Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Catches Brady and Kristen; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:18 PM (3,759 Views)
AFaithL

Nevermind. I am very frustrated. Lol
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 20 2012, 09:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 20 2012, 09:01 PM
concerned
Dec 20 2012, 07:28 PM
blueskies
Dec 20 2012, 07:17 PM
I think this is supposed to be some sort of parallel to when Sami saw John and Marlena.

And omg, this sounds good. John may have a mental breakdown after seeing this though, lol.
Alternatively its a parallel between when Will saw Sami and EJ.

I really do hope John will be able to blackmail a car and apartment out of Kristen.
They're all just redux's of John/Marlena/Sami. At least John won't be just barging into Kristen's hotel room like Marlena.
Maybe John will just catch Brady's eye give him a "fist pump" and then quietly leave so he can finish the deed.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

and this is why I wouldn't' get behind Bristen bc poor Brady is getting used once again. Can't we get some more women on the show in Brady and Lucas's age bracket, then we'd at least have a few more couples to root for!

blueskies
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Dec 20 2012, 09:07 PM
and this is why I wouldn't' get behind Bristen bc poor Brady is getting used once again. Can't we get some more women on the show in Brady and Lucas's age bracket, then we'd at least have a few more couples to root for!
Wait, Sami and Nicole aren't enough?? :huh:

:sarcasm:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

lmao, no!

Ljay
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 20 2012, 05:44 PM
Do they ever STOP having sex? :puke:

Apparently just when they are asleep. They've turned into come kind of nymphos! :makeout:

concerned
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 21 2012, 12:11 AM
LanaluvsBroe

Apparently just when they are asleep. They've turned into come kind of nymphos! :makeout:
It's Brady... I've seen him converse .. I think Kristen is a wise woman picking the better option.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I need the show to press pause for a minute and have a scene between Brady and Marlena in which they discuss why his relationship with his father is "as important" as his relationship with the woman who almost destroyed his family; a woman he's been fucking for a couple weeks.

The kid is really screwed up, imho, and I feel like the show would be so much more interesting if some of these screwed up people acknowledged and, I dunno, dealt with their issues.

Ljay
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 21 2012, 12:14 AM
Ljay
LanaluvsBroe

It's Brady... I've seen him converse .. I think Kristen is a wise woman picking the better option.
Kristen must be getting her groove back... The woman acts like she could eat Brady alive.

Observation, people! No offense! LOL

King
Member Avatar

Awesome!

I hope Bristen are not the end game, but I am enjoying this more than I thought I would, despite the guy who plays Brady. LOL.

Will&Sonny

Panda Panda
Dec 20 2012, 02:22 PM
Ew, gross. They're doing it in Brady's office?
I don't find this unusual. Brady and Madison had sex at work at least once (probably more than once, but I distinctly remember one scene that started with a massage to test some sort of new Mad World product), so it's nothing new for him.

Will&Sonny

am103
Dec 20 2012, 08:50 PM
As much as I LOVE the soapy angst that "Bristen" is bringing the table, it's getting a little bit redundant having everyone in Salem walk in on them. Marlena's walk-in was fantastic, and John's is understandable too, but what was the point of Jennifer walking in on them when John does the same thing a week later, and it has NOTHING to do with Jen? Makes no sense to me.
Re: the bolded...the point, if you can call it that, was to draw comparisons between Brady and Jennifer's respective decisions to move on with their lives after they each lost a loved one. Jennifer decided to keep Brady's secret after Brady said that Kristen had made him feel alive again. Jennifer realized that it would be hypocritical to tell Brady that he was moving too quickly when she was moving at the same speed -- Jack and Madison both died in the same disaster, so Brady and Jennifer have both been "mourning" for the same amount of time and they have both chosen to move on at approximately the same time.

Also, the bigger point was that Kristen orchestrated the whole thing. First she staged the nightmare to gain Brady's sympathy. After he left her hotel room, she went to the town square, where we saw her sending a text message to Jennifer (with a look on her face that made it clear that she was up to something). We don't know what the message said, but it's reasonable to assume that Kristen probably worded it in a way that suggested that she would like to talk to Jennifer again at some point. Maybe something like, "I enjoyed our recent talk at the hospital. I'm staying at the Salem Inn; I'd love it if you would stop by for a glass of wine and some friendly conversation one day, but if you'd prefer to never speak to me again, I completely understand. I hope that you have a great Christmas." Just a guess, but you get the idea.

After doing that, Kristen had a conversation with E.J. about children, which gave her another sudden burst of inspiration. She grabbed a toy from the charity drive, called Brady and told him that she needed to see him right away, went back to her hotel room, staged the discussion about the toy and her inability to have children (as another way to gain Brady's sympathy), grabbed another toy (Brady), and finally, when they were finished having sex, she purposely opened the door several times while she was giving Brady some goodbye kisses, like she was expecting someone (Jennifer) to show up at any moment and she wanted that person to witness the intimate exchange.

It wasn't a pure coincidence that Jennifer showed up when she did. Kristen might not have been able to guarantee that her plan to lure Jennifer to the hotel room would work, but she was hoping that it would. Kristen wants to get caught, and she's taking steps to accelerate that process.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Everything you said is pretty spot on but I disagree on 1 or 2 things.

1. Jen decided to visit Kristen because of the nice text she was sent, yes. However, Jennifer showing up at Kristen's door was obviously an unexpected occurrence. Though Kristen -the sly fox that she is- was quick on her feet and made lemonade out of Jen's unwanted lemons.

2. As for the "purposely opened the door several times", Kristen only opened the door twice. Once to show Brady out -which he closed himself- and then once more when Brady tried to stay for round #547357232986 of bedroom rumbles.

Ljay
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 21 2012, 12:14 AM
Ljay
LanaluvsBroe

If Im not mistaken when Brady was with Arianna,Nicole, Madison, and now Kristen he was either tryin to get them in the bed or keep them there when he had them there , LOL

I think its a possibility that even though Brady is an recovering drug addict he may be on his way to being a sex addict.

He should have took up with Melanie she was young and had a better chance of keep up with him! Haha! ;)

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
That smiley sums it up! Ugh! It's disgusting to what the writers have turned Brady into. Continually having sex with one woman to the next.

Will&Sonny

Panda Panda
Dec 21 2012, 10:42 PM
Everything you said is pretty spot on but I disagree on 1 or 2 things.

1. Jen decided to visit Kristen because of the nice text she was sent, yes. However, Jennifer showing up at Kristen's door was obviously an unexpected occurrence. Though Kristen -the sly fox that she is- was quick on her feet and made lemonade out of Jen's unwanted lemons.

2. As for the "purposely opened the door several times", Kristen only opened the door twice. Once to show Brady out -which he closed himself- and then once more when Brady tried to stay for round #547357232986 of bedroom rumbles.
That's not how it played out for me, but we can agree to disagree. :smile: (Of course, you're right about the specific number of times that the door was opened, but I wasn't really trying to be specific about that in my earlier post. Still, I probably should have said "a couple of times" instead of "several", so I agree with that part.)

When Brady closed the door, Kristen seemed like she was in a hurry to open it back up (while still blatantly kissing Brady as she did so) -- her behavior suggested, to me, that she wanted the door to remain open. I don't know why she would have acted like that otherwise. If you're trying to have a secret relationship with someone, blatantly kissing that person while the door to your hotel room is hanging wide open is completely foolish...unless, as I've been speculating, you want to get caught, and you know that there's a good chance that someone will show up while you're kissing that person.

I do agree that Kristen couldn't have predicted that Jennifer would show up at that particular moment (I said as much in my previous post), but I still think that she was hoping that Jennifer would show up, and was trying to keep the door open so that if Jennifer did show up, she would get an eyeful. It didn't play out as a complete coincidence to me, but I suppose that, like many things on the show these days (everything that E.J. was doing in those same two episodes, for instance), it's open to interpretation. :shrug:

Kali
Member Avatar

I love Brady and Kristen together. I think they're the best part of the show right now.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Ana75
Dec 21 2012, 11:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
That smiley sums it up! Ugh! It's disgusting to what the writers have turned Brady into. Continually having sex with one woman to the next.
Wow, a single man having sex with attractive women.

When did that start happening?

andromeda
Member Avatar

I am so sick of Brady and Kristen.

Ana75
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Dec 25 2012, 07:28 AM
Ana75
Dec 21 2012, 11:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Wow, a single man having sex with attractive women.

When did that start happening?
Well it's totally out of character for me personally seeing him having sex with one woman to the next then professing love for them when he barely even knows them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply