Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Preview
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:09 PM (22,815 Views)
specialcases
Member Avatar

"- The story will shift from John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady to Brady/Kristen/Nicole/Eric."

I'm so not surprised and so utterly disappointed in this waste of Eileen and Deidre being together on the show. I am so tired of getting pissed off at this show and think its time I stop watching and move on
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Newcomers - "Look for one or two new characters to come to Salem next year."

Better be females

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Dec 20 2012, 02:37 PM
Sonny and Will getting married dat shit cray
Of course Sami still has feelings for Rafe; if she didn't, they wouldn't even mention it. And the merry-go-round continues. So predictable.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to everything but Dannifer.
TFP

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:facepalm: I give up. There is no hope for this show. :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This show is so lame and predictable and not even worth commenting on. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Usually you would think "New Year, new storylines". Guess not. RaJami still continues...so does Dannifer. I wish Chloe would split them up, but what a waste of her character, and she is leaving soon after she returns, so Dannifer probably remain together.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

so no hope kate stefano victor maggie abe kayla abbi chad mention
and justin and adriane was given with wally on the gh and all there no plans for them in the near future
and jarlena going to backburn later just blah

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:19 PM
JtSmarts
Dec 20 2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks Lysie! Not liking John/Marlena being shifted out of the Kristen story, and the continuing Sami's men merry go round.
Well, it makes sense. The Marlena/Kristen angle was the best part of the story, so obviously they need to stop that part.
The Kristen/Marlena aspect of this has been one of my favorite parts of the story. Figures they'd end that.

AFaithL

I cannot WAIT for the Bristen/Ericole stuff! Nicole and Kristen being enemies sounds awesome!! And you know Marlena will be in this middle of it, too, if Kristen tried to seduce her other son! We'll get some Marlena smackdowns of Kristen!! I think John and Marlena will remain a solid couple, thank God. I really want them working together, not fighting. They need get remarried, too. Let's get another Jarlena wedding going!

I think the two "new" characters will be a new man for Hope and a new woman for Rafe. Goodness knows, Rafe NEEDS someone new, in order to make Sami jealous!

Tammy
Member Avatar

So basically no John and Marlena for the new year. The only good part about that is I won't have to watch this show!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 20 2012, 02:53 PM
I cannot WAIT for the Bristen/Ericole stuff! Nicole and Kristen being enemies sounds awesome!! And you know Marlena will be in this middle of it, too, if Kristen tried to seduce her other son! We'll get some Marlena smackdowns of Kristen!! I think John and Marlena will remain a solid couple, thank God. I really want them working together, not fighting. They need get remarried, too. Let's get another Jarlena wedding going!

I think the two "new" characters will be a new man for Hope and a new woman for Rafe. Goodness knows, Rafe NEEDS someone new, in order to make Sami jealous!
If they do a storyline where Kristen seduces or tricks Eric, creating tension between Eric/Brady, Nicole/Kristen and putting John and Marlena in the middle that would salvage this story imo.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

This sounds awful. I come in here everyday to read spoilers hoping something will draw me back, but...nada! Jarlena and Kristen were the only thing that interested me in to watching their YouTube clips and now they're dumping them for boring ass Bristen and boring ass Ericole! Bristen and Dannifer and Ej being in the triangle of suck will not get this viewer back.

Panda

So Chloe will replace Nicole as the other woman wanting Dan and the Rafe/Sami/EJ horror show continues. It's like they deliberately continue on with the things that people hate the most.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So Corday and his pal Tomlin are going to continue shoving GAGGIFER down our damned throats. And are bringing back Chloe to showcase what a super couple those 2 fuck tards are. Wonderful! I do not want Chloe's departure to be tame I want her to go out in a blaze of glory...wish they would have her kill GAGGIFER..now that's must see TV! :O

Helpless Romantic

KweenBoda
Dec 20 2012, 03:01 PM
So Corday and his pal Tomlin are going to continue shoving GAGGIFER down our damned throats. And are bringing back Chloe to showcase what a super couple those 2 fuck tards are. Wonderful! I do not want Chloe's departure to be tame I want her to go out in a blaze of glory...wish they would have her kill GAGGIFER..now that's must see TV! :O
Danielho will be rewarded a child he threw away while they will undoubtly trash Chloe again. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

the lastest edition of Soap Opera Digest has a 2013 preview with Ken Corday. Corday assures the audience that the head writers have a vision for the new year, and they're not changing the face of the show.
oh crap
Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer - Chloe is going to return to Salem with Parker and an agenda for Daniel/Jennifer. This is one the biggest stories of the new years despite it being a short-term story. Expect it to get a lot of airtime through the spring. "It will solidify or not the relationship of Daniel and Jennifer." Will Chloe be successful in getting Daniel back and will she use her son as leverage to get what she wants? "It's very intriguing as they lay it out."
chloe will ruin for dannifer every chloe fan would love to see it
not
John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole - The story will shift from John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady to Brady/Kristen/Nicole/Eric. The emotional interplay between the characters will be the focus. It's all Kristen's plot as she wants to stick it to John and Marlena. Also, Eric has taken vows but will be be able to keep them?
Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole is too much fast to put them in front story it will annoy people in the end

EJ/Sami/Rafe - EJ and Sami will be getting a lot of story, but there will be a big surprise. But the question is, does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?

make it stop,make it stopmake it stop,make it stopppppppppppp

make it stop
:frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration:
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 20 2012, 03:08 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder if Melissa's Chik-fil-A support brought some new fans to the show and so Corday and company are doing whatever they can to keep Melissa front and center to appease these new people. That would certainly explain the continued Daniel and Jennifer presence despite what the internet thinks of those two.

Romancer66

Nothing to see here--and if John and Marlena are being moved out of the storyline where their presence makes the most sense, then even the Kristen angle loses its impact. Don't even get me started on continued Dannifer and Sami & her carousel of men. I never had any interest to lose in the latter, and as for the former . . . I'm holding on to the hope that something as overwhelmingly hated as Dannifer 2.0 surely can't be intended as endgame. Also hoping that it'll be Daniel getting the hots for Chloe again and wondering if he settled too soon for Jen-Jen, rather than Chloe scheming to get him back because he's so not worth it. As it is, Daniel and Chloe don't even have to hook up longterm to end Dannifer--having them fall into bed one night and be discovered by the Horton princess would do the trick. Given that NB is a looker, I find it impossible to believe that she won't be taping love scenes with somebody. Wish it were Brady, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards this time around.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I don't see Kristen seducing Eric. Instead I think Nicole will try and come between Bristen and Kristen will push for thorn birds to throw Nicole off her scent. There's no way Eric will resist Nicole for long once it gets into his head. Kristen is playing both john (Brady) and Marlena (Eric) by pushing for relationships that neither parent want. imo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply