Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 19 2012, 02:21 PM (7,246 Views)
queenmoe06
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 2 2013, 05:53 PM
Did anybody see Sharon and Cane smiling really big at each other lol. Didn't Sharon say that she and her therapist thought she shouldn't be around Adam and now a week later, she's up in his grill again. oh brother :headbang: and here I was being optimistic.
:iagree:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I am glad they are letting Daniel say goodbye to Lily.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Jan 3 2013, 10:03 AM
I am glad they are letting Daniel say goodbye to Lily.
It was a nice surprise.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday CAN/Friday US via jcren

Spoiler: Thurs Cdn Dayahead

Victor has his PI guy tracking down information on Stephanie Gayle. Fen finds out Jamie is missing and doesn't care. Michael is trying to understand why Fen's is so angry. Fen is really nasty and Michael has had enough. It is a pretty intense scene. Summer is calling Jamie worried about hi,m. Noah comes in questioning her about the missing money. Kevin and Chloe are in awe of their stolen cash. Nick is thinking about Cassie and how it would have been her birthday. Victor discovers that Stephanie Gayle is her stage name. Her real last name is Wheeler and she is Congressmen Mark Wheeler's daughter. Paul comes over to see Michael and immediately notices the tension between them and wants to help. They talk about Ricky's behavior. Paul trying to tell him that Fen is not Ricky, but Michael says that he was just as bad. So was Kevin -- Fen is probably the same. Kevin and Chloe don't know what to do with the money because they realize they can't turn it or they will be arrested. Summer is upset and starts ranting about how screwed up their family is but Noah is too distracted about his missing money to really care. Michael is very scared for Fen and Paul is being a good friend and trying to tell him that Fen is not anything like Ricky. He not a killer and even though Ricky did what he did, Paul still loved him and will never stop grieving for him. Paul tells Michael that he will look for Jamie. Kevin and Chloe are trying to figure a good place to hide the case when Alex comes in and notices that they seem very nervous and approaches them. Victor goes to NE looking for Adam. He finds Mason instead. Victor is trying to find out any information on Jack.

Summer goes to the coffeehouse looking for Jamie. Fen comes in and basically is pretty horrifying with Summer. He is all in her face and saying a lot of nasty nonsense. Alex is questioning Chloe [chem test!] and Kevin about why they are all over the place. He is very suspicious of them now. Nick goes to see Noah about the club and sees that something is bothering him. Victor has successfully turned Mason into his inside man. Alex goes to see Noah again, but this time Nick is there. Fen is still horribly harassing Summer and Michael comes in and pulls him away from her. Intense. Nick and Alex are talking about New York and Adriana. Nick wants to know why he is questioning his son. Michael goes off to find Summer and Paul tries to talk to Fen. Chloe and Kevin decide to keep the money and start throwing it around and dancing in it. Victor finds out that Stephanie's body was found in an alley and she died of an overdose. Victor wants to know what drugs were in her system. Michael and Summer talk. He asks about Jamie as Fen watches from a distance. Nick tells Noah that he and Sharon are taking Faith to Cassie's grave and wants him to join them. Kevin and Chloe are lying on the floor undressed surround by money. Adriana texts Noah telling him that she is in town and will see him very soon. The PI tells Victor that Stephanie died from a combination of booze and ecstasy. Victor thinks that is enough to connect it to Jack.

Previews: Victoria and Billy; Tyler talking to Lily at coffee shop as Cane walks in; Chelsea and Adam discussing Sharon

Daytime
Member Avatar

Biggest Mistake He Ever Made.
Friday, January 04 2013 sheknows

Victor gets information on Stephanie, Michael's concerned about Fen, and Nick learns Noah's in trouble.

At the Club, Victor's investigator tells him Stephanie Gayle's father is Senator Marcus Wheeler. Victor tells the man to find her - and make sure no one knows who hired her.

At Crimson Lights, Nick makes plans by phone with Sharon to commemorate Cassie's death as a family.

Summer leaves another message for Jamie at the tackhouse. Noah enters and asks Summer what she did with the money. Summer knows nothing and says she told no one. She asks why he's scared and rants about the family never being normal. Summer tries to talk to him about Fen but he says it's not as important as what he's going through and leaves.

Michael asks Fen about Jamie at home. Fen is rude and walks out. Michael opens the door and hollers after him - right into Paul's face. Michael tells Paul that Jamie's missing and Fen seems thrilled! He says Fen seems to have no compassion for Jamie as a human being. Michael worries Fenmore may be like him when he was young or like Kevin. Paul reassures him. Paul says he'll help him find Jamie, and Fen will be fine because he has Michael.

At home, Chloe and Kevin regard the bag of money and argue about what to do with it. She says the reward claims no questions will be asked. Kevin protests that it's a setup - they'll become suspects. Chloe's freaked out by the money.

In Crimson Lights, Chloe whispers to Kevin about where to hide the money. She's filled with remorse and fear. Kevin tells her to shut up as Alex appears. Chloe starts rambling. Alex thinks she's nervous. Kevin alludes to Alex not having any luck with his case. Alex snaps, "Who said I'm not having any luck." Chloe and Kevin go on about knowing nothing. Alex steps away, but hears Kevin tell Chloe they need to fix this now.

Victor greets Mason at Newman. He says Adam isn't in. Victor chats him up and angles to get information on Jack. He hints that he'll be taking over soon and will keep Mason on if he tells him where Jack is staying. Mason provides contact information.

On the coffee house patio, Summer passes Fen. He asks if she's looking for her little buddy. He tells her Jamie decided to slink off in the night. Summer is upset - she liked him. Fen accuses her of using him and warns it was a really bad idea to think he'd be her lap dog. Summer says he's sick. Fen gets in her face. Michael appears and pushes Fen away. Michael takes Summer inside. Paul soothes Fen, telling him Michael's scared by his behavior and loves him. Fen sneers - is he supposed to break down and spill his guts now? Paul asks about Jamie. Fen says to ask 'Britni'. Inside, Summer tells Michael she's worried about Jamie.

Nick visits Noah at work and says he seems tense. Noah says he snapped at Summer. Nick wants to know what's going on with him. Noah spots Alex and says it's not the best time. Nick goes. Alex chats to Noah about liking Genoa City and tells him to call if he hears from Adriana. "I can help." Nick stops him. "What do you want with my son?" Alex advises him to tell his son to trust the cops - not the girl. Nick confronts Noah. Noah says he's not the culprit. Nick knows there's more going on and suggests Noah talk to Cassie - it helps. Noah gets a text from Adriana saying she'll see him soon. Across the room, Victor's investigator tells him Stephanie was found dead in an alley of a drug overdose. Victor wonders if it was Oxycodone. The man learns it was ecstasy and booze. Victor wants to know if the body was moved. He muses about a call girl going into Jack Abbott's house and dying, and the ensuing diversion. "May be the biggest mistake he ever made."

Kevin and Chloe go home and cradle the bag of money. Kevin throws the cash in the air. They dance in it and make love. After, they decide they did Noah a favor - they should keep it.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Victoria warns Victor won't hesitate to take Jabot along with Newman while Jack's out of the picture.

Cane spots Tyler telling Lily she's the one who should be out front leading people. He says some may not see that, but he sure the hell does.

Chelsea asks Adam, "You want Sharon to take Phyllis' job?"

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sharon taking Phyllis' job?? How long will it be till Red gets in her face about that!

Naked Chlovin is just EWW...yea... :puke:
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 3 2013, 05:13 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The Nick/Noah & Paul/Michael/Fen scenes were good. I liked seeing the Dads step up.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kevin and Chloe go home and cradle the bag of money. Kevin throws the cash in the air. They dance in it and make love.

Wasn't this scene done by Y&R before? Or was this in another movie? This was the scene GR was raving about. I'll try to be positive and say nothing, but I'm rolling my eyes.

OMG....Victor is just duh.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Victor discovers that Stephanie Gayle is her stage name. Her real last name is Wheeler and she is Congressmen Mark Wheeler's daughter

Didn't see that coming! :omg:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Good scenes between Michael and Paul. Fenmore is a little fucker but I kinda like him now lol. I feel no sorries for whiny Summer and really don't give a shit about juvie Jamie either.

The sex stares Alex gave Chloe were hot. The gross sex between Chlovin was not. No amount of larceny or other crimes can spice up this chemistry lacking couple.

LPS
Member Avatar

I prefer Fen over summer. Summer is the bette actor but all that damn character does is whine. Still think they could pair her with Kevin.

I'm not impressed with the actor who plays Alex.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

What is funny is that they just fucked up the only potential teen couple they have by sending Fen off the rails. I guess he can spend some time in Fairview and come back a "changed" person LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 4 2013, 01:53 PM
I prefer Fen over summer. Summer is the bette actor but all that damn character does is whine. Still think they could pair her with Kevin.

I'm not impressed with the actor who plays Alex.
I don't like Alex either, he's too abrasive and he needs a shave, he also looks like he needs a shower.
Tyler is good, although he could tone down the alpha male arrogance a bit, however, if he gets rid of Cane, I'll put up with him.
Mason, poor Mason, he doesn't know whether to shit or go blind.
Jack signs his checks, but he knows something is up and Victor is coming around in his best Villian persona.
Posted Image

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I honestly wasn't expecting much from the actor who plays Alex. He sucked on GH too.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I don't remember his character from GH. Who was he?

My issue is not the writing. I think arrogant characters can be appealing, but Alex is wooden and stiff, IMO. He can't deliver his lines naturally.

Oh, he needs to trim the facial. Its too thick, IMO.

I'm okay with Tyler. The actor is mediocre, but he has potential. The actor who plays Mason, on the other hand, I do not see any potential. He's Clementine Ford awful and his character is a wimp.
Edited by LPS, Jan 4 2013, 06:29 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

LPS
Jan 4 2013, 06:27 PM
^I don't remember his character from GH. Who was he?

My issue is not the writing. I think arrogant characters can be appealing, but Alex is wooden and stiff, IMO. He can't deliver his lines naturally.

Oh, he needs to trim the facial. Its too thick, IMO.

I'm okay with Tyler. The actor is mediocre, but he has potential. The actor who plays Mason, on the other hand, I do not see any potential. He's Clementine Ford awful and his character is a wimp.
He was Diego, Georgie's love interest and the text message killer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply