Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM (7,283 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

queenmoe06
Dec 31 2012, 10:28 PM
:wine: I Stopped in the middle of my partying to tell ALL of you very beautiful people :cheers: :yahoo: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :blowkiss: No time to LEAN in twenty-13!!! :cupid:
Happy New Year!! :cheers: :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

What a dull NYE eppy that was. The Fucker Fen/Summer/Juvie Jamie crap could've waited another day. I started hitting FF on Navery. I'm totally sick of them at this point. The Chelsea/Alex scene was nice but I knew Chadam was soon to follow so no use in getting all into Chelsea/Alex. Adam would not be setting up candles and shit in my house without helping pay the due mortgage lol.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 31 2012, 10:46 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Happy New Year's! Hopefully, 2013 is a better year for Y&R than 2012! (MAB's gone....that' a start.)

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 31 2012, 10:33 PM
queenmoe06
Dec 31 2012, 10:28 PM
:wine: I Stopped in the middle of my partying to tell ALL of you very beautiful people :cheers: :yahoo: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :blowkiss: No time to LEAN in twenty-13!!! :cupid:
Happy New Year to you too and to all the DR family!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Happy Happy New Year ... :cart: You make me smile every day!!!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Happy New Year!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Wow, not feeling any chemistry with Nick & Avery. She is so dull. I just started watching again. I can't believe they never put Shick back together. well , least he's not with Phyllis ,that's one positive.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Corpse Call Girl.
Wednesday, January 02 2013 sheknows

Adam helps Jack, Phyllis makes a choice, and Noah's trouble worsens.

At home, Kevin tells Chloe they're broke. Chloe models her stakeout outfit. Kevin says that plan is dead. They bicker about it. Chloe says they're turning it in for a reward! Kevin protests that Noah may not even have the money. He tells Chloe, "No more chipmunk." Chloe sighs when he says he'll figure something out.

At the Club, Daniel tries to convince Phyllis to come to Savannah. He thinks people in Genoa City could live without her for a couple of weeks. Phyllis says Summer needs her right now. Daniel says he's going to Crimson Lights to help Kevin out and then will see Summer. Phyllis says she loves him. Daniel spots Noah on his way out. He asks about New York and Noah says he has no ties. Daniel goes, and Alex appears to confront Noah about his calls to Adriana. He warns Noah to help him find her - he knows she stole half a million dollars and sent it to him. Noah chuckles nervously. Alex warns if he's lying to him, he'll take him down.

Jack wakes up on his sofa. The woman from the bar is passed out on his floor.

Chelsea and Adam kiss on their sofa. He asks where she wants to go to start over. Chelsea talks about Chloe being broke, but doesn't want to stay for her business. Adam gets a frantic call from Jack saying he needs his help and leaves. Chloe arrives and groans when Chelsea admits they're back together. She tells Chloe they're leaving Genoa City. Chloe remarks on her having to move to keep Adam from Sharon. Chelsea says they can still do the business. Chloe nixes the whole thing. "He's going to break your heart."

At Jack's place, Adam finds the woman on the floor is dead. Jack has no idea how it happened. Adam asks Jack if he gave her any pills. Jack doesn't know. Adam finds ecstasy pills in her purse and deduces she OD'd. Jack says he'll be ruined - the body has to go away. Adam tells him there's a news truck outside - he's been set up. Adam tells Jack to phone 911 with chest pains and meet the ambulance outside. He'll take care of the rest.

Avery arrives at the tackhouse and Summer tries to get rid of her. Avery implores her to talk about what's going on. Summer says it's too late. Avery prompts her to discuss the situation in vague terms. Phyllis arrives, so Avery takes off. Summer tells her mother she and Fen broke up. Phyllis tells her all about Daniel and says she was thinking of going to help them get settled. Summer urges her to go. Phyllis asks about the boy trouble. Summer says they'll talk when she returns. Phyllis lets her know she's awesome. Summer leaves Jamie a message - she wants to explain.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin and Daniel bicker about the plan to find the money. Phyllis arrives to find Daniel's left. Avery appears. Phyllis tells her about Savannah and asks her to look in on Summer. They trade a few insults until Avery gets a call that Jack's had a heart attack.

Adam gives a press conference outside Jack's house, saying business will go on at Newman and he's off to visit his friend.

At Jack's house later, Adam warns him to act like a person who had a heart attack even though they paid off the doctor to say so. He tells him he dealt with the body. Adam tells Jack she was a prostitute and Victor probably planned to have the press document her walk of shame. Adam says he saved his life and insists that Jack go to rehab. Adam will tell about the corpse call girl if he doesn't. Later, Phyllis arrives. Jack tells her he's in trouble and needs her help.

Noah gets home and finds the bag of money missing.

At home, Kevin scratches blackjack tickets. Chloe enters with the bag of money. Kevin hollers, "No, no!"

Adam arrives home and tells Chelsea that Jack had a heart attack - they can't leave town. Chelsea wants him to pick her over Newman.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Tyler asks Lily if something's bothering her.

Phyllis asks Daniel to keep something confidential.

Victoria tells Victor he's relentless, and that's not exactly a compliment.

Checkers
Member Avatar

It has turned into the Adam show. When is SBu coming? Because super Adam is Chinese water torture.
Edited by Checkers, Jan 1 2013, 02:26 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 31 2012, 10:40 PM
What a dull NYE eppy that was. The Fucker Fen/Summer/Juvie Jamie crap could've waited another day. I started hitting FF on Navery. I'm totally sick of them at this point. The Chelsea/Alex scene was nice but I knew Chadam was soon to follow so no use in getting all into Chelsea/Alex. Adam would not be setting up candles and shit in my house without helping pay the due mortgage lol.
what "due mortgage"?
I liked all the NY's stuff, except for Phyliss spazzing out because Daniel was moving to Georgia.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 1 2013, 02:14 PM
Corpse Call Girl.
Wednesday, January 02 2013 sheknows

Adam helps Jack, Phyllis makes a choice, and Noah's trouble worsens.

At home, Kevin tells Chloe they're broke. Chloe models her stakeout outfit. Kevin says that plan is dead. They bicker about it. Chloe says they're turning it in for a reward! Kevin protests that Noah may not even have the money. He tells Chloe, "No more chipmunk." Chloe sighs when he says he'll figure something out.

At the Club, Daniel tries to convince Phyllis to come to Savannah. He thinks people in Genoa City could live without her for a couple of weeks. Phyllis says Summer needs her right now. Daniel says he's going to Crimson Lights to help Kevin out and then will see Summer. Phyllis says she loves him. Daniel spots Noah on his way out. He asks about New York and Noah says he has no ties. Daniel goes, and Alex appears to confront Noah about his calls to Adriana. He warns Noah to help him find her - he knows she stole half a million dollars and sent it to him. Noah chuckles nervously. Alex warns if he's lying to him, he'll take him down.

Jack wakes up on his sofa. The woman from the bar is passed out on his floor.

Chelsea and Adam kiss on their sofa. He asks where she wants to go to start over. Chelsea talks about Chloe being broke, but doesn't want to stay for her business. Adam gets a frantic call from Jack saying he needs his help and leaves. Chloe arrives and groans when Chelsea admits they're back together. She tells Chloe they're leaving Genoa City. Chloe remarks on her having to move to keep Adam from Sharon. Chelsea says they can still do the business. Chloe nixes the whole thing. "He's going to break your heart."

At Jack's place, Adam finds the woman on the floor is dead. Jack has no idea how it happened. Adam asks Jack if he gave her any pills. Jack doesn't know. Adam finds ecstasy pills in her purse and deduces she OD'd. Jack says he'll be ruined - the body has to go away. Adam tells him there's a news truck outside - he's been set up. Adam tells Jack to phone 911 with chest pains and meet the ambulance outside. He'll take care of the rest.

Avery arrives at the tackhouse and Summer tries to get rid of her. Avery implores her to talk about what's going on. Summer says it's too late. Avery prompts her to discuss the situation in vague terms. Phyllis arrives, so Avery takes off. Summer tells her mother she and Fen broke up. Phyllis tells her all about Daniel and says she was thinking of going to help them get settled. Summer urges her to go. Phyllis asks about the boy trouble. Summer says they'll talk when she returns. Phyllis lets her know she's awesome. Summer leaves Jamie a message - she wants to explain.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin and Daniel bicker about the plan to find the money. Phyllis arrives to find Daniel's left. Avery appears. Phyllis tells her about Savannah and asks her to look in on Summer. They trade a few insults until Avery gets a call that Jack's had a heart attack.

Adam gives a press conference outside Jack's house, saying business will go on at Newman and he's off to visit his friend.

At Jack's house later, Adam warns him to act like a person who had a heart attack even though they paid off the doctor to say so. He tells him he dealt with the body. Adam tells Jack she was a prostitute and Victor probably planned to have the press document her walk of shame. Adam says he saved his life and insists that Jack go to rehab. Adam will tell about the corpse call girl if he doesn't. Later, Phyllis arrives. Jack tells her he's in trouble and needs her help.

Noah gets home and finds the bag of money missing.

At home, Kevin scratches blackjack tickets. Chloe enters with the bag of money. Kevin hollers, "No, no!"

Adam arrives home and tells Chelsea that Jack had a heart attack - they can't leave town. Chelsea wants him to pick her over Newman.

Tyler asks Lily if something's bothering her.

Phyllis asks Daniel to keep something confidential.

Victoria tells Victor he's relentless, and that's not exactly a compliment.
what is it with these people and hiding bodies?
I wonder, if she's really dead, if she and adam didn't cook this up together, who else would have called the news truck, but, OTOH, how would adam know jack was going to go to the club?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

DAMN! Y&R New Yr Ep must've been slow shit because I didn't see one nice thing in my TL today or in the hash tags.. Guess I'll ck it out later on 2nite.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Chloe with Chelsea was funny...she needs to fumigate her home after Adam's romantic soiree! LOL Also liked Daniel and Phyllis, they had nice scenes.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hated the Chloe/Chelsea scenes, they insulted Sharon yet again. It pisses me off

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 1 2013, 06:39 PM
I hated the Chloe/Chelsea scenes, they insulted Sharon yet again. It pisses me off
Their stupid friendship was all cutesy in the beginning but its starting to feel forced now. They can both move to 'Mulan' or whatever the fuck to do their stupid fashion bullshit for all I care :eyeroll:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 1 2013, 07:02 PM
Shick
Jan 1 2013, 06:39 PM
Their stupid friendship was all cutesy in the beginning but its starting to feel forced now. They can both move to 'Mulan' or whatever the fuck to do their stupid fashion bullshit for all I care :eyeroll:
That friendship was always forced... Chloe could not stand Chelsea the sudden change was total BS... Chloe is nothing more than another Chelsea prop. That is All! lol

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ True that. It makes sense that Chloe and Victoria would be friends because of the Delia connection during her illness. I have never figured out a reason Chelsea and Chloe bonded other than Sharon hate which was totally out of the blue. :shrug: :shrug:

They really need to give Chloe a real story; not an "Amber/Jana" story.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Don't Close The Door.
Thursday, January 03 2013 Sheknows

Jack reaches out to Billy, Chelsea runs into Sharon, and Daniel says goodbye.

Vikki arrives home. Billy tells her he found out online that Jack had a heart attack. He leaves to check on him. Victor arrives and tries to talk Victoria into helping him get the company back. Victoria says her family's more important to her. Victor insists this will bring them closer, and warns if she writes off the company, she can write him off too.

At the Abbott house, Jack tells Phyllis he's hit bottom. Phyllis asks, "Overnight?" He says he doesn't remember getting home last night. They bicker about him wanting to clean up in private. Phyllis tells him about Savannah. Jack feels he needs her more than Daniel does. Later, Billy arrives. Jack tells him he's going out of town to get help and asks him to take his place at Newman while he's gone - he needs someone who can watch both Victor and Adam. Billy says he'll talk to Victoria and is glad Jack's getting help.

Adam and Chelsea argue at home about him wanting to fill in at Newman. Chelsea asks, "Why is that stupid company more important to you than us?" Adam says Jack can't fight Victor off without him. Chelsea doesn't trust him. Adam tells her, "Don't close the door."
At the Club, Cane tells Sharon that he's the acting CEO at Jabot. Sharon makes a pitch for him to hire her but he seems unsure and leaves saying he'll get back to her. Chelsea enters. She tells Sharon that she's back with Adam. Sharon says it's obvious he belongs with Chelsea. Chelsea agrees and tells Sharon they're leaving Genoa City. Sharon wishes them well and leaves abruptly.
At Crimson Lights, Daniel tells Lily he's moving. Lily thinks it sounds great. Cane enters as they hug. Lily tells Cane that Daniel's moving. Cane thinks it's good that her ex is leaving. She reminds him she chose him. Cane says it's the best thing that happened to him. They begin discussing Neil and Cane gets a call from Jack. Tyler appears and asks Lily if she's okay. Cane returns. She tells Cane she doesn't want to hear it. Cane thinks he can help Neil. On the patio, Phyllis tells Daniel she's going to help Jack. She confides that he's addicted to pain killers. Daniel says he's not her responsibility. Phyllis says it's her chance to make up for hurting him. Phyllis visits with Lucy until Daniel's ready to go. Phyllis cries that she's so proud. Daniel concedes she was right about Lucy - she's his life. He finally understands all the things Phyllis did for him. They hug and kiss.
Billy returns home and tells Vikki that Jack's going for treatment and wants him to work at Newman. Victoria tells him not to do it - things are about to get ugly there. Billy's upset that Victor tried to recruit her again. Victoria says Jack deserves to lose Newman, and Adam will take it if Victor doesn't. Billy feels Jack needs something to fight for. Vikki warns Billy not to let Jabot become part of Newman - Victor will take it all. They bicker about Victor. He asks her to get her dad to back off Jabot.
Neil and Leslie get out of bed at his place. She's in a rush to go. He asks if she's having second thoughts about last night and assures her he won't go back to Jabot. They make out on the couch. Lily and Cane arrive. They tell Neil that Jack had a heart attack and left Cane in charge. Cane wants to hire Neil back.
At Jack's place, Adam tells him to let Stephanie's death go until he gets well. Jack says he's hiring a private counselor and asked Billy to return to Newman. After, Victor arrives to spar with Jack, who says he's going away. Victor wonders if he means rehab. Later, Jack is searching Stephanie's name online when Phyllis arrives. She notices him shaking. He admits he wants a pill. She says she'll help him.
Adam tells Chelsea, at the Club, that Jack knows he can only cover at Newman for a few days. She kisses him.

Adam finds Sharon in his office. She says Chelsea told her they were leaving town. He says it's the right move for them, and asks about her plans. Sharon says since he's leaving, she may have lost her chance to work there.

At home, Victor tells his man to find out what happened to Stephanie Gayle - she was supposed to get right back to him.

Kevin says to Alex, "When are you leaving town? I mean, if you haven't had any luck..." Alex replies, "Who said I haven't had any luck?"

Noah asks Summer where the money is.

Victor tells Mason any information he gives him now will remain private. Mason hands over Jack's contact numbers during his recuperation.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 2 2013, 03:42 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

Happy New Year Daytime Royalty! 2013 is starting off with a big shocker! Jack's addiction has taken a very shocking turn of events.
Interesting....

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 1 2013, 11:07 PM
^^ True that. It makes sense that Chloe and Victoria would be friends because of the Delia connection during her illness. I have never figured out a reason Chelsea and Chloe bonded other than Sharon hate which was totally out of the blue. :shrug: :shrug:

They really need to give Chloe a real story; not an "Amber/Jana" story.

Edited by Sammie Jo, Jan 2 2013, 05:19 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Did anybody see Sharon and Cane smiling really big at each other lol. Didn't Sharon say that she and her therapist thought she shouldn't be around Adam and now a week later, she's up in his grill again. oh brother :headbang: and here I was being optimistic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply