Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney Discusses 20 Years as Sami; Interview from about.com
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:02 PM (3,960 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am surprised how much I enjoyed this interview, am I feeling okay? :P I thought her answers were smart and concise.

As far as how I feel about Sami...eh some days I like her, some days I loath her, it goes up and down. Her best pairing to me was obviously Ej. I never cared for Lumi, they are better as friends but anthing else is puke worthy. I DEF DO NOT care for Sa :sleep: fe, they are about as interesting as Mia( who was the most boring character in the history of days). I was not watching when Brandon was on the show, so I don't know about their history. I briefly watched Austin and Sami...TERRIBLE!

Sami is not a character I absolutely hate, she is just one of those characters that gets you talking.

TFP ;)
Edited by JamesScott_19, Dec 20 2012, 01:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

All I say to this is "10 YEARS TO LONG!"

Serenity 808

darraholic
Dec 20 2012, 01:11 AM
DrewHamilton
Dec 19 2012, 02:59 PM
JtSmarts
Dec 19 2012, 02:58 PM
Hey Ali what about the "Brami" fans, don't we get a shoutout too LOL. :tounge:
The only man in Sami's life that NEVER gave anyone else his heart. The Brami fan in me still feels robbed.
Brandon was always my favorite guy for Sami. Plus it also gave us the Sami vs Lexie rivalry which I have always found to be underrated in terms of Sami's other rivals.
Yeah, I loved Sami and Brandon too because Brandon loved Sami for who she was, not who he wanted her to be.

And yes, the Sami/Lexie rivalry was one of the main things I tuned in for in 2002/2003. I still like to watch old clips of them every now and then.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

once Rafe came on board to help Sami I felt a sleep.. they seem to boring to me i didn't care. if Lucas was not on the show i would like her with EJ. but right now LONG LIVE LUMI

Lumi_are_true_love

I really like that Ali said that Lucas and Lumi is the most important relationship in Sami's life I'm glad to hear that since they do have a history together and Sami's been through thick and thin together ever since 1993 on up with Lucas for Lucas is the Sami's one true love and the love of her life and I like that Ali says shes a Lumi fan as well so I really like what Ali said about Lucas and Lumi being her most favorite relationship of Sami's on the show and really like she stated shes a Lumi fan as well. I just wish that Sami would fight for Lucas and fight for her one true love and not stop doing so. Thanks for posting this for us for we all truly appreciate it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply