Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Preview
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:09 PM (22,477 Views)
Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Real nice to know Ejole fans mean nothing to Days.Glad this house refuses to give Days rating for Ejami.Sickest couple ever.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Maybe they SHOULD change the face of the show. It's so boring and none of this sounds exciting - or new. :sarclap: :facepalm:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Dint forget J&J , Jack , Lumi, Lucas fans. There could be more but that's what I got at the top of my head.

Ireland98

"Corday assures the audience that the head writers have a vision for the new year, and they're not changing the face of the show." So then Corday is assuring us that the show is going to continue to suck?

"Chloe is going to return to Salem with Parker and an agenda for Daniel/Jennifer. This is one the biggest stories of the new years despite it being a short-term story. Expect it to get a lot of airtime through the spring." Then I expect to be doing a lot of fast forwarding.

"It will solidify or not the relationship of Daniel and Jennifer." :flipoff:

"Also, Eric has taken vows but will be be able to keep them?" Gee, I wonder... :eyeroll:

"But the question is, does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?" :offs: I'm so :censored: sick of seeing this question asked over and over and over again!

"The big story here is the baby secret. The reveal will happen at an unexpected time." If it's at the NABI wedding then that's extremely predictable. "Sonny and Will are going to take another big step in their relationship, but someone is going to cause trouble for them." Probably going to be a boring custody battle... :sleep2:

Where's Kate's big story, Stefano, Lucas, etc...

THIS PREVIEW SUCKS!! :fp2:

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh man - this sounds terrible. Not changing the face of the show indeed! But unfortunately the show needs a few face lifts.

Please spare me this Ej/Rafe/Sami nonsense. I am just not sure how any of that crapfest is interesting, entertaining or even remotely creative anymore. And well, y'all know my opinion of Sami and EJ. A lot of story for them = not very much viewing time for me. Call it immature or ridiculous on my part, but there you go.

Brady/Kristed/Nicole/Eric. Hmmm, I guess that sounds at least a little interesting. I do love Kristen so count me in on any schemes she has up her sleeve. And Eric maybe breaking his vows - potentially very sexy and forbidden. sigh.

I can only speculate on who it will be to make things difficult for Wilson, and it doesn't make me happy.

Is one of the newcomers a love interest for Lucas??!?! LOL - just kidding. Like THAT would really ever happen. Ha ha ho ho hee hee.

Maybe the Mayans will be correct and I will be spared this poppycock.
Edited by elci525, Dec 20 2012, 04:50 PM.

Harmony233

Is it too much to ask for some new stories I'm sorry but at this point i wish sai and her lame triangles would go to BB and dannifer gosh do i hate that couple

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

UGH So my girl Nicole goes from the suckfest of Daniel & Jennifer into more suckfest with Brady & Eric.
Posted Image

The only bright spot in this is Kristen & Nicole scenes.

Lumi_are_true_love

Great so nothing changes and Sami is going still stay fickle and still not be true to anyone and continue to toy around with both Rafe and EJ and is never going to stay true to either of them with her leading them both on with her not in love with either one of them with her still not going to fight to get her one true love Lucas back once more and fight for ture love and fight to hold on Lucas for good this time and do just that and never let him go ever again this is the most riddiculous story ever thats airing now and I agree that it does need tostop and for this story needs to be put out of its misery already and get back to the real story hear and drop this one once and for all.

As for Daniel and Jennifer I feel the same way about this story as well. I'm not looking forward to any of these stories if nothings going to change and is going to stay the same where Jennifer and Sami both continue to act the way their acting being fickle and not commiting anywhere and not fighting for true love and fighting to hold onto it for good this time with their one true loves Lucas and Jack and I am not invested in these storylines where Sami's going to continue to remain fickle and will never commit to anyone and just toy around with everyone and not care that she is.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Well with Nadia only on the show for 3-4 months, Im assuming Dannifer stay together in the end :yuk: And the only reason NB was brought back was to cause some "drama" for the couple, since without a third party there isnt anything else to do with them. They used Jack and Nicole so far, looks like Chloe is next on the chopping block :facepalm:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elizhope
Dec 20 2012, 03:36 PM
Well with Nadia only on the show for 3-4 months, Im assuming Dannifer stay together in the end :yuk: And the only reason NB was brought back was to cause some "drama" for the couple, since without a third party there isnt anything else to do with them. They used Jack and Nicole so far, looks like Chloe is next on the chopping block :facepalm:
it was given they do something like that when tomsell prove in past to higle to write as hooker so offcourse chloe turn to break up jennifer and daniel

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:09 PM
EJ/Sami/Rafe - EJ and Sami will be getting a lot of story, but there will be a big surprise. But the question is, does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?
That's been the question for the past three or four years now...

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The ONLY thing good about this is that we can see Krady and Ericole in the same storyline. I love Brady and Eric's stepbrotherhood, it's just so cool. Eric and Kirsten, and Nicole and Brady, are bound to have some bomb scenes as well, but I think the BEST thing is seeing two cool badass villainesses, Nicole and Kristen, either joining forces or having a rivalry together. I remember ED saying something about her scenes with AZ being awesome. But this poses a problem as, once again, Jarlena are on the backburner.

Evan
Member Avatar

It looks like an epic fail to me, especially this Dannifer/Chloe shit, which you can bet will be used to trash Chloe even more and make Jennifer out to be the wounded heroine under attack from the tramp ex-prostitute.
EJ/Sami/Rafe - same triangle crap, same recycled SLs.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

elizhope
Yup, you said it. With Daniel gone, Jack and Jennifer were engaged, but had no storyline. It was sad then, but how I long for those days of limited Jennifer airtime ro return.

BillieD
Member Avatar

rosered
Dec 20 2012, 04:02 PM
elizhope
Not nessarily , SC 's contract is up in spring, so who knows if they will send them off together.
Another site has rumored Dannifer will be ending, but who knows what will happen??
Wonder who the 2 New characters are??
I remember thinking there was no way they would end Danloe and they would get past all the Carly/Melanie stuff and the paternity mess. But that's not what happened. They wanted Daniel to move on with Jennifer and made Chloe a basketcase and a prostitute. If only Jennifer would have the same fate. :wave:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope that the quadrangle with Eric/Kristen/Nicole/Brady pushes BRICOLE closer together. They have so much chemistry!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 20 2012, 04:06 PM
Partnersincrime
Dec 20 2012, 04:04 PM
rosered
Dec 20 2012, 04:02 PM
elizhope
Not nessarily , SC 's contract is up in spring, so who knows if they will send them off together.
Another site has rumored Dannifer will be ending, but who knows what will happen??
Wonder who the 2 New characters are??
which site?
SoapOperafan in their rumours section.
if i listen that site sami would carring lucas child and give birth to it in october 2006

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Quote:

John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole - The story will shift from John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady to Brady/Kristen/Nicole/Eric. The emotional interplay between the characters will be the focus. It's all Kristen's plot as she wants to stick it to John and Marlena. Also, Eric has taken vows but will be be able to keep them?

I am excited about seeing this play out. I don't see Eric keeping his vows. Brady is so dumb, I will enjoy watching Kristen use and abuse him. :popcorn:

Quote:

EJ/Sami/Rafe - EJ and Sami will be getting a lot of story, but there will be a big surprise. But the question is, does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?

Wish they would end this triangle already. Rafe is about as exciting to watch as rocks.

Quote:

Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny - The big story here is the baby secret. The reveal will happen at an unexpected time. Sonny and Will are going to take another big step in their relationship, but someone is going to cause trouble for them.

I wonder if Sonny and Will decide to raise the baby together once Gabi gets busted. I think there will be a Wilson vs Gabi custody battle once the baby is born.

Quote:

Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer - Chloe is going to return to Salem with Parker and an agenda for Daniel/Jennifer. This is one the biggest stories of the new years despite it being a short-term story. Expect it to get a lot of airtime through the spring. "It will solidify or not the relationship of Daniel and Jennifer." Will Chloe be successful in getting Daniel back and will she use her son as leverage to get what she wants? "It's very intriguing as they lay it out."

Ugh, there is nothing intriguing about Dannibore.... NOTHING!! I hate that they are wasting Chloe with these fuckheads!! It's going to be 4-5 days a week of Dannibore angst! :frustration: :frustration: :frustration:

Quote:

Newcomers - "Look for one or two new characters to come to Salem next year."

:eyeroll:

BenjyM
Member Avatar

They are ruining the Kristen/Marlena dynamic and I am actually terrified to see this train wreck happen. How can they do this to Eileen Davidson and Deidre Hall?

So nothing new with Sami/Rafe/EJ. How long are we going to do this?

We know Chloe will be unsuccessful and this will only prop Dan and Jennifer even higher than their caricature of a relationship already is.

Obviously Chad is going to let the cat in the bag in his attempt to get revenge on Gabi and this will put a strain on Will and Sonny's relationship. Next.

I regret reading this preview, oh, so much.

lily20

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:09 PM
Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer - Chloe is going to return to Salem with Parker and an agenda for Daniel/Jennifer. This is one the biggest stories of the new years despite it being a short-term story. Expect it to get a lot of airtime through the spring. "It will solidify or not the relationship of Daniel and Jennifer." Will Chloe be successful in getting Daniel back and will she use her son as leverage to get what she wants? "It's very intriguing as they lay it out."

oh FFS!!

wish Nb hadn't come back for this crap.
who the fuck do they think viewers are going to root for anyway??

only 4% will root for daniel/jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply