it?
thanks. and yeah it does. hopefully that's not just a coincidence and he leaves.
Daniel is NEVER going to be liked no matter how much they prop him so they just need to write him off.

lily20

Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 01:43 PM
lily20
Dec 18 2012, 01:36 PM
Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 12:56 PM
from i read from cbs sid chloe retun it about daniel
what exactly did it say?
next issue section
nadia bjorlin reval the reason why chloe return to salem [hint he is in the pic][pic of daniel and chloe]
thank you(:

looking forward to reading what she has to say about the storyline. but i'm also kinda dreading it because of Daniel/jennifer.

AFaithL

Romancer66
Dec 18 2012, 05:40 PM
AFaithL
Only NB knows how long her contract is for. It could be 3 months or 6 months, both of which qualify as "short term" stays.
It says her last airdate will be in the Spring.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I just realized- it seems like it might be more time anticipating Chloe's return than it will be on air, since it was announced forever ago. That...would be funny, imho.

Romancer66

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 06:41 PM
Romancer66
Dec 18 2012, 05:40 PM
AFaithL
Only NB knows how long her contract is for. It could be 3 months or 6 months, both of which qualify as "short term" stays.
It says her last airdate will be in the Spring.
Which could be March, April, or May, given how ridiculously far ahead the show tapes. Anyone know if she's still reporting for work? If she is, I doubt her last airdate will be sooner than April, and it wouldn't surprise me if the show tried to drag it out until May sweeps.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

I'm hoping the short airtime means there will be some focus and direction, although the fact that NB was the one who may have walked away is not promising... still, Days would do well to try some story-focused, short-term returns. Not everyone needs to come back "permanently."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply