Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Catches Brady and Kristen; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:18 PM (3,604 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest issue of SOD has an article about John and Brady.

The week begins with John inviting Brady to spend New Year's Eve with him and Marlena. John knows it's been a rough year for Brady and doesn't want him to be alone.

Brady wants to spend the holiday Kristen, but isn't ready to tell his family about their relationship yet. Brady feels guilty about keeping this secret from his father, especially since their relationship has only recently been rectified. Brady considers his relationship with his father and his relationship with Kristen to both be very important. It doesn't seem feasible to Brady to make both of these relationships work at the same time.

As midnight approaches, Kristen crosses paths with Marlena and teases that she has big plans later. Marlena knows she's referring to Brady and doesn't appreciate her remarks. Later, Marlena sees Kristen run into John again. A worked up Marlena suggests John find Brady, completely aware that he's with Kristen.

Her plan works, and John walks into Brady's office and sees him and Kristen having sex. John leaves quickly, but Brady realizes he's been caught and chases after him.

Brady has mixed emotions about what's happened. He's glad everything's out in the open, but he's anxious about dealing with it and moving on. But things aren't that simple.

For all the details pick up that latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ew, gross. They're doing it in Brady's office?

WHY DIDN'T THEY LEARN THEIR LESSON FROM THE HOTEL ROOM FIASCO!?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Brady pretty much never works, right? He's always getting laid in hotel rooms in the middle of the day. Now he's at least moved the mid-day sex to his office. How is an on-the-ball corporate shark like Victor not aware of Brady's slacker behavior? (Scratch that. This is the same on-the-ball Victor who let Vivian get ahold of Titan.)

lysie
Member Avatar

You know what I'd kind of like? If John saw them together, pulled a Doug, and had a heart attack. If he and Brady weren't both going to end up in the hospital, I'd think that's what they were going.

Tammy
Member Avatar

What I will not like about this is if Marlena comes out looking like a total ass again! She purposely sends John to find Brady... knowing that Brady is with Kristen. So when John finds out Marlena knew about them and didn't tell him... I am not going to like this!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So I guess the inability to lock doors follows Bristen around whereever they go....

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 20 2012, 02:54 PM
So I guess the inability to lock doors follows Bristen around whereever they go....
I've never seen two people in a sloppier top secret relationship.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Really can they please stop that horny chihuahua Brady and have him do something else besides fuck!
Edited by Maggie28wubsEj, Dec 20 2012, 03:10 PM.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
They need to just do it on the couch at the Horton Town Square and be done with it.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 20 2012, 02:50 PM
What I will not like about this is if Marlena comes out looking like a total ass again! She purposely sends John to find Brady... knowing that Brady is with Kristen. So when John finds out Marlena knew about them and didn't tell him... I am not going to like this!
Actually think this is the less ass-y way to do it. Marlena can't win, if the writers are the kind we know they are. Brady would get on her case if she told, John would get on her case if she didn't. She didn't deserve either because it's not her secret to tell, but it's also not her responsibility to keep it. She has to because Kristen's standing by wanting her to do it. This way he finds out, but she doesn't push it in front of him. She also doesn't have to lie.

michelle
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
I lock the bedroom door in my own house so my own small children don't walk in and see, let alone, MY DAD, MY STEPMOTHER, MY FRIENDS, ETC.

These two are just WEIRD.

Please know, that I know, what I wrote at the beginning of my post is probably TMI.

jaygal
Member Avatar

A locksmith could make a killing in Salem.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Do they ever STOP having sex? :puke:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud reading that they had sex in the office :lol: :lol:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

My mind boggled at the thought of John seeing them,Brady seeing John,John leaving,and Brady chasing John.I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.Can't wait to see what Kristin says and does when this happens.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SocRMum1
She's a DiMera, it's in her nature to not worry about security.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I think this is supposed to be some sort of parallel to when Sami saw John and Marlena.

And omg, this sounds good. John may have a mental breakdown after seeing this though, lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 20 2012, 07:17 PM
I think this is supposed to be some sort of parallel to when Sami saw John and Marlena.

And omg, this sounds good. John may have a mental breakdown after seeing this though, lol.
Alternatively its a parallel between when Will saw Sami and EJ.

I really do hope John will be able to blackmail a car and apartment out of Kristen.

am103
Member Avatar

As much as I LOVE the soapy angst that "Bristen" is bringing the table, it's getting a little bit redundant having everyone in Salem walk in on them. Marlena's walk-in was fantastic, and John's is understandable too, but what was the point of Jennifer walking in on them when John does the same thing a week later, and it has NOTHING to do with Jen? Makes no sense to me.

I do like the way that Jennifer and Kristen are slowly becoming friends again, though. I'm also hoping that when Kristen's big scheme is revealed that she still somehow remains friends with Jen, although I'm doubtful that will happen. Villains need friends too, after all.

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 20 2012, 07:28 PM
blueskies
Dec 20 2012, 07:17 PM

Alternatively its a parallel between when Will saw Sami and EJ.

I really do hope John will be able to blackmail a car and apartment out of Kristen.
They're all just redux's of John/Marlena/Sami. At least John won't be just barging into Kristen's hotel room like Marlena.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply