Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM (7,251 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Daniel Returns)
12/31, Daniel returns home; Leslie's challenge proves Neil's vulnerablility.(CC) (Stereo)

(Fresh Start)
1/1, Chelsea and Adam work on their relationship; the residents of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

(Actions)
1/2, Jack can't believe what he has done; Chloe's coup intrigues Kevin.

(The Face Off)
1/3, Jack and Victor have a heated moment; Phyllis and Daniel share an emotional goodbye.

(Fortune)
1/4, Kevin and Chloe enjoy their newfound fortune; Fen and Summer's fight upsets Michael.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 23 2012, 06:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I believe most of the article even if it is bias. :shrug:

If J.C. is gone by March, then I will know what people have been reporting is true.

I always thought MAB would drop my Tucker and S.N. when his contract was up in December, I think.
At least she started giving him story and a chance to showcase some of his acting abilities. I guess I shouldn't have believe J.G. when he said he wanted to make Tucker a nicer person. He still has him scheming and plotting.

Oops! I think I put this in wrong thread, I was responding to the article of Tommy's
Edited by bygnedys, Dec 22 2012, 09:50 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 21 2012, 07:29 PM
My heart wants to be happy about Chadam but my brain says No! Why did she take that loser back...and so quickly???!! He is so insincere. Oy
The loser only wants him back because Sharon told him they could not be together. I was so hoping Chelsea would realize she is his last port in the storm.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 22 2012, 12:08 AM
soapflake02
Dec 21 2012, 06:50 PM
I will laugh my ass off if kyle gets with Phyllis, people will no longer be able to say"Phyllis never kept it in the family like sharon did".
how is kyle family? He's Jack's son, Phyliss's ex, and phyliss spent about 10 minutes around him. She wasn't a stepmother to him.
Sharon married 2 brothers and their father, phyliss has a long way to go to catch up with sharon's family ties. :huh:
I was going to say the same thing Sammie and it is only wishful thinking and besides that, it ain't gonna happen.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Daniel Returns)
12/31, Daniel returns home; Leslie's challenge proves Neil's vulnerablility.(CC) (Stereo)

(Fresh Start)
1/1, Chelsea and Adam work on their relationship; the residents of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

(Actions)
1/2, Jack can't believe what he has done; Chloe's coup intrigues Kevin.

(The Face Off)
1/3, Jack and Victor have a heated moment; Phyllis and Daniel share an emotional goodbye.

(Fortune)
1/4, Kevin and Chloe enjoy their newfound fortune; Fen and Summer's fight upsets Michael.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Since there wasn't a title to these spoilers I am posting them here.. Any additional spoilers when I receive my SOD on tomorrow.. I will start a new threads. :)

Spoilers re Chelsea/Adam-Source: Soap Magazines

A depressed Chelsea decides to go out alone on New Year's Eve. She runs into Alex and they flirt. But Chelsea brings a halt to the encounter and goes home. Adam is there and he has set up a romantic dinner for them. He begs Chelsea for another chance. Chelsea says she will come back to him if he agrees to leave GC. Chelsea feels GC is poison for Adam and being around Sharon and the Newmans brings out the worst in him. Surprisingly Adam agrees and they decide to move to Europe. The next day Adam receives a call from Jack who is in a panic and needs his help. While Adam is gone Chelsea tells Chloe that she and Adam have reconciled and are moving away. Chloe warns Chelsea that she was making a mistake by allowing Adam back into her life. When Adam returns he tells Chelsea that they can't leave GC because he will be running Newmans. Chelsea is very upset that Adam is putting Newmans before their marriage. The articles don't specify if Chelsea stays with Adam.

Jack's Intervention

Neil, because of his own substance abuse issues, is the one who initiates the intervention for Jack. Phyllis, Billy and Kyle participate. Jack is furious with all of them, particularly Phyllis, and fires them. Later he also fires Adam. On New Year's Eve Jack goes out drinking - and continues to pop pills - and sees a redhead at the bar who he thinks is Phyllis. It turns out to be someone named Stephanie and they hook up. The next morning Jack wakes up in a motel with a dead Stephanie at his side. He panics a nd calls Adam. When Adam arrives he tells Jack there is a news van outside. They wonder if Victurd set this up since Stephanie was a prostitute and Victurd had a track record for hiring prostitutes when he is trying to destroy someone. Adam tells Jack to fake a heart attack, they will call an ambulance and the news van will follow the ambulance while Adam clears the room of all evidence that links Jack to Stephanie. Jack agrees to go into rehab. They will explain his absence by saying he is being treated for a heart condition. But Jack's conscience bothers him and he has trouble dealing with what happened.

Courtesy Meghan @ Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Dec 27 2012, 11:28 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh Holy Mother of God!!! Adam to the rescue again :wtf:
Chelsea, clue bus..........you will never be first, much less second, third in Adam's life!
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie :shame:
It does sound like something that Victor would do. IDK, a prostitute at a bar on New Year's Eve trying to pick up a man............would anyone have to set that up? :shrug: I guess the news van outside would have to be planned.
Now Chloe is going to be the "chipmunk" and they enjoy their newfound fortune..........stupid!
Fen and Summer......... boring!
Side note-did you notice the six packs on the new guy Tyler....OMG!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I feel like JG has ripped a page from Chris Nolan's Batman with Adam. He's turned into the tortured hero who has to sacrifice his own personal life and happiness for the sake of others. :eyeroll:

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 27 2012, 12:47 PM
I feel like JG has ripped a page from Chris Nolan's Batman with Adam. He's turned into the tortured hero who has to sacrifice his own personal life and happiness for the sake of others. :eyeroll:
It's pathetic. If they wanna keep Adam so badly they need to write him as a villain who wreaks havoc on the Newman's. Instead they are turning him into this poor black sheep of the family that never got any love from his daddy. boo hoo :hmmph:

soapflake02

Caramella
Dec 22 2012, 01:44 AM
mia62
Dec 21 2012, 06:53 PM
what does it mean adam and chelsea plan for a new start? are they getting back together if they are yay!!
That's the impression i'm getting is that Chelsea will get back with Adam, although she knows he still has feelings for Sharon.

These upcoming spoilers really don't sound exciting, and a lot of it just sounds like something we've already seen before. I mean, this thing with Victor and Mason....gives me the impression he's going to be Neil 2.0. Makes me think TPTB are trying recreate the Neil and Malcolm.
Maybe they will turn Chelsea into a golddigger, who knows..

soapflake02

Daytime
Dec 27 2012, 11:26 AM
Since there wasn't a title to these spoilers I am posting them here.. Any additional spoilers when I receive my SOD on tomorrow.. I will start a new threads. :)

Spoilers re Chelsea/Adam-Source: Soap Magazines

A depressed Chelsea decides to go out alone on New Year's Eve. She runs into Alex and they flirt. But Chelsea brings a halt to the encounter and goes home. Adam is there and he has set up a romantic dinner for them. He begs Chelsea for another chance. Chelsea says she will come back to him if he agrees to leave GC. Chelsea feels GC is poison for Adam and being around Sharon and the Newmans brings out the worst in him. Surprisingly Adam agrees and they decide to move to Europe. The next day Adam receives a call from Jack who is in a panic and needs his help. While Adam is gone Chelsea tells Chloe that she and Adam have reconciled and are moving away. Chloe warns Chelsea that she was making a mistake by allowing Adam back into her life. When Adam returns he tells Chelsea that they can't leave GC because he will be running Newmans. Chelsea is very upset that Adam is putting Newmans before their marriage. The articles don't specify if Chelsea stays with Adam.

Jack's Intervention

Neil, because of his own substance abuse issues, is the one who initiates the intervention for Jack. Phyllis, Billy and Kyle participate. Jack is furious with all of them, particularly Phyllis, and fires them. Later he also fires Adam. On New Year's Eve Jack goes out drinking - and continues to pop pills - and sees a redhead at the bar who he thinks is Phyllis. It turns out to be someone named Stephanie and they hook up. The next morning Jack wakes up in a motel with a dead Stephanie at his side. He panics a nd calls Adam. When Adam arrives he tells Jack there is a news van outside. They wonder if Victurd set this up since Stephanie was a prostitute and Victurd had a track record for hiring prostitutes when he is trying to destroy someone. Adam tells Jack to fake a heart attack, they will call an ambulance and the news van will follow the ambulance while Adam clears the room of all evidence that links Jack to Stephanie. Jack agrees to go into rehab. They will explain his absence by saying he is being treated for a heart condition. But Jack's conscience bothers him and he has trouble dealing with what happened.

Courtesy Meghan @ Telboards
I'm sorry but Chloe is the last one to be giving people advice..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Dec 27 2012, 12:46 PM
Chelsea, clue bus..........you will never be first, much less second, third in Adam's life!
It does sound like something that Victor would do. IDK, a prostitute at a bar on New Year's Eve trying to pick up a man............would anyone have to set that up? :shrug: I guess the news van outside would have to be planned.
Now Chloe is going to be the "chipmunk" and they enjoy their newfound fortune..........stupid!
I think Victor might be innocent in this one, no one would know that jack was going to get all pilled up and go out to that particular club.
HOWEVER, I do think that Adam called the press, and maybe instead of helping jack, he'll use this opportunity to frame him?
It would serve jack right for framing adam with that phoney diary business.
It would be something if the hooker OD'd on Jack's pills.
This could be fun if they do it right.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

The next morning Jack wakes up in a motel with a dead Stephanie at his side.

Jesus in a manger! How dumb.

Quote:

He panics a nd calls Adam.

WTF? Why would Jack call Adam? There is no reason for Adam to be in this storyline.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 27 2012, 02:07 PM
SnowAngel
Dec 27 2012, 12:46 PM
I think Victor might be innocent in this one, no one would know that jack was going to get all pilled up and go out to that particular club.
HOWEVER, I do think that Adam called the press, and maybe instead of helping jack, he'll use this opportunity to frame him?
It would serve jack right for framing adam with that phoney diary business.
It would be something if the hooker OD'd on Jack's pills.
This could be fun if they do it right.
Sammie Jo, I think you may be onto something and yes it could be fun if they would do it right.

soapflake02

I think MM has it in his contract now, he has to have some connection to every storyline, along with Phylis.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ok I'm thinking that Chelsea is going to dump Adam again after he cancels the Europe plans. Didn't the spoiler say "will they find their way back to each other"? That would hint that they aren't together right? would make more sense. An reunion right now seems too soon anyways.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers wk 12/31

Jan. 1st, Nick plans a special celebration for Avery, while Victoria makes a surprising declaration to Billy.

Jan 2nd, Kevin and Chloe come with a risky plan

Jan 3rd, Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt good-bye. Also Neilís status at Jabot complicates things with Leslie.

Jan. 4th, Victor wields his power to pry information out of Mason.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 28 2012, 10:19 AM.

bmfan
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 27 2012, 01:21 PM
Caramella
mia62
what does it mean adam and chelsea plan for a new start? are they getting back together if they are yay!!
That's the impression i'm getting is that Chelsea will get back with Adam, although she knows he still has feelings for Sharon.

These upcoming spoilers really don't sound exciting, and a lot of it just sounds like something we've already seen before. I mean, this thing with Victor and Mason....gives me the impression he's going to be Neil 2.0. Makes me think TPTB are trying recreate the Neil and Malcolm.
I would if I were her! If Adam knows he wants to be with Sharon and continues to be with Chelsea anyways she needs to take his ass to the bank and get half of that shit. You don't play with someone heart and then except them to understand. Sharon needs to get back with Nick and Chelsea needs to find someone else so Adam can be left alone, Sharon already went through this bullshit with Nick and doesn't need it again with Adam.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

In today's episode, I think they have finally written Cane in character! He screws over Neil and makes it appear that Jack wouldn't change his mind about re-hiring Neil to Lily. The conman is back! I hope this is the end of his self righteous crap.

soapflake02

bmfan
Dec 28 2012, 10:28 AM
soapflake02
Dec 27 2012, 01:21 PM
Caramella
mia62

I would if I were her! If Adam knows he wants to be with Sharon and continues to be with Chelsea anyways she needs to take his ass to the bank and get half of that shit. You don't play with someone heart and then except them to understand. Sharon needs to get back with Nick and Chelsea needs to find someone else so Adam can be left alone, Sharon already went through this bullshit with Nick and doesn't need it again with Adam.
I don't know on that one, I'm not too keen on turning characters into gold diggers, it never ends well. I still think they should dig more into Chelsea's past, who knows she may have been a gold digger when victor got to her.. We don't know anything about her so who knows..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply