Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 02:38 PM (114,062 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1355859355/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Richard Culliton

Brady Pub - Part 1: Jen - I said it sedated and I'm saying it now 1000% conscious, I love you. They look up at the mistletoe and are going to kiss when Lucas comments - Talk about a ho, ho, ho moment. Dr. Jonas, some more of your famous post-op care; I can see that. You should have seen how very, very attentive he was to Chloe when she was his patient. Jen - Lucas, please. Lucas - I'd like to talk to you please, alone. I'd like to talk about our family plans for the holiday. Jen - This is not a good time ... Dan - You know what Jen it's okay. I'll wait outside. Jen protests. Dan - It's all good. He leaves. Outside he pumps his fist - Yes. Victor walks up. It looks like someone got exactly what they wanted for Christmas. Back inside - Lucas - Boy, he's just really popular with all the ladies. Jen - I know that you have issues with Daniel but you are acting like a complete jerk right now. Lucas - I'm acting like a jerk? You're acting like a total idiot.

St Luke's - Part 1: Eric goes over the wedding vows and tells Father Tobias that this is his first marriage, a pregnant sophomore in college and an ex-con; it's not exactly a match made in heaven. Father Tobias has seen some pretty odd matches in his time. Eric - If you seen how they had answered their questionnaire and how they are with one another I think they're really serious about this committment but it's just that they're so young. It's not so much about their age. They both strike me as, I know you're not supposed to say this about someone who has done time, as innocent. Father Tobias - I know what you mean. Eric - I think they want to make this committment, I just hope they understand what it entails. Father Tobias - Which is why we often ask a happily married couple from the congregration to be part of the Pre - Cana sessions. The Bishop calls them shining examples. I prefer more scarred veterans. Eric - That's a good idea. I know just who to ask.

HTS - Part 1: EJ - Okay, exactly who is this person I'm not going to like? Kristen recalls having sex with Brady. EJ - You're not ususally this reticent. Who's the guy? Kristen calls out - Hi Sami. Sami acts surprised to see her. EJ - I didn't know she was there. Kristen - Her fragrance, it's lovely, isn't it? Sami apologises. I didn't mean to interrupt a private conversation but I do have all the presents out of the car so we're all ready to go. Kristen - You're not interrupting. You're family. You should be part of this conversation. I was just telling Eeegh here that somebody has become very important to me.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Hope - I just think that if Brady turned down a date with someone as beautiful and smart as Sara he must be really hung up on Kristen. Marlena - You mean hung up like a fly in a spider's web. Hope - You've got to tell John. Marlena - I told you I can't tell John. Hope - But I could. Marlena - No, honey, you can't tell John either. Hope - I can see how worried you are and so am I. Marlena - And this is Brady's business and he and Kristen are both consenting adults. Hope - Consenting? Really, is he? You and I both know this never would have happened if Brady weren't mourning. He's grief-stricken and she knows it and she's using that. Marlena - Yes and he's going through hell right now and he needs his father and because of Kristen he may lose that relationship forever.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Brady opens the door to John. Dad, this is a surprise. John - Listen, kid, we need to talk about Kristen. Brady - Haven't we already talked about her enough. John - We passed over something. We talked about you being there to keep the peace when Marlena broke into Kristen's room but you know I got to thinking about that and something didn't work for me. I was kind of hoping you could clear it up for me. Brady - I'll try. John - What were you doing there in the first place? Brady - Don't you think it would be best for everybody involved if we just forgot about that day. John - Really? Brady - I just don't want to talk about it. John - Even now when I know you have something to hide. Brady - Can you just let it go? John - You don't want to talk about it, fine. I'll ask Kristen. Brady - Dad, hold on. Just remember I did not want to have to tell you this. John - Tell me what son? Brady - You're making me throw Marlena under the bus here. John - Marlena? Brady - Dad, she used my phone to text Kristen to get her out of her room so she could go and search it. When I found those texts and realised that they weren't from me I went over there to stop it and it was too late. John - I'm glad you told me. Brady - I don't know why you would be. John - Because I hate secrets. I think we could put this all behind us if everyone would just put their cards on the table. Brady - I agree. John - So it's nice to know that at least you have nothing else to hide from me.

St Luke's - Part 2: Father Tobias - I think you're right. I think they're exactly the couple for Nick and Gabi to talk to. Eric - I'll get right on it. Father Tobias - Before you do I'd like you to tell me how you're doing. more specifically, are you still having nightmares. Eric - I'm still having nightmares but I do have them under control. I'm still functioning. Father Tobias - I think you're doing very well consdering what you've been through. You still haven't told anyone in your family? Eric - No I haven't told anyone about the nightmares. I would have to tell them why I'm having them; I want to spare them that. Father Tobias - I understand. I just don't want this all bottled up inside you. Eric - Well, I've spoken with you, with other priests and therapists and Him. FT - Good. Eric quotes Psalm 23 and adds - I fear no evil but I fear falling asleep. FT - Keep talking to Him Eric, He's not going to let you down. Eric - I know that. There's a great lot I don't know but I do know that.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Vic - You're mother told me the treatment on your hands was a complete success, you're back on the surgical rotation. Dan - That's right. It took longer then Dr. Lewis said it would but it worked eventually. Vic - She also told me that you saved Jennifer's life again. Dan - It seemed like the right thing to do. Vic - And since you don't like to do anything the easy way you operated on her in that godforsaken shack the Horton's think is charming. Dan - What's the challenge in operating in an OR with surgical instruments, anybody could do that. Vic - Anyway your mother is very proud of you and I suppose I am too. Well come on, spill it. What happened to make you so damned happy? Dan - Why would I share anything with you especially something personal. Vic - You're afraid I'll be insensitive. Dan scoffs - No, you! Vic - I'm only insensitive when the situation warrants it. Had you made any headway with Jennifer I'd clap you on the back and say good on you boy. Compared to that string of losers that you've been hooking up with she is Standard and Poors triple A. Dan - Insensitive and insulting. Vic looks inside the pub - Answer something for me. Jennifer is in there and you're out here talking to me. Why?

Jen - Back off Lucas. Lucas - Wait a minute, you do understand that you're the latest in a pattern, Jennifer. He preys on vulnerable women, that's what he does. He could hold a seminar on exploiting ... Jen - You're out of line right now. Lucas - Am I, really? So what are you telling me, that he's just your doctor. Jen - No, if I told you that I'd be lying. At the very least he's my very good friend. So yeah, we have a lot more than a friendship Lucas. Lucas - I can not believe this. I can't believe you. Jen - Which is why I'm not telling you more because it's fundamentally none of your business. Lucas - Really, none of my business. You're my sister and you're about to make a horrible mistake. I think that makes it my business. Jen - I understand that what happened between Daniel and Chloe was really painful but he paid for that and he has changed. Lucas - Really? Can you spell Nicole? Jen - He was trying to help her. Lucas - He was trying to help Chloe too and my mother. What are you talking about! Don't tell me you don't see the pattern. Jen - You know what I see. I see someone who got hurt and can't get over it. Let's just stop this before we say something we can't take back okay. Lucas - You know I don't care what you say to me and I don't care if you think this is about Chloe because this is about you. Jen - My point exactly which is why it is none of your business. Lucas - You're overwhelmed right now and you've been through way too much in too little time. How can you do this Jennifer? How can you do this to Jack?

HTS - Part 2: Kristen - I was just about to tell EJ that I've got a lot closer to Chad. In fact, he's my favourite brother. EJ puts his arm around her - Thank you so much for sharing that. Kristen - You're welcome. I'm just kidding. Anyway seeing you guys with your kids really hits home how important family is. Sami - Noisy, but important. Kristen - I don't think I've had this much Christmas spirit in years. On that note EJ, father can't make it back for the holidays so he wants to have a video conference with his family on Christmas and I know he'd really like to see you. EJ - I'd like to see him too. Sami - Really? Have you forgotten everything your father has done to you. EJ - He's my father. Sami - Biologically. He's not the father that you are. He doesn't treat you the way you treat your children. Johnny runs up - Daddy, Daddy, we saw Santa. He then talks into EJ's ear. It was just a pretend one but Sydney bought the whole act! EJ - Listen, I would like you to meet your Aunt. Johnny - Another aunt? EJ - Yes, she's my sister so she's your Aunt. Kristen shakes his hand - Hi Johnny. It's so nice to meet you. You too Sydney. Sami, they're beautiful. Johnny - So if you're our Aunt, your kids are our cousins, right? Kristen - Yeah they would be if I had kids but I don't. Johnny - Why not? Sami - I see Timmy over there. We're having a hot chocolate play date. Say goodbye to your Daddy and you're Aunt Kristen. He does. Sami and the kids walk away. EJ - Sorry about that. Kristen - He's a little boy. Little boys ask questions. EJ - They do. It still hurt though.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: John - I'm glad that you were there that day to keep things from escalating. Brady - I kind of had an ally in that. Kristen's been terrific; she really has. She's been a sport through this whole thing. John - You kind of sound like a press secretary. Brady - I've just come to realise that she's not the woman Marlena remembers. You should see how hard she's working for the church board right now and she's determined to get the school built and see that the kids get what they need. John - That sounds like Kirsten, crazy about the kids. That's why she ... anyway I want to thank you for taking my place on the board. It saved me a lot of grief with Marlena. Appartently you two are working pretty well together.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Jen - What you just said was almost unforgiveable. Lucas, you know how much I loved my husband and I stood by him through thick and thin. And I have raised my children to honour his memory, you know that! Lucas - I do know that. It's not what I meant. Jen - Okay, so what do you want me to do? Do you want to me throw myself over the funeral pyre? Is that going to show you how much I love my husband Lucas? Lucas - Jennifer, the funeral was a couple of months ago. Jennifer - What do you want me to do? You want me to wear black for a year? Is that what you want? Lucas - No. I want you to take your time coming back. You haven't had any time at all. You just watched your husband die and then you spend the next month trying to stay out of prison because of Nicole. And then you end up in the hospital so maybe you're not ready to make a decision. Maybe you're due for another bad decision like letting a piece ofgarbage like Daniel into your life. Jen - We are so done with this. Lucas steps in front of her. You know what he did to Chloe. He ruined Chloe's life. I've seen what can happen to women when they take a dose of his medicine. Jen starts walking away but Lucas grabs her arm. I'm not going to let you go. You're overwhelmed and you're vulnerable and he's playing on that. And I will say and do anything to prevent my sister from becoming another notch on his bedpost. Jen slaps him.

HTS - Part 3: EJ - I know you've always wanted children. Kristen - Yeah. Why waste a lot of time wanting things you can't have. I don't like to waste time so I'm just going to be the best aunt I can be to your kids and to Theo. Why don't you go spend time with your family and then maybe on Christmas you can make some time for us, your other family. EJ goes over to Johnny and Sydney. Kristen walks over to the table of gifts. She picks one up, shakes it and smiles. She puts it down and calls Brady and tells him she needs to see him right now.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Eric gives Marlena a hug. Eric asks if she would mind if he had a word with Hope. Marlena - Not at all, here's John, perfect timing. Eric sits down with Hope. I have a favour to ask you. Hope - You're a priest, do I have to say yes? Eric - I hope you will, it would really mean a lot to me. I'm kind of in the midst of setting up Pre-Cana counselling for some kids who are about to get married and Father Tobias think it would be great if you and Bo participate. You both know more about marriage then either one of us. Hope - I would love to say yes but I'm afraid it's just not possible. Bo left this morning to meet up with Shawn Douglas, Belle and Claire. I just have to finish up at work and then Ciara and I are going to join them. We're all going to have Christmas together. I'm so excited. Eric - When are you planning on coming back? Hope - Ciara and I will be back the day after Christmas but Bo is planning on staying on a little longer, sorry. Eric - It's okay, I guess I'll just have to find another happily married couple. Hope - In Salem? Good luck. Eric chuckles.

John and Marlena go to another table. Marlena comments that he was a bit late, she's been waiting for about 10 mins. John - You don't trust me? Marlena - I was worried. John - Sorry, I'm a little jammed up right now. Marlena - What's going on? John - I just came from a conversation with Brady about his relationship with Kristen. Marlena - So how do you feel about this relationship? John - Fine by me. Do you have a problem with it? It's going to go on for quite a while so if you've got an issue with it I think we better talk about it now. Marlena stammers - I don't. I knew it about it already. I just felt it wasn't my place to tell you. I mean they're both adults. They can do whatever they want to together without me being concerned. I'm glad you know. John - Glad I know what. What the hell are you talking about Doc?

Brady Pub - Part 4: Dan comes bursting into the pub with Vic on his heels. What the hell did he say to you? Jen - Nothing. I just need to get out of here. She rushes out. Lucas calls out - Jennifer, that's what he does. He can't help himself. Dan leaves to go after Jen.

Outside Dan asks Jen if she's alright. She will be. Dan - This is weird because we both know he has every right to hate me. Jen - Daniel, he doesn't have a right to judge my life though. Dan - He's probably not the only one who thinks you could do a whole hell of a lot better than me. Jen - Yeah I could. I just chose to settle for you. Dan smiles. So he didn't change your mind? Jen - No he didn't. No one could.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 1: Kristen opens the door to Brady. Brady - I'm glad you called. I was hoping to get the chance to talk to you. I've been doing a little thinking and I've come to a conclusion. Kristen - Sounds a little ominous. Brady - I don't want to see anyone except you. I would like us to be exclusive. What do you say? Kristen - I did not see that coming. Brady holds her close. Kristen looks over at a gift on the end table and smiles.

Common Grounds - Part 3: John - You didn't think it was your place to tell me what, that Kristen and Brady are working together at the church on the board? Marlena - Oh. John - I'm the one that told you that. We had this conversation a couple of days ago ... you don't even remember this? Marlena - I guess now that you reminded me I do. It just slipped my mind. I've been working so much I'm just a little overwhelmed. John - This is what you're talking about right? Marlena - Of course it is. John - Because it seemed, I don't know, a little portentious. Marlena - I guess it was. You know how pyschiatrist's are, we make everything seem portentious. John - Yeah. I know this isn't easy for you but I do think the work that Brady and Kristen are doing over at the church to build the school, it's very important. Marlena - I agree so can we drop it now. Eric comes over and greets the two lovebirds. Do you mind if I interrupt for a second? John Just give me a second, I want to catch Hope before she leaves. Jolks over and gives Hope a hug. Marlena asks Eric if he's working too hard. You look like you haven't slept for a couple of days. Eric - I was up late last night working on my homily for the Christmas mass. He sees her expression - What? Marlena - Do you know what it means to me to hear you say you're working on the homily for Christmas ... Eric - Well seeing as I'm relating to 9/10ths of the congregration I figured it better be good. Marlena - We're so proud of you. Eric - Can I ask you and John a favour? Marlena - Sure, name it. Eric - Would you be willing to participate in a Pre-Cana counselling session? Marlena chuckles. Oh my gosh, I'd rather chew glass. John - So I heard that Bo left town. Hope - Yeah he did. He left this morning to go meet up with the kids. John - I know it's cold outside but you're not trying to snow me, are you? I know this trip might be personal but you and I both know that Bo has a lot of unfinished business.

HTS - Part 4: EJ and Sami are at a table. EJ - So should we talk about the elephant in the room? Sami - Are you referring to your father slithering his way back into your life? I prefer to think of him more as a serpent. EJ - He's my father. We could talk about all the horrible things he's done but it doesn't change the fact that he's my father. Sami - So all is forgiven, forgotten. Geez Pops, can't wait to find out what you're up to next! EJ - You may want to think that I'm breaking away from my family but I can assure you that's not going to happen. Sami takes a picture of the kids (at another table I guess). Sorry, it just starts to feel like deja vu sometimes. The important thing being that since your father's been out of your life you have been, dare I say it, happy. EJ - It's not my father's absence that's made me happy. It's spending time with you and the children. Sami - You've had time with us when you're not busy with your father planning to overthrow the free world. EJ - That's a little bit of an exaggeration. Sami - I don't think so. I've been hoping that you'd invite me over Christmas Eve so we could all stand around the piano. Maybe I could stand next to the woman who tried to murder my mother wondering if she's poisioned my eggnog. Maybe we could all sing Christmas carols together and maybe we can let her tuck the kids into bed. Visions of sugar plums as she's telling tales of her time in the big house. EJ - I can't just reject my family but I can reject their ways. Be more like Lexie. She didn't run from being a DiMera but she didn't let it define her either. I will always be a DiMera. I will always be a part of that family. The people who love me are just going to have to accept that.

Common Grounds - Part 4: John - I can tell that you're worried about Bo. Hope - John, I support him in everything that he does and I'm not worried. In fact I'm looking so forward and excited for Christmas with my family. I hope you do the same thing. She hugs him. John - You know I will. Merry Christmas. Hope - Merry Christmas. Eric - You can not say no to a priest. John comes up - What? Eric - I want you and Mom to participate in a Pre-Cana conference. Marlena - I don't want to talk about our marriage in front of my boy. Eric - And you won't have to because I won't be there. Mom, these kids really need some help. I'm worried about them and I don't know if I'm up for the job. John - Doc, you're great at this stuff. It's what you do. Marlena - Wait a minute. You'll have to do some talking to. I'm not the only one who's going to have to do some heavy lifting there. Eric - You would have to talk. This kid, the groom, doesn't have many men in his life and I think that you could both help them. John - You know what, I think we should do it. Eric - Mom ... gotcha. Thank you!

Kristen's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen - Are you sure you don't want to keep your options open? Brady - I don't need to. I know what I want. Kristen - Maybe you don't have all the information you need to make that kind of decision. Brady notices the present. Is that for me? Kristen - No, Brady, don't. He picks it up. Is this for me. I love presents. I'm going to open it. And you got me a very beautiful toy truck. I know sometimes I'm a big kid but this ... Kristen summons up the tears. I'm just so stupid. I saw that. EJ and Sami were donating toys to charity. I saw that truck and I just had to have it. I just wish I had my own little boy that I could give presents to on Christmas morning. You know I can't have kids, right. Brady - Yeah, I know that. Kristen - That's what I meant by keeping your options open. You'd be such a great dad. Brady - If we ever got that far there's always options. There's adotion, there's beautiful ways to have a family but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves. All I want is you right now. That is enough for me right now. Kristen - You're so sweet. They kiss.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Dan - You need to take care of yourself, you know that. Jen - I think neither one of us is good at taking care of ourselves so I think we should work out some sort of exchange. Dan - Like a lend lease kind of thing. Jen - You are such a sweet talker. Dan gets paged. I'm on call I have to go. I do blame you for this you know because I'm on surgical rotation because of you. Cue banter. Jen - I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come to our famous and amazing Horton Christmas. Dan - That would be great. That's in the afternoon, right, because Maggie and I are going to do a video chat with Melanie in the morning. If you're just hanging out and want to come over ... Jen - I would like that. It sounds like it's going to be a very merry, merry Christmas. They're about to kiss when the door to the pub opens so they step back and let the people walk between them. Dan - I've got to go. Damn, you're pretty. He leaves. Jen smiles.

HTS - Part 5: EJ - You were right about one thing. Sami - That your father's a total horror. EJ - No, that for the first time in a long time I can truly say that I'm happy. Sami - For as long as it lasts, I'm glad. EJ - I don't think it's just you and the kids. I've stopped blaming other people for my mistakes. Sami - Sounds like you've matured; maybe as much as I have. EJ - You've changed to. Johnny throws a ball - Daddy, catch. EJ takes the ball - If you'd excuse me for one moment. Duty calls. Sami watches as he plays with Johnny.

Hospital: When Hope walks up to the nursing station Dan asks her what she's doing here. Hope - I'm here to check up on a perp. The guy tried to steal a truckload of Christmas trees and then crashed into a snowplow. Dan - As a law enforcement professional would you say he's naughty or nice? Hope chuckles - I'd say there's a whole lot of stupid in there. I'm glad I ran into you. I just wanted to thank you for saving Jennifer's life again. Dan - You don't have to thank me... Hope - Stop! She means a lot to us, a whole lot. Dan - So will I see you at the Horton Christmas. Hope - No, not this year. Bo and I and Ciara are going to meet up with Shawn Douglas and Claire and spend Christmas together. Dan - That sounds great. You will be missed. Hope - Horton Christmas huh? By any chance was it Jennifer that extended the invitation? Dan - My mother's a Horton. Hope - That wasn't my question but that smile answered my question. Merry Christmas Dr. Jonas. Dan - Merry Christmas Detective Brady.

Common Grounds - Part 5: Eric - I'll let you know what time. I'll meet you at the rectory. John - Sounds good. Eric leaves. John - Are you okay with this? Marlena - I guess I am if you are. John - Yeah. After all, look at everything we've been through. We're still together and that's because we love each other and we don't have any secrets. He hugs her.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 3: Brady is getting dressed when Kristen comes out in her bathrobe. Brady - I'm sorry, I've got to run. They kiss. Brady will definitely call her later. Kristen - I'll miss you. She opens the door - they kiss again. Brady says no, no, no and shuts the door. Kristen opens the door with Brady draped all over her only to find Jennifer standing there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Tell her, Lucas! :fight: :jedi:

MissLola
Member Avatar

What the hell is Pre-Cana? And why is there an entire episode featuring it?
Go Lucas! Tell it like it is!!!
Edited by MissLola, Dec 18 2012, 02:54 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

- I understand that what happened between Daniel and Chloe was really painful but he paid for that and he has changed. Lucas - Really? Can you spell Nicole? Jen - He was trying to help her. Lucas - He was trying to help Chloe too and my mother. What are you talking about! Don't tell me you don't see the pattern

Quote:

Jen - You know what I see. I see someone who got hurt and can't get over it.

if lucas could not get over it he would not care about chloe
Quote:

Lucas steps in front of her. You know what he did to Chloe. He ruined Chloe's life. I've seen what can happen to women when they take a dose of his medicine. Jen starts walking away but Lucas grabs her arm. I'm not going to let you go. You're overwhelmed and you're vulnerable and he's playing on that. And I will say and do anything to prevent my sister from becoming another notch on his bedpost. Jen slaps him
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 18 2012, 02:53 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thank you Lucas Horton and I hope that Jen gets a taste of it whenever Chloe shows up, Jen is a low pro hoe!

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 02:50 PM
What the hell is Pre-Cana? And why is there an entire episode featuring it?
Go Lucas! Tell it like it is!!!
It's a pre-marriage course that the Catholic Church requires to be married in their church. Usually taught by an unmarried priest.

Helpless Romantic

Bitchifer getting the verbal smack down is the ONLY thing I like about this episode!!! :jedi: Everything else :x
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 18 2012, 03:05 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Go Lucas!!! :cheer:

Quote:

Lucas, you know how much I loved my husband and I stood by him through thick and thin

:huh: :rolleyes:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Double post. Sorry.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Dec 18 2012, 03:02 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jen - I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come to our famous and amazing Horton Christmas. Dan - That would be great.
that bitch invite daniel despite knowing lucas can not stand him

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I love Lucas :wub2:

lumifan4life

If I didn't know Chloe's return was so short term, I would take this Lucas/Jen convo as major foreshadowing that Chloe would come between Dan and Jen or even an indication of Lucas being involved in some way. But since we know she's gone by June at the latest then I have no idea what the purpose of bringing her back is. I guess only to give Parker to Dan which totally sucks then. It's not like Chloe is going to be any kind of realistic obstacle for Dannifer. Jen might be insecure for 5 seconds but in the end unless SC leaves when his contract is up, Dannifer still survive while Chloe most likely dies or leaves town in shame yet again.

Jen is in total denial if she thinks this is about Lucas not being over Chloe, lol. Seriously Jen? If that were the case, Lucas would have tried to win Chloe back the minute Dan dumped her like 2 years ago. Lucas doesn't care about Chloe but since he has a heart unlike Dan, he cares alot more than Dan did when he watched Chloe become a hooker and didn't even give a flying flip. What Lucas says here is accurate, Dan ruined Chloe's life, not anyone else's. Dan has a pattern of destroying women. We've seen it just recently with Nicole. He uses them and then spits them out like vomit. That's his MO. Jen is a clueless idiot like always but since this is Tomlin, I'm sure she'll be the only one Dan won't dump like a bag of hot coals since Dannifer are meant to be. Gag me.
Edited by lumifan4life, Dec 18 2012, 03:04 PM.

Romancer66

Lucas may hate Daniel's guts but what he's saying about Jennifer needing to give herself time makes a lot of sense, actually. Jen-Jen inserted herself into Daniel and Nicole's drama practically the minute she returned from spreading Jack's ashes. Not even being accused of killing Nicole's baby has gotten her to take a step back and reflect on how crazy and obsessed her behavior had become. instead, she went right back to following Daniel around and meddling in his business. Not even acute appendicitis could stop her.

But boy, does she sound defensive about the time she hasn't spent mourning Jack! I guess her conscience is bothering her, as it should. And she's certainly rewriting history fast enough. Stood by her husband through thick and thin? Yeah, right--she was nowhere to be found when he was undergoing therapy for his PTSD, as opposed to how obnoxiously ubiquitous she's been over precious Daniel's hand tremors. :rolleyes:

And as for Jennifer resenting Lucas's meddling in her business? Suck it up, you little hypocrite. You've done nothing but meddle in other people's business for the last three months--and you didn't even have the excuse of being related to any of them.

Skye
Member Avatar

Wed. Dec. 19th

Jen tells dan she loves him
she notices mistletoe
above them
they go to kiss
Lucas comes in and says well well talk about a ho ho ho moment

Eric is in the church talking to father tobias
about marrying gabi and nick
he thinks they are serious about the commitment but they are so young
he hopes they understand what it entails
Father tobias says which is why sometimes we ask one of our happily married couples to be part of the pre cana sessions
eric says he knows who to ask

Ej is talking to Kristen at the square
Sami brings the rest of the gifts from the car
and she listens to what Kristen is telling EJ
that she has gotten close to someone and he isnt going to like it.
EJ says Ok so who is this person i am not going to like
she flashbacks to sex with brady

Hope says to marlena, brady must be really hung up on Kristen
you have to tell john
mar says i cant
Hope says but i could

john goes to see Brady
he wants to talk about Kristen
lucas says dr. jonas some more of your famous post op care i can see that
you should see how attentive he was to Chloe, when she was she his patient
jen says lucas please
he says can i talk to you alone about the family plans for the holidays ?
dan leaves
runs into vic outside the pub
vic says looks like someone got exactly what they wanted for x-mas

Lucas says boy he is so popular with the ladies isnt he
jen says i know you have issues with dan but you are acting like a jerk right now
he says im acting like a jerk?
You are acting like a complete idiot
Ej says you arent usually this reticent
who is the guy
Kristen says hi sami
thought she was there
Ej says what do you mean you thought she was there ?
Kristen says i thought she was there
her fragrance is lovely isnt it
sami says sorry, i didnt mean to interrupt a private family conversation but
i have all the presents out of the car
so we are all ready to go
kristen says you arent interrupting you are family , you should be part of this conversation.
i was just telling Eej
someone has become very important to me

brady says havent we talked about her enough
john says i think we passed over something
we were talking about you being there to keep the peace when marlena broke into kristens room, i got to thinking
what were you doing there in the first place ?

Father tobias says i think you are right they are the perfect couple for nick and gabi to talk to
how are you doing ?
are you still having nightmares

vic says you mother tells me the treatment on your hands was a complete
success
dan says yeah it worked eventually
vic says she told me you saved jens life again
dan says seemed like the right thing to do
vic says you operated on her in that god forsaken shack
that the hortons think is charming
your mother is very proud of you and i am too
what happen to make you so happy

jen says back off
lucas says you do understand that you are the latest in a pattern
he preys on vulnerable
women that what he does
he could hold a seminar on exploiting them
she says you are so out of line
he says am i really, is he just your Dr.?
She says no i would be lying if i told you that
at the very least he is my good friend
and we have a lot more than a friendship

mar says no you cant tell john either
Hope says you are worried and so am i
mar says this is bradys business and he and kristen are both consenting adults
Hope says consenting really is he?
We both know this wouldnt have happened if brady wasnt in mourning
he is grief stricken and she knows it and is using that
mar says yes and he is going through hell right now , he needs his father and because of kristen he may lose that relationship forever.

Brady says i dont want to talk about it
let it go
john says you dont want to talk about it
i will ask Kristen
brady says hold on
i didnt want to tell you this
you are making me throw marlena under the bus
she used my phone to text kristen to get her out of her room so she could go and search it
when i saw the text i went over there to stop her but it was too late
john says im glad you told me
i hate secrets
i think we could put all this behind us if everyone would just put their
cards on the table
its nice to know you have nothing else to hide from me

kristen says i was about to tell EJ that i have gotten a lot closer to Chad

in fact now he is my is my favourite brother Ej says is he, thank you so much for sharing that
he gives her a sideways hug
sami is watching , makes a face
Kristen says im just kidding
seeing you with your kids
it hits home about how important
family is
sami says noisy but important
kristen says i dont think i had this much x-mas spirit in years
ej on that note
father cant make it back to salem for the holidays so he wants to have a video conference with his family on x-mas and i know he would really like to see you
Ej says i would like to see him too
sami says really?
Ej nods
(sydn and johnny are sitting on santas lap)

eric says im still having the nightmares
but they are under control
Tobias says you are doing very well considering what you have been through
and you still havent told anyone in your family
eric says no i didnt
i want to spare them that
Tobias says i dont want this all bottled up
inside you
eric says i have spoken to you and other
priests and therapists and HIM
then there is some more bible talk

John says im glad you were there that day
brady says kristen has been terrific a sport through this whole thing
she is not the woman that marlena remembers
she is working for the church and determined to get this school built and to see these kids get what they need
john says sound like kristen she is crazy about the kids thats why

Sami takes EJ aside
unbelievable
you have forgotten everything your father has done to you
He says he is my father
she says biologically he is not the father that you are
he doesnt treat you the way that you treat your children
johnny comes running over to EJ
he says we saw santa
Ej says did you ?
Johnny whispers in Ejs ear
it was just another pretend santa but sydney
but sydney bought the whole act
(good acting)
Ej says thank you for keeping up the charade i would like you to meet your aunt
he says our aunt ?
EJ says yes she is my sister,
so she is your aunt
Kristen says nice to meet you
and you too sydney
sami they are beautiful
sami says thanks
so if you are our aunt
your kids are our cousins right?
She says they would be if i had kids but i dont
johnny says why not?
Sami says i see Timmy over there
they are having a hot chocolate play date
say goodbye to your daddy and aunt kristen
they say good bye
and
sami takes the kids
Ej says sorry about that
she says he is a little boy they ask questions
he says they do but it still hurts.

Lucas says i cant believe this , i cant believe you
she says thats why im not telling you anymore because this is
none of you business
he says you are my sister and about to make a horrible mistake i think that makes it my business
she says i understand that what happened between dan and chloe was really painful but he has paid for that and he has changed
he says really can you spell nicole ?
She says he was tying to help her
he says yeah he was trying to help chloe too and my mother dont you see the pattern
jen says know what i see someone who got hurt and cant get over it

vic wonders if he made any headway with Jennifer
compared to that string of losers you have been hooking up with ,she is standard and poors triple A
jen is in there and you are here talking to me why?

jen says lets stop this before we say something we cant take back
he says this is about you not Chloe
jen says exactly and thats why this is none of you business
Lucas says you are overwhelmed right now
you had been through too much in way too little time
how can you do this to jack?
She says What you said was almost unforgivable
you know how much i loved my husband
i have stood by him through thick and then
and i have raised my children to love their father and honour his memory ,you know that
he says i do know that its not what i meant
she says do i have to throw myself over the funeral pyre is that going to show you how much i loved my husband
he says the funeral was a couple of months ago
she says do you want me to wear black
for a year?
He says i want you to take your time coming back
you havent had any time at all
you just watched your husband die
then you spent the next month trying to stay out of prison because of nicole
maybe you are not ready to make a decision
maybe you are due for another bad decision
like letting a piece of garbage like Daniel in your life
he ruined choles life
i saw what happens to women when they take a does of his medicine
she says let me alone
he yells no
you are overwhelmed and vulnerable and he is playing on that
i will say or do anything to save my sister from becoming another notch on his bedpost
she smacks him

EJ says i know you always wanted children
she says yeah well you can waste a lot of time wanting things you cant have
i dont like to waste time so
im going to be the best aunt to your kids and to Theo
why dont you go and spend some time with your family and then maybe on x-mas you can spend some time with us?your other family
jhonny hollers daddy
he leaves
kristen goes over and picks up a gift and she shakes it and smiles
then she calls brady
says i need to see you right now

eric sees his mother at coffee place
he sits with Hope
mar goes over to see john
eric tells Hope he is setting up pre cana
for some kids
wants her and Bo to help
Hope says not possible

mar and john sit at a table
she says you were late
he says dont trust me?
She says just worried
he says sorry, im a little
amped up right now i just
came from brady had a conversation about his relationship with kristen

Hope tells Eric that Bo left this morning to meet up with Sean Douglas, Belle and claire
then her and cierra are going to meet up with them , they are going to spend Christmas with them.
they are going to return the day
after x-mas but Bo is planning on staying longer
he says i will have to find another happily married couple
she says in Salem?
good luck

mar says so how do you feel about the relationship ?
John says its fine by me
you have a problem with it
its going to be going on for quite awhile so if you have an issue with it
we should talk about it right now
she says i know about it already
i didnt think it was my place to tell you they are adults they can do what ever they want to together
im glad you know
he says what the hell are you talking about

dan and vic come into the pub
dan says to jen what the hell did he say to you
she says nothing i have to get out of her
she runs outside and dan follows
lucas says he is going to hurt you thats what he does he
cant help himself
vic gives lucas a look

dan ask her if she is alight
she says i will be
he says this is weird
cuz we both know he has every right to hate me
jen says but he doesnt have a right to judge my life though.
he says he is probably not the only one who thinks that you can do a whole lot better than me
she says i could
i just chose to settle for you
he says he didnt change your mind ?
she says no he didnt
no one could

Kristen is home
brady comes over
he says he wanted to talk to her
he was thinking and decided
i dont want to see anyone else
except you
i want us to be exclusive
she says what do you say
i didnt see that coming
he says it came
they hug

john says you didnt think it was your place to tell me kristen and brady were working together at the church on the board
i already told you that a few days ago
dont you remember this
she says i guess it slipped my mind
he says this is what you are talking about isnt it
she says of course it is
he says i know this isnt easy for you but the work they are doing at the church to build the church is very important
she says i agree can we drop it now
eric comes over
john goes to talk to Hope

Eric tells her he was working on his homily for the Christmas mass
she says we are so proud of you
he says would you be willing to participate in a pre cana session?
she says i would rather chew glass

Hope tells Bo left town this morning
to meet up with the kids
john says we both know bo had a lot of unfinished business

sam and ej sit at a table in the square
Ej says should we talk about the elephant in the room?
She says elephant what elephant
are you referring to your father slithering his way back into your life?
I prefer a serpent
he says he is my father
she says so all is forgiven and forgotten ?
gee pops cant wait to find out what you are up to next
he says you may want to think that i am breaking away from my family
but i can assure you thats not going to happen

the kids run around the square
sami takes pics
she says it starts to feel like deja vous with you sometimes
since your father has been out of your life you have been happy
he says its not my fathers absence that made me happy
its spending time with you and the children
she says well you had time to spend with us cuz you arent busy with your father
trying to over throw the free world
im hoping you invite us over for x-mas dinner and we can stand around the piano
maybe i can stand next to the woman who
tried to murder my mother wondering if she poisoned my eggnog
and we can all sing x-mas songs and maybe i can let her tuck the kids in to bed and
she can tell tales of her time in the big house
he says i cant reject my family
but i can reject their ways
i can be more like lexi
she didnt run from being a dimera but she
didnt let herself be defined by it either
i will always be a dimera, i will always be a part of the family
and the people who love me
are just going to have to accept that

john says i can tell you are worried about bo
Hope says i support this and what he does
im looking forward to spending time with my family for Christmas

Eric talks John and Marlena to doing the pre can thing with nick and gabi

brady says he knows what he wants
he notices the gift kristen took
he says would that be for me
she says no
he says come on
i love presents , he takes it and opens it
and you got me
a very beautiful toy truck
i know sometimes im a big kid
but this is
kristen gets emotional
he says whats wrong
she says im so stupid
i was at the square and ej and sami were donating toys i saw that truck and i had to have it
i just wish i had my own little boy that i could give presents to on Christmas
morning
you know i cant have kids
he says i know that
she says thats why im sure about us, you would make such a great dad
he says if we ever got that far there is adoption
and other ways
but all i want is you right now
they hug
they kiss

dan says you need to take care of yourself
their phones rings
he says he has to go to the hospital
she asks him to come to aunt Maggies for
Christmas
he says yes
she says sounds like its going to be a very merry Christmas
he says damn you are pretty
and he leaves
Ej says
you were right about one thing
for the firs time in a long time im truly happy
she says i glad
he says not just because of you and the children and you
i stopped blaming other people for my mistakes
she says sounds like you have changed as much as i have
johnny throws a ball at him
and he gets up to go play with him

dan gets to the hospital
Hope is there
she thanks him for saving jens life
she means a lot to us a whole lot
she tells him about her and Bo and Cierra spending x-mas with sean D and family
she says merry Christmas

eric thanks john and marlena
and he leaves
john says you ok with this
mar says i am if you are
he says look at everything we have been through and we are still together
cuz we have each other and no secrets

Brady gets dressed
says sorry i have to run got a meeting
i will call you later
i will miss you
he opens the door to leave
they kiss more
he shuts the door
they continue to kiss
kristen opens the door
says you have a meeting remember
and jennifer is there at the door and sees them

Helpless Romantic

She KNOWS Lucas was 100% right so Jenny Jen the spoiled child that she is acting like had nothing else to do but hit Lucas because she can't handle the truth. :angry:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 18 2012, 03:08 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQgPcNurrE

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Lucas, you are now my favorite male character currently on the show. :wub: What an awesome verbal smack down of that pathetic disloyal bitch. :cheer:

Helpless Romantic

For bitchifer..
Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

Okay, so Kristen can't have kids...now what is she up to??

peaches179

I can't believe Bo and Hope won't be at the Horton Christmas party. Wow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply