Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Comings and Goings; Dec. 18th edition
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 12:51 PM (8,475 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

I've been wondering if Chloe's cancer returns & maybe she needs a bone marrow transplant & Kate would be a match like Chloe was Kate's . Now would Kate help Chloe out? That s/l could be interesting so I doubt they will do it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lily20

trojangal
Dec 19 2012, 02:55 PM
I've been wondering if Chloe's cancer returns & maybe she needs a bone marrow transplant & Kate would be a match like Chloe was Kate's . Now would Kate help Chloe out? That s/l could be interesting so I doubt they will do it
actually this is exactly what will probably happen. That's why nancy is coming back and going against kate too.

I don't think it's about parker's paternity at all.
But like always, Daniel will be the hero and save chloe. so this storyline will definitely be propping him.
Chloe will leave once daniel cures her.
Edited by lily20, Dec 19 2012, 05:21 PM.

King
Member Avatar

This sucks, I hate that Chloe's stay is so short! And Nancy's.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I could take Chloe with Phillip. Then bring back Shawn and Belle and have them replace the current horrible square of suck. That would be great. Chloe by herself? Not so much.
Edited by Aliaron, Dec 19 2012, 07:14 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The show desperately needs a couple more - not just one - thirty something females. An established female in that age range with an established history and who isn't related to any of the men on the show should be viewed as absolute gold. The producers/writers should be kneeling at NB's feet, if only because she's a potential love interest for their pets. But they've let her get away.

Days4Life

I haven't read every single post so maybe this has been mentioned already, but I'm wondering if Chloe's leukemia returns and Parker is tested for a match for a bone marrow transplant and during the course of all that they discover he isn't Philip's baby but is Daniel's. That would combine a paternity storyline (which DAYS seems to be overly fond of) with a possible death scenario for Chloe. They could also throw in some bone marrow match drama. It would provide lots of potential for good drama, although I don't want Chloe to die. I would prefer she ride off into the sunset with Daniel....no, strike that. I would prefer Chloe stay and Daniel die of leukemia.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Not surprising that Chloe return is all about Dannifer.Asmany have already speculatd,ths is likely about Chloe handing Parker over to Daniel and announcing she is dying from Leukemia so Dannifer will have instant family

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Chloe's return was never going to be long term. I was looking back at some of the old posts and found this:

Nadia Bjorlin Back To DAYS

In the February 21 issue of Digest, it was reported that a deal for Nadia Bjorlin to return as DAYS's Chloe had hit a dead end. Now, the actress is indeed headed back to Salem and will first air nearly a year after initial talks, in January, 2013, reports tvguide.com. Insiders tell Digest it is not a long-term deal. For more, go to www.tvguide.com.

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/nadia-bjorlin-back-days

It's amazing that it's been talked about for MONTHS, she's taped and done and we haven't even seen her yet! LOL -_-
Edited by talbab1994, Dec 20 2012, 01:00 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I hate that Chloe's stint is short-term, as well as Nancy's. So much potential here. We could have Chloe and Nancy on Kristen's back to stay away from Brady, and then finally explore that fantastic Broe 2.0 that fans were robbed of in 2011!

But unfortunately, I can guess that her return will be mostly about Daniel/Jennifer. Gag.

Ana75
Member Avatar

am103
Dec 20 2012, 01:36 PM
I hate that Chloe's stint is short-term, as well as Nancy's. So much potential here. We could have Chloe and Nancy on Kristen's back to stay away from Brady, and then finally explore that fantastic Broe 2.0 that fans were robbed of in 2011!

This! There are Broe scene(s) in her first week back. Still hoping some way that she would want to stay on days and finally have Brady and Chloe back together.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ana75
Dec 20 2012, 10:51 PM
am103

This! There are Broe scene(s) in her first week back. Still hoping some way that she would want to stay on days and finally have Brady and Chloe back together.
Tomlin will never do it. The 2013 previews confirmed it. Chloe was brought back strictly for Dannishit. The few Broe scenes we might get is Tomlin's way of placating us. The same way he did with J & J fans when he had Jen look at Jack's pictures before running off to tell Dan that she wuvs him. It's a slap in the face really. Tomlin has an ego the size of Texas and he is going to write for his couples not ours. Which hopefully means he will write his way to the unemployment line again sooner than later.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 21 2012, 10:47 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 21 2012, 10:46 AM
Ana75
am103

Tomlin will never do it. The 2013 previews confirmed it. Chloe was brought back strictly for Dannishit. The few Broe scenes we might get is Tomlin's way of placating us. The same way he did with J & J fans when he had Jen look at Jack's pictures before running off to tell Dan that she wuvs him. It's a slap in the face really. Tomlin has an ego the size of Texas and he is going to write for his couples not ours. Which hopefully means he will write his way to the unemployment line again sooner than later.
I can't stomach Days doing another huge disservice to Chloe again and again. They said she would be her strong self again and they pull this shit. No thank You!
Edited by Ana75, Dec 21 2012, 02:28 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Ana75
Dec 21 2012, 02:27 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Ana75
am103

I can't stomach Days doing another huge disservice to Chloe again and again. They said she would be her strong self again and they pull this shit. No thank You!
I'm guessing what they meant by Chloe being "strong" is that she will come back and tell Kate she's a bitch a few times and give Nicole a hard time over everything that happened with Daniel. But when it comes to Daniel, Chloe will melt like every other female character who became mushy and pathetic after coming within a two-foot radius of Daniel. :drunk: :frustration: :eyeroll:

annie21

BillieD
Dec 19 2012, 05:34 AM
world50
Dec 18 2012, 11:56 PM
What I heard was that TPTB were trying to legitimize Dan and Jenn as a couple ....trying to make them out as the new Tom and Alice.....but the negative backlash was so bad they rethought the idea.I do believe damage control will happen and hopefully it will be better than we hoped.I hear that they will have Dan get his "just desserts "for all the things he has done .;)
Didn't they try this last year but then had to send Dan offscreen and give SC a break because of all of the same backlash? Did TomSell think they had the magic Dannifer formula that MarDar was lacking?

Yes, I think that's exactly what they thought.

Ana75
Member Avatar

am103
Dec 21 2012, 03:55 PM
Ana75
Dec 21 2012, 02:27 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Ana75

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm guessing what they meant by Chloe being "strong" is that she will come back and tell Kate she's a bitch a few times and give Nicole a hard time over everything that happened with Daniel. But when it comes to Daniel, Chloe will melt like every other female character who became mushy and pathetic after coming within a two-foot radius of Daniel. :drunk: :frustration: :eyeroll:
I would rather have Nadia not come back than have this done to her character again. Daniel shouldn't be given the time of day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply