Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 02:38 PM (114,359 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Watched at nbc.com.

John is such an asshat. LOL @ Marlena's response to doing pre-Cana stuff.

Something is going to happen with Bo at some point, and I"m wondering if there's a reason they're tying in Shelle and Claire. If they didn't film 14 years in advance, I'd think they'd be back soon.

The Lucas/Jennifer scenes were fine but my favorite part was the reaction of all the Brady Pub patrons.

Sami is insufferable. I wish EJ'd call her out. I'm so glad those two could change each other into cookie cutter good guys with no personality.

Johnny is absolutely adorable. And he absolutely gets on my nerves. But I felt bad for Johnny and Sydney both sitting with Santa Claus and nary a parent paying attention or taking pictures. Also, Sydney is officially taller than Johnny now. They're going to have to hire an infant.

The thing that bothers me most about Bristen now is the thing I was dreading the most in the beginning. But it's not just a Bristen issue; it's an Ejisten issue too. I need them to address that at some point she mothered both of them. I feel like it's a giant elephant in all of their scenes, and honestly, leaving that out really cheapens their relationships.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I meant to say this yesterday, but I love when Kristen calls EJ "Eeej."

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I don't want Kristen to fall for Brady. I think it's much more fun watching her play him. Using the toy and giving him the sob story was a great way to steadily build his alliance to her. When whatever she has planned goes down, Brady will be thoroughly brainwashed by Kristen.

I'm so glad they let Lucas say a lot of what I as a viewer am thinking. Daniel comes across as a user preying on vulnerable woman and has no problem dumping them at his convenience. He's not a romantic lead, he's scuzzy. I hate that Victor and Hope both sang his praises when Lucas has a much better handle on the town doctor.

Sami just annoys me and her scenes seem not worth the time. To hear her rant about Stefano's and Kristen's past crimes to Ej of all people just make me so very tired. And Ej deciding to be a Lexie clone is downright depressing.

I like seeing Marlena and Hope working together.

Thought it odd that Marlena didn't want to counsel the young couple at first and gave Eric a hard time about it considering her profession??? I'm still not feeling Eric. Father Tobias has more personality.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 12:20 PM
Johnny is absolutely adorable. And he absolutely gets on my nerves. But I felt bad for Johnny and Sydney both sitting with Santa Claus and nary a parent paying attention or taking pictures. Also, Sydney is officially taller than Johnny now. They're going to have to hire an infant.

At my mall, parents aren't allowed to take pics of their kids with Santa, you must BUY the pics THEY take.

Maybe that's the case here.

Let's pretend it is, shall we?

Also, Johnny is the cutest thing ever. Sydney, not so much. She is like the not cutest kid ever.

I realize this is a horrible thing to say about a child, but there it is.
Edited by michelle, Dec 20 2012, 01:06 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Dec 20 2012, 01:05 PM
lysie

At my mall, parents aren't allowed to take pics of their kids with Santa, you must BUY the pics THEY take.

Also, Johnny is the cutest thing ever. Sydney, not so much. She is like the not cutest kid ever.

It'd be easier to pretend that if there had been someone there taking pictures.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 01:11 PM
michelle
Dec 20 2012, 01:05 PM
lysie

It'd be easier to pretend that if there had been someone there taking pictures.
Budget cuts.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I can't believe the conversation Bristen had in the hotel room about Kristen's inability to have a child. Brady consoling her with all the "down the line...we could adopt...there are options..." stuff was too much. You're adults in a high school-style secret relationship with some midday boning thrown in. To be talking like this right now is beyond absurd. #bradyblackisastage5clinger

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply