Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Preview
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:09 PM (22,890 Views)
michr544125

Daysdegrassi
Dec 24 2012, 04:42 PM
^I think that Abigail is fine for Chad and Cam to compete over. Heck, maybe even bring Gabi into the mix. For some reason, I don't see Nabi staying together after the big reveal.
I am hoping something happens to Gabi and she won't be around much longer though I know that is wishful thinking. I think regardless they need another female in that age group. Though I am not convinced much will come from the Cameron recast. I wonder how much we will really see of him?
Edited by michr544125, Dec 24 2012, 04:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I've no interest in the arrival of Jack Jnr if he's going to join everyone else in sanctifying Daniel. On the other hand, if the young man is going to be extremely rebellious, a thorn in Daniel's side, and a mirror image of his father, then I will be interested in watching all of that.
Gabi? I don't think I'd miss her if they wrote her out.
Nick on the other hand - I'm a Blake Berris fan, so I hope they keep him in the cast.
I also like the actor who plays Sonny.
Edited by Evan, Dec 24 2012, 05:00 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I hope BB also stays as much as I hate his current incarnation.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

The new year already blows with these storylines still going. Dannifer sucks since day one and they're getting another big story? :moon: And why bring Chloe back to only waste her, over and over and over... I have no desire to see Chloe ho herself out to Daniel while using her son for his attention. It's bad enough that Jennifer has completely lost herself to be Danny boy's number one fan, I don't want to see Chloe in the same boat after the way Daniel treated her.
I would love to see J.J. added but only if he's hells bitch on wheels for his mommy. After the way Jennifer has completely forgotten Jack to moon over a pig like Daniel she deserves some serious hate from at least one of her kids.
I'm liking Brady with Kristen but his level of I'm a complete dumb ass for knowingly dating my dad's crazy ex is a little too much to bare. Are we expected to believe that Brady never heard that Kristen tried to off his stepmother? :shrug:
And Cameron and Abby and Chad and Gabi can all go take a flying leap for all I care. The younger set has to be the most boring, dulll characters ever on a soap. And I still don't like that Gabi set a plan in motion that killed Jack and Brady's fiance and nobody seems to give a rats ass about it.
I like Will and Sonny but their relationship is getting to be sickeningly perfect which equals boring to me.
And Sami needs to leave. She's had the same story for five years.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Evan
Dec 24 2012, 04:59 PM
I've no interest in the arrival of Jack Jnr if he's going to join everyone else in sanctifying Daniel. On the other hand, if the young man is going to be extremely rebellious, a thorn in Daniel's side, and a mirror image of his father, then I will be interested in watching all of that.
Nick on the other hand - I'm a Blake Berris fan, so I hope they keep him in the cast.
I have a feeling that when/if JJ returns to Salem, he won't be Daniel's biggest fan and it's going to cause issues between them.

I really like BB, I floved The Fallonator and resent them bringing Nick back to be the resident hater.

Gabi could disappear tomorrow and I'd never notice unless someone brought her name up on a board.

Quote:

The new year already blows with these storylines still going. Dannifer sucks since day one and they're getting another big story? And why bring Chloe back to only waste her, over and over and over... I have no desire to see Chloe ho herself out to Daniel while using her son for his attention. It's bad enough that Jennifer has completely lost herself to be Danny boy's number one fan, I don't want to see Chloe in the same boat after the way Daniel treated her.
I would love to see J.J. added but only if he's hells bitch on wheels for his mommy. After the way Jennifer has completely forgotten Jack to moon over a pig like Daniel she deserves some serious hate from at least one of her kids.
I'm liking Brady with Kristen but his level of I'm a complete dumb ass for knowingly dating my dad's crazy ex is a little too much to bare. Are we expected to believe that Brady never heard that Kristen tried to off his stepmother?
And Cameron and Abby and Chad and Gabi can all go take a flying leap for all I care. The younger set has to be the most boring, dulll characters ever on a soap. And I still don't like that Gabi set a plan in motion that killed Jack and Brady's fiance and nobody seems to give a rats ass about it.
I like Will and Sonny but their relationship is getting to be sickeningly perfect which equals boring to me.
The way Dan treated Chloe? I don't think Dan's the one who had a drunken ONS and got pregnant with his daugher's husband.

I'm pretty sure Brady knows all about Kristen's past, he's said she's not that same person anymore, at least once or twice.

I don't think anyone knows that Gabi set off a chain of events except Chad, Sonny & Rafe and Rafe's covered it up and Chad signed some kind of legal document saying he can't tell anyone. Idiot.

Sami doesn't need to leave, she just needs to remember her bad ass self and dump the Carrie wanna be role. Bring CC back if that's who the writers want.

Quote:

I honestly think with the kind of history ej and sami have , they will never be truly happy together especially when we've seen them be genuinely happy with other people. I don't this latest go around will be any more compelling that the countless other tries before it. People are tired of the same old and are looking for a fresh take for their characters, NEW stories. Enough with the bland triangles that go now where except round in a circle. Rafe, EJ and Lucas need to move on from Sami, she has to be truly the most awful self absorbed woman on this show. Back burn her and bring in women to balance out the cast.
Sami is no more, or less self absorbed than Nicole is.

Maybe it's my special eyes, but I never saw EJ and Nicole as truly happy. Nicole was always waiting for the other shoe to drop and by shoe I mean Sami, Sami, Sami.

I absolutely agree that most fans are tired of the same old tired stories of EJole and Safe. It's been YEARS. Most want something new that hasn't actually been tried before.

Sami and EJ without something hanging over their heads just waiting to blow up.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 25 2012, 08:18 AM.

DALS

SpriteEyes
Dec 25 2012, 08:09 AM
Evan
I have a feeling that when/if JJ returns to Salem, he won't be Daniel's biggest fan and it's going to cause issues between them.

I really like BB, I floved The Fallonator and resent them bringing Nick back to be the resident hater.

Gabi could disappear tomorrow and I'd never notice unless someone brought her name up on a board.

Quote:

The new year already blows with these storylines still going. Dannifer sucks since day one and they're getting another big story? And why bring Chloe back to only waste her, over and over and over... I have no desire to see Chloe ho herself out to Daniel while using her son for his attention. It's bad enough that Jennifer has completely lost herself to be Danny boy's number one fan, I don't want to see Chloe in the same boat after the way Daniel treated her.
I'm liking Brady with Kristen but his level of I'm a complete dumb ass for knowingly dating my dad's crazy ex is a little too much to bare. Are we expected to believe that Brady never heard that Kristen tried to off his stepmother?
The way Dan treated Chloe? I don't think Dan's the one who had a drunken ONS and got pregnant with his daugher's husband.

I'm pretty sure Brady knows all about Kristen's past, he's said she's not that same person anymore, at least once or twice.

I don't think anyone knows that Gabi set off a chain of events except Chad, Sonny & Rafe and Rafe's covered it up and Chad signed some kind of legal document saying he can't tell anyone. Idiot.

Sami doesn't need to leave, she just needs to remember her bad ass self and dump the Carrie wanna be role. Bring CC back if that's who the writers want.

Quote:

I honestly think with the kind of history ej and sami have , they will never be truly happy together especially when we've seen them be genuinely happy with other people. I don't this latest go around will be any more compelling that the countless other tries before it. People are tired of the same old and are looking for a fresh take for their characters, NEW stories. Enough with the bland triangles that go now where except round in a circle. Rafe, EJ and Lucas need to move on from Sami, she has to be truly the most awful self absorbed woman on this show. Back burn her and bring in women to balance out the cast.

Maybe it's my special eyes, but I never saw EJ and Nicole as truly happy. Nicole was always waiting for the other shoe to drop and by shoe I mean Sami, Sami, Sami.

I absolutely agree that most fans are tired of the same old tired stories of EJole and Safe. It's been YEARS. Most want something new that hasn't actually been tried before.

So I guess the way"Dan" treated Chloe since the hysterical pregnancy doesn't matter.The way he failed her and emotionally cheated on her doesn't matter(because putting your ex before your actual fiance is cheating)......I guess only Physical "cheating" when you're drunk and devastated over losing your fiance to his ex matters...unbelieavable how only Daniel's so called pain matters and how the hell he put Chloe through since the hysterical pregnancy doesn't for some.
Edited by DALS, Dec 25 2012, 09:02 AM.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Absolutely nothing in these previews appeal to me.These are just as sucky as the last batch of exciting!!!!! must watch!!!!
previews we got from them.

camera shy

SpriteEyes
Dec 25 2012, 08:09 AM
Evan

Quote:

Quote:

That's happening now isn't it? There's no big secret waiting to come out and EJ hasn't really done anything out of line in his pursuit of Sami.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 25 2012, 11:55 PM
That's happening now isn't it? There's no big secret waiting to come out and EJ hasn't really done anything out of line in his pursuit of Sami.
To me, that's the only positive and the only difference between this version of the Ejami-Safe triangle and the previous ones. It's at least a legitimate triangle this time since Sami is admitting to feelings for both men and EJ isn't waiting to be exposed as the evil interloper. I just wish they would make it a legit triangle and also have EJ as the sexy, confident, manipulative character he should be. It would be easy enough to write, as well as make for a better story. I don't know why they are wasting our time by making it generic, personality-less "good" guy #1 vs. generic, personality-less "good" guy #2.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Time to rant about this show. This show seriously will never learn. Didn't they get the memo a year ago that Dannifer sucks ass? Chloe will be used as angst for this couple and be like Nicole, the beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous woman who somehow is not the object of the man's desire???? Uh, yeah, Jennifer and Sami are priceless gems. Give me a damn break.

As for Ejole being tired, they could never be "tired" to me. Considering they have 2 years less time on screen than Ejami, I wouldn't call them the couple that needs retiring, especially since there was actual love there and babies conceived out of love. There is so much story there. I mean, hello, Sydole possibilities and BabyEjole being alive and maybe being with Stefano would be actually a story I'd call "shocking." If the writers were smart, but we all know they don't take the smart route, only the tired and repetitive route, they'd stop being insane and doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

There's nothing new about Ejami/Safe. We were screaming for Safe/Lumi a while back. Now that would have been interesting with 2 guys that Sami actually truly loved. But for some unknown and retarted reason, the writers opted to go with the neverending triangle of Ejami/Safe. Let's see, how will it go: Ej wants Sami, Sami loves Rafe, EJ can't take a hint or retain his dignity and pursues Sami, Sami uses EJ when she can't have Rafe or is pissed at him or she needs a sexual fix during a time of profound sorrow, EJ thinks he's won, he is mistaken, he screws up, Sami dumps him, runs back to her true love Rafe.

The only difference this time with Ejami is that instead of trying to write a redempton story for Sami shooting EJ and EJ putting a doppleganger in her bed, etc. -- well, that would take years, and we know Days doesn't have the time -- so they just turned a blind eye to all the abuse and said let's skip to the we are friends now part and erase the past and while we're at it, we'll make EJ good again and follow Sami around and strip him of everything that makes him EJ fucking Dimera. But Sami is the same teetertotter sleezette she's always been. They still have Sami waivering between 2 men, flirting with one while not with the other. The same shitty move she did with Lucas and EJ. Why the hell did EJ have to change this time knowing deep down he loves being a Dimera? Sami is the bitch who needs to change and stop making her the heroine who is loved by all. Can't that beast lose everything for once and for more than one episode?

At church, Nicole gets stuck sitting next to a Days extra of all people in church in the back with no baby, no family, no husband, and Sami sits next to Lucas, with her kids, all her family, while staring and smiling at EJ, and then making googly eyes at Rafe. And they wonder why we hate Sami. Days, please be canceled if you continue on this path. Please.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This show continues to insult their talents with awful or no stories at all while force feeding us talentless hacks and atrocious stories as front burners. I see no hope for 2013.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Dec 26 2012, 02:36 AM
Time to rant about this show. This show seriously will never learn. Didn't they get the memo a year ago that Dannifer sucks ass? Chloe will be used as angst for this couple and be like Nicole, the beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous woman who somehow is not the object of the man's desire???? Uh, yeah, Jennifer and Sami are priceless gems. Give me a damn break.

As for Ejole being tired, they could never be "tired" to me. Considering they have 2 years less time on screen than Ejami, I wouldn't call them the couple that needs retiring, especially since there was actual love there and babies conceived out of love. There is so much story there. I mean, hello, Sydole possibilities and BabyEjole being alive and maybe being with Stefano would be actually a story I'd call "shocking." If the writers were smart, but we all know they don't take the smart route, only the tired and repetitive route, they'd stop being insane and doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

There's nothing new about Ejami/Safe. We were screaming for Safe/Lumi a while back. Now that would have been interesting with 2 guys that Sami actually truly loved. But for some unknown and retarted reason, the writers opted to go with the neverending triangle of Ejami/Safe. Let's see, how will it go: Ej wants Sami, Sami loves Rafe, EJ can't take a hint or retain his dignity and pursues Sami, Sami uses EJ when she can't have Rafe or is pissed at him or she needs a sexual fix during a time of profound sorrow, EJ thinks he's won, he is mistaken, he screws up, Sami dumps him, runs back to her true love Rafe.

The only difference this time with Ejami is that instead of trying to write a redempton story for Sami shooting EJ and EJ putting a doppleganger in her bed, etc. -- well, that would take years, and we know Days doesn't have the time -- so they just turned a blind eye to all the abuse and said let's skip to the we are friends now part and erase the past and while we're at it, we'll make EJ good again and follow Sami around and strip him of everything that makes him EJ fucking Dimera. But Sami is the same teetertotter sleezette she's always been. They still have Sami waivering between 2 men, flirting with one while not with the other. The same shitty move she did with Lucas and EJ. Why the hell did EJ have to change this time knowing deep down he loves being a Dimera? Sami is the bitch who needs to change and stop making her the heroine who is loved by all. Can't that beast lose everything for once and for more than one episode?

At church, Nicole gets stuck sitting next to a Days extra of all people in church in the back with no baby, no family, no husband, and Sami sits next to Lucas, with her kids, all her family, while staring and smiling at EJ, and then making googly eyes at Rafe. And they wonder why we hate Sami. Days, please be canceled if you continue on this path. Please.
I absolutely love your Sami comments! So so true.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Ashtonion

There are a few reasons I believe they aren't doing Lumi/Safe. The main reason is lazy ass writers. It's much easier to write the couple who love each other and are being kept apart by 'x reason' whether it is trust issues, evil interloper, communication or a misunderstanding, it's still easier to write. Although Ej isn't doing anything truly underhanded here, they can turn Ej at any time into the asshole he is, he'd shed the facade and be all out for revenge. All it takes is his heart to be broken again, a glimpse that Sami is keeping him at arm's length because she doesn't know if rafe and her will be back together again, but she longs for Rafe and not Ej. Have that happen or have her settle for Ej and have an affair with Rafe and Ej will be back to revenge mode before we even blink. It's THAT simple, it's way easier to write. This retarded attempt by the writers to turn this into a 'Sami's torn' triangle is failing because we don't see Sami torn.....if that were the case, we'd see equal amount of Sami flash backing to recent good moments with Ej, heck she can even flashback to the cliffhanger time this summer, but she doesn't. All her flashbacks consist of Rafe thus far. That isn't showing a woman torn and if Tomsell have such a hard time writing this kind of triangle enough to sell it to the audience, which they are failing to do, then imagine how painful it would be for them to actually sit down and write the more difficult triangle with Sami having to choose between two men who have shown to have her best interests at heart. But regardless, the one reason I think they don't do it, is that Tomlin just isn't invested in Lucas and he won't pit Rafe up against Lucas, plain and simple. There is a looming story that has the potential for a Lumi/Safe triangle to come out of it but again, with TomSell at the helm I don't see it happening. It's probably going to cause angst for a reuniting Safe and nothing in terms of a story for Lucas or Lumi/Safe...but we'll see in the end, won't we.

Oh and don't even get me started on Sami. To me, she is pretty much dead and it'll take a LOT of work to get her even remotely to the place, where she was in my eyes, the perfect match for my favorite character. That times is gone and I'd rather Lucas be given another equally powerful love interest than have Sami again try to pursue him or he try to pursue her and then it ends with her making googly eyes at yet another man while she keeps Lucas within arms reach.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Dec 26 2012, 09:14 AM.

camera shy

Ashtonion

Gabi even got to be surrounded by new family and didn't even have to make 'the apology tour' around town like Nicole did.

annie21

It would have been nice to have JJ back in Salem a year or so ago when everyone was clamoring for him to appear. But now? No, I don't really want him back now. It's pretty clear that he's only being brought back as a source of Dannifer angst, which is really not interesting to me at all. These days, we see nothing else for Jennifer except when it's about Daniel. She has no life. All her conversations are with him or eventually lead to him. It will be the same for her son. JJ will only be seen when he's in conflct with or about Daniel, and we will get no other sense of his character other than that. Even worse, his animosity probably won't last very long, and then he will join the ranks of all the other Daniel/Dannifer worshipers in town. No thanks.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Evan
I agree, but sadly I think the only Dannifer angst we will see is Chloe's return with Parker. I even heard that Nancy will like Daniel.

@jackjenfan, I agree about your comment on WilSon being too "perfect", but they have already argued a few times and constantly put up with bullshit from other people like Nick and Lucas. And Adrienne. Now someone else is giving them a problem, and the big reveal will also cause issues for them. Their "perfectness" is short-lived.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I don't get why everyone keeps saying "...after how Daniel treated Chloe." They divorced because she was unfaithful. Yes, she was drunk, and tricked by Vivian, but she should have confronted Daniel whether or not he was sleeping with Carly, not just hit the sack with her ex-boyfriend who was drunk! I don't think Daniel was obligated by any means to stand by the woman that broke his heart and betrayed him, and lied to him. Did I like Danloe? No! Do I like Daniel? No! Do I like Chloe? Yes! But Chloe was the person that was wrong in this scenario, and I don't blame Daniel for moving on after he divorced her. He wasn't obligated to do anything for her, and he certainly was not unkind to her or her baby, he just minded his own business.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

EJ/Sami/Rafe - EJ and Sami will be getting a lot of story, but there will be a big surprise. But the question is, does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her? YESS !!EJ is the man , Give Ejami a chance . :makeout: :applause:

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 20 2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:

Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer - Chloe is going to return to Salem with Parker and an agenda for Daniel/Jennifer. This is one the biggest stories of the new years despite it being a short-term story. Expect it to get a lot of airtime through the spring. "It will solidify or not the relationship of Daniel and Jennifer." Will Chloe be successful in getting Daniel back and will she use her son as leverage to get what she wants? "It's very intriguing as they lay it out."

Posted Image
Is she watching a SAFE moment ?

tylerbo20

i love how corday gives out these spoilers from 2008 thinking this is a great move for the show...then he's back to the golf course until NBC calls again

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply