Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM (7,349 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US via jcren @ Sony

Neil calls a meeting at Jabot and informs them that he was dismissed. He announces that Cane is now CEO of Jabot Cosmetics. Lily and Devon are upset and stunned. Cane doesn't really say anything. Leslie wants to see Neil's contract. As Neil is trying to explain to them what happened without saying too much, Cane figures out they held an intervention and it backfired. Devon is upset and doesn't really want to work under Cane. Lily is happy for Cane but upset it is at the expense of her dad. Tyler congrats Cane -- awkward. Cane sees how this is upsetting everyone. He tries to calm everyone down by saying that while he originally wanted this job, he knows it belongs to Neil. Tells everyone they need to talk to Jack. Devon and Cane leave. Tyler and Lily are talking. He thinks is out next and his campaign is done. Lily is defending Cane to him. He starts flirting with her pretty hardcore. Telling her stuff like Cane needs to make her CEO instead.

Adam goes to see Jack who is very all over the place. He tells Adam he fired Neil and Phyllis. "They can't be trusted!" Adam sees how vulnerable he just made himself and Newman Enterprises to Victor. Adam is trying to talk sense into Jack. He is paranoid. He needs to get some help. Jack takes this as Adam picking sides and promptly fires him as well. Cane goes to see Jack. They discuss Neil. Cane is sort of kissing Jack's *** and they discuss how they both agreed how the new campaign will not work for Jabot. Cane has the job. When Cane leaves Jack goes to call Ashley and explain but Kyle comes in and tells him to not even bother. He is moving out the house.

Devon sees Neil and Leslie and tells them Cane went to see Jack on his behalf. Cane goes back to see Lily (who is with Tyler) and tells her that Jack refused to change his mind about Neil and then he fires Tyler.

Also --

Katherine and Tucker go to the GCAC to have lunch and Victor is also there. Katherine set it up. Victor wants to buy back all the shares Tucker snatched up. Adam runs into Victor. He apologizes for how he acted on Christmas and says to leave Sharon alone. He will help him get back NE. Victor then tells him that his services is no longer needed. He can handle Jack himself.

Daniel is back in GC. He tells Kevin he has decided to move to Georgia with Heather and Lucy. He also tries to talk some sense into Kevin about his money issues.

Previews: It's New Years Eve in Genoa City
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I just couldn't read anymore after Neil appoints Cane as CEO of Jabot Cosmetics. :toetap:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

soapgoddess
Dec 28 2012, 03:24 PM
I just couldn't read anymore after Neil appoints Cane as CEO of Jabot Cosmetics. :toetap:
It's a good thing! This is the start of Cane's downfall :D . He sucks up to Jack, has Neil out of the way and lies to his wife about it. Then you have Devon who doesn't want to work for him and Cane will butt heads with Tyler or I guess fires him which won't make Lily happy. Yep, Cane WILL screw himself over! :cheer: He will have no one but GenV to blame LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I think it's starting to get good, love that Katherine set Tucker up, c'mon tucky, sell Victor your shares, then let's call Abby and get hers, Jack can say goodbye to NE & Jabot!
All that needs to happen to push Tucker over the edge is for jack to smart off to him.
Neil will go back to work for Chancellor or Victor, Cane can go back to Australia for all I care.
BTW, did you all notice how Lilly was all tee-heeing when Tyler was at the table with them?
Definitely going to be some trouble there.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 28 2012, 07:18 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

So now that Adam's been ditched by Jack...is he gonna stab him in the back? I hope so. The Adam/Jack BFF thing isn't exactly the most believable.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Dec 28 2012, 03:24 PM
I don't get that, if Neil is fired, he doesn't get to appoint anyone to anything.

bmfan
Member Avatar

I heard Jack is the one who put Cane in charge after he went and ''attempted'' to try to get Neil his job back. Cane's cracking me up acting like a little bitch.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

bmfan
Dec 28 2012, 08:14 PM
I heard Jack is the one who put Cane in charge after he went and ''attempted'' to try to get Neil his job back. Cane's cracking me up acting like a little bitch.
Okay. Well, the only good thing about it is Cane will make a mess and eventually be out as CEO.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 28 2012, 08:27 PM.

bmfan
Member Avatar

^^^ Lol I hope your right.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

12/31, Daniel returns to Genoa City, while Leslie's challenge reveals Neil's' vulnerability.

1/1, Chelsea and Adam make plans for a fresh start, while the residents of Genoa City ring in the New Year.

1/2, Jack is shocked by his actions, while Chloe's coup captivates Kevin.

1/3, Jack and Victor face off in a tense encounter, while Phyllis and Daniel share a heartfelt good-bye.

1/4, Kevin and Chloe revel in their newfound fortune, while Fen and Summer's argument rattles Michael.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

woohoo!! An intense Jacktor scene...I can't wait. :D

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I love Jack's drug addiction story. It's the best thing going on right now. I hope he gets an Emmy this year for this material.

I read elsewhere that Chelsea went out alone on New Years Eve and met Alex, but ended up with Adam to ring in the New Year. Good thing she did because sharing a kiss with a total stranger would've been weird. Better Adam than Alex. I'm a Adam/Sharon fan BTW.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Rediculous posted that she will not be able to do day ahead recaps... however.. jcren @ Sony was nice enough to post tidbits of tomorrow's show..

Spoiler: Monday Cdn Dayahead

Tidbits

Nick's club has been renovated. He shows Avery. Michael is unable to get Jamie out the group home and he has to go back. Fen is being nastier than usual and doesn't care. Michael finally noticing how awful Fen's personality has gotten. Jamie goes to see Summer and tells her whats up. Fen comes over and sees it. He tells Jamie that she is "Brittini". He is upset and leaves. Later Fen finds Jamie and horribly belittles him. Jack sees Phyllis at the GCAC and they have an argument. Daniel breaks it up and they talk. He tells her about moving to Savannah, GA. Billy and Victoria are spending the evening at home in their PJs watching movies and remembering times with their parents as children. Chelsea meets Alex and they flirt for a bit. She goes homes to tell Adam she wants a divorce and a his settlement offer, but he convinced her to give him one more chance. She does. They have a quiet, romantic evening at home. Jack goes to the bar and meets a woman named Stephanie. Lauren and Michael discuss Fen's behavior.

Countdown to New Years - everyone is kissing - Navery, Chadam, Villy, Niktor, Likey, and Jack/Stephanie

Checkers
Member Avatar

Adam was groveling over Chelsea. Chelsea should have stayed at the bar but she loves Adam. Adam is just gonna hurt her again.
Edited by Checkers, Dec 31 2012, 06:52 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

I kno but damnit they sucked me back in again. UGH. lol They can't catch a break cuz Jack and his dead prostitute come a calling right around the corner!

I dont kno which was more boring Navery or Villy. and I usually like Villy.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Glad that Chadam is back together :D

Checkers
Member Avatar

Villy were cute. Navery do nothing for me but Nick is so over Phyllis. Phyllis face broke when Summer told her Nick was out.
Edited by Checkers, Dec 31 2012, 07:18 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Bonnie's Recap is up.. http://www.bubbiebonnie.blogspot.com/

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:wine: I Stopped in the middle of my partying to tell ALL of you very beautiful people :cheers: :yahoo: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :blowkiss: No time to LEAN in twenty-13!!! :cupid:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Dec 31 2012, 10:28 PM
:wine: I Stopped in the middle of my partying to tell ALL of you very beautiful people :cheers: :yahoo: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :blowkiss: No time to LEAN in twenty-13!!! :cupid:
Happy New Year to you too and to all the DR family!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply