Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Wally Kurth returns
Topic Started: Dec 18 2012, 06:48 PM (1,545 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/wally-kurth-back-gh

ABC has confirmed news first reported by Nelson Branco in Soaps Uncensored: Wally Kurth, who also plays Justin on DAYS, is back at the GH studio, taping more episodes as Ned Ashton. The actor returned in November for the funeral of Edward Quartermaine, Ned's grandfather.
Edited by dragonflies, Dec 18 2012, 07:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm so happy GH is going to be using Wally Kurth. :cart: :cart: :cart: :cart:

The more Ned the better! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks so much for posting Dragonflies! :cheers: This bit of news made my whole day. :D

Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by cubsgirl, Dec 18 2012, 06:57 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

YAY!!!! :cheer: :applause: :cart:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Can Skye be next?!?!?!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

YAY! :cheer:

I can't wait to see more Ned Ashton!!!

More importantly seeing Wally Kurth on-screen more. :)

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Are they filming the Nurses Ball now? I mean WK is 100% going to a part of that because of his talents, but I thought it was being put off until April. Maybe it is happening in February...

I do hope to see Ned popping in or STAYING in Port Charles. Ned fits in better on GH than Justin does on DAYS anyway and the writing between the two shows is like night and day. Another genius decision to utilize a great veteran talent by Carlivati and Valentini.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

If they tone down the AJ bashing I may warm up to him lol.

But he is definitely necessary for the Tracy/AJ/ELQ storyline. The story I am most excited about right now.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Oh wow I just realized something, Jane Elliott was the original Angelica on Dool right, so did Elliott and Kurth plays lovers on Dool then switch to mom/son on GH?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

As much as I love Wally as Justin, I'm even more excited about Wally playing Ned. I think that the writers will use him much more and to his ability than what Days has these past few years.

Now, if Judi could somehow get on GH too, I would be one happy camper...... B-)
Edited by talbab1994, Dec 18 2012, 08:43 PM.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

This is fantastic news. The response to Ned's return has been quite positive and I hope it leads to Wally being put on contract at GH. The show can always use more Quartermaines.

Deleted User
Deleted User

talbab1994
Dec 18 2012, 08:43 PM
As much as I love Wally as Justin, I'm even more excited about Wally playing Ned. I think that the writers will use him much more and to his ability than what Days has these past few years.

Now, if Judi could somehow get on GH too, I would be one happy camper...... B-)
ITA :hail: , it's obvious that Days isn't going to use either Wally or Judi like they deserve. They both belong on a soap like GH. I'd love for them to bring Judi on board too. :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

ChampagneRiver
Dec 18 2012, 08:48 PM
This is fantastic news. The response to Ned's return has been quite positive and I hope it leads to Wally being put on contract at GH. The show can always use more Qautermaines
Exactly! Since that hack job Guza killed off most of the Quatermaines I hope Ned's stay is permanent! The more Quatermaines the better! Plus GH will actually use Wally unlike the clusterfuck that is days....
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Dec 18 2012, 09:23 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Sure hope he isn't leaving Days permanently.

BradyB

I do believe Elliott played Anjelica hen Justin had the affair. It may have been Judith chapman but nt sure.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I predict GH will end up putting Kurth on contract, and DAYS will end having to re-cast Justin.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

BradyB
Dec 18 2012, 11:54 PM
I do believe Elliott played Anjelica hen Justin had the affair. It may have been Judith chapman but nt sure.
Yeah it was Elliott, I just looked up the clips on youtube.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Dec 18 2012, 11:55 PM
I predict GH will end up putting Kurth on contract, and DAYS will end having to re-cast Justin.
I don't think so, I think he will do both because Ned will not always be shown on TV as well as Justin.

BillieD
Member Avatar

The more Wally Kurth onscreen, the better.
Very happy for him!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love this news. If DAYS ends up having to re-cast Justin I'll be bummed but I'll enjoy watching Wally on GH and be glad that he's got a gig that utilizes his talents.
'

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply