Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM (7,280 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of 12/31

Fen's announcement blindsides Summer

Adam is forced to do damage control in the wake of a scandalous rendezvous

Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt goodbye

Neil's status at Jabot complicates his relationship with Leslie

Victor wields his considerable power to pry information out of Mason

via jcren twitter

NEW 12/21

Monday 12/31/12
Daniel returns; Leslie's challenge exposes something about Neil.

Tuesday 1/1/13
Chelsea and Adam plan for a new start; the citizens of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

Wednesday 1/2/13
Jack acts shockingly; Chloe's coup enchants Kevin.

Thursday 1/3/13
Jack and Victor have a confrontation; Phyllis and Daniel say goodbye.

Friday 1/4/13
Kevin and Chloe enjoy their fortune; Fen and Summer's fight troubles Michael.

New 12/23,
Episode Titles and Previews

(Daniel Returns)
12/31, Daniel returns home; Leslie's challenge proves Neil's vulnerablility.(CC) (Stereo)

(Fresh Start)
1/1, Chelsea and Adam work on their relationship; the residents of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

(Actions)
1/2, Jack can't believe what he has done; Chloe's coup intrigues Kevin.

(The Face Off)
1/3, Jack and Victor have a heated moment; Phyllis and Daniel share an emotional goodbye.

(Fortune)
1/4, Kevin and Chloe enjoy their newfound fortune; Fen and Summer's fight upsets Michael.

Teasers wk 12/31

Jan. 1st, Nick plans a special celebration for Avery, while Victoria makes a surprising declaration to Billy.

Jan 2nd, Kevin and Chloe come with a risky plan

Jan 3rd, Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt good-bye. Also Neilís status at Jabot complicates things with Leslie.

Jan. 4th, Victor wields his power to pry information out of Mason.

TV Guide Previews

12/31, Daniel returns to Genoa City, while Leslie's challenge reveals Neil's' vulnerability.

1/1, Chelsea and Adam make plans for a fresh start, while the residents of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

1/2, Jack is shocked by his actions, while Chloe's coup captivates Kevin.

1/3, Jack and Victor face off in a tense encounter, while Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt good-bye.

1/4, Kevin and Chloe revel in their newfound fortune, while Fen and Summer's argument rattles Michael.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 29 2012, 10:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sounds boring again. :sleep:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This is boring.

Queen B
Member Avatar

It's been months since I have read any spoilers that intrigue me. Good to know that I can miss the next two weeks of Y&R since they aren't giving us a reason to watch

natdot99
Member Avatar

Is this the best the new writers can come up with for the Y&R????
Posted ImagePosted Image
Is it 2014 yet??

Larel

Daytime
Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM
NE Spoilers wk of 12/31

Fen's announcement blindsides Summer

Adam is forced to do damage control in the wake of a scandalous rendezvous

Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt goodbye

Neil's status at Jabot complicates his relationship with Leslie

Victor wields his considerable power to pry information out of Mason

via jcren twitter
I bet the scandelous rendevoux is Kyle & Phyllis..... :laugh:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Monday 12/31/12
Daniel returns; Leslie's challenge exposes something about Neil.

Tuesday 1/1/13
Chelsea and Adam plan for a new start; the citizens of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

Wednesday 1/2/13
Jack acts shockingly; Chloe's coup enchants Kevin.

Thursday 1/3/13
Jack and Victor have a confrontation; Phyllis and Daniel say goodbye.

Friday 1/4/13
Kevin and Chloe enjoy their fortune; Fen and Summer's fight troubles Michael.

soapflake02

I will laugh my ass off if kyle gets with Phyllis, people will no longer be able to say"Phyllis never kept it in the family like sharon did".

mia62

what does it mean adam and chelsea plan for a new start? are they getting back together if they are yay!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

My heart wants to be happy about Chadam but my brain says No! Why did she take that loser back...and so quickly???!! He is so insincere. Oy

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

My heart says Adam needs to be murdered off, but my head says that won't happen lol. So I hope he stays with Chelsea! Free Sharon from his creepy crazy ass

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
Dec 21 2012, 07:49 PM
My heart says Adam needs to be murdered off, but my head says that won't happen lol. So I hope he stays with Chelsea! Free Sharon from his creepy crazy ass
LOL! and bring on Shane! :lol: Heck I'll even settle for Sheil!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Chelsea is so desperate and insecure! Pathetic. She is weak, reconciling with Adam, knowing he still loves Sharon.

Edited by bellajewel, Dec 21 2012, 08:02 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Adam is just as pathetic. Instead of just being single he's gonna go back to Chelsea knowing he would rather be with Sharon.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Dec 21 2012, 08:15 PM
Adam is just as pathetic. Instead of just being single he's gonna go back to Chelsea knowing he would rather be with Sharon.
That's right, however, it's a shame Chelsea allows Adam to mistreat her. I wish Chelsea would have some spunk
and tell him where to go. It's boring watching this fiasco. TPTB seemingly have no interest in women having respect
for themselves and reuniting couples who love each other. They prefer the redundant, disrespectful and twisted.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 21 2012, 08:28 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Dec 21 2012, 08:20 PM
Checkers
That's right, however, it's a shame Chelsea allows Adam to mistreat her. I wish Chelsea would have some spunk
and tell him where to go.
I wish Chelsea would tell him to get out as well.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

soapgoddess
Checkers
Or maybe she's only getting back with him as revenge against Sharon & Adam. Her plan is the screw them both over...again! :cheer: sorta like Kristen on DOOL.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Dec 21 2012, 08:27 PM
soapgoddess
Checkers
Or maybe she's only getting back with him as revenge against Sharon & Adam. Her plan is the screw them both over...again! :cheer: sorta like Kristen on DOOL.
She may be plotting an evil revenge plan. Chelsea is a dangerous con.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 21 2012, 08:36 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 21 2012, 06:50 PM
I will laugh my ass off if kyle gets with Phyllis, people will no longer be able to say"Phyllis never kept it in the family like sharon did".
how is kyle family? He's Jack's son, Phyliss's ex, and phyliss spent about 10 minutes around him. She wasn't a stepmother to him.
Sharon married 2 brothers and their father, phyliss has a long way to go to catch up with sharon's family ties. :huh:

Caramella
Member Avatar

mia62
Dec 21 2012, 06:53 PM
what does it mean adam and chelsea plan for a new start? are they getting back together if they are yay!!
That's the impression i'm getting is that Chelsea will get back with Adam, although she knows he still has feelings for Sharon.

These upcoming spoilers really don't sound exciting, and a lot of it just sounds like something we've already seen before. I mean, this thing with Victor and Mason....gives me the impression he's going to be Neil 2.0. Makes me think TPTB are trying recreate the Neil and Malcolm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply