Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SANTA BARBARA- Cruz/Eden/Victoria Lane/Keith Timmons Storyline in Its ENTIRETY; Justin Deas and Kristen Meadows spice up "Santa Barbara"
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 04:42 AM (1,065 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I found this a few weeks ago and am hooked all over again. It's shockingly ahead of its time and even scarier that this story actually seems more current now than it did in 1986. In fact, back then, it seemed a little over the top but now, I could TOTALLY see this happening, and not just in one town (I'm talking about the Katie Timmons (Keith's Dead Sister) and Victoria Lane aspect)

For those of you completely bored with the current soaps, take a walk down memory lane with me and watch a storyline where the writing doesn't pander to the lowest common denominator and actually takes the time to play all the beats while still moving at a brisk enough pace to keep your attention.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

PART 2:

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

PART 3:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply