Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Catches Brady and Kristen; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:18 PM (3,652 Views)
Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Dec 20 2012, 03:05 PM
Really can they please stop that horny chihuahua Brady and have him do something else besides fuck!
Funniest comment I have read in a while! The writers destroyed Brady as well, he used to have a brain, now he exists for the sole purpose of having sex with his former stepmommy. Why not show them going to a nude beach? Might as well, them fucking is getting very boring and I don't consider this a storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

am103
Dec 20 2012, 08:50 PM
As much as I LOVE the soapy angst that "Bristen" is bringing the table, it's getting a little bit redundant having everyone in Salem walk in on them. Marlena's walk-in was fantastic, and John's is understandable too, but what was the point of Jennifer walking in on them when John does the same thing a week later, and it has NOTHING to do with Jen? Makes no sense to me.

I do like the way that Jennifer and Kristen are slowly becoming friends again, though. I'm also hoping that when Kristen's big scheme is revealed that she still somehow remains friends with Jen, although I'm doubtful that will happen. Villains need friends too, after all.
After the scheme is revealed, we know that Saint Miss Muffet will want nothing to do with a DiMera. Heck, she will be mad about Chabigail, watch! Lol

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 21 2012, 11:33 PM
Panda Panda
Dec 21 2012, 10:42 PM
Everything you said is pretty spot on but I disagree on 1 or 2 things.

1. Jen decided to visit Kristen because of the nice text she was sent, yes. However, Jennifer showing up at Kristen's door was obviously an unexpected occurrence. Though Kristen -the sly fox that she is- was quick on her feet and made lemonade out of Jen's unwanted lemons.

2. As for the "purposely opened the door several times", Kristen only opened the door twice. Once to show Brady out -which he closed himself- and then once more when Brady tried to stay for round #547357232986 of bedroom rumbles.
That's not how it played out for me, but we can agree to disagree. :smile: (Of course, you're right about the specific number of times that the door was opened, but I wasn't really trying to be specific about that in my earlier post. Still, I probably should have said "a couple of times" instead of "several", so I agree with that part.)

When Brady closed the door, Kristen seemed like she was in a hurry to open it back up (while still blatantly kissing Brady as she did so) -- her behavior suggested, to me, that she wanted the door to remain open. I don't know why she would have acted like that otherwise. If you're trying to have a secret relationship with someone, blatantly kissing that person while the door to your hotel room is hanging wide open is completely foolish...unless, as I've been speculating, you want to get caught, and you know that there's a good chance that someone will show up while you're kissing that person.

I do agree that Kristen couldn't have predicted that Jennifer would show up at that particular moment (I said as much in my previous post), but I still think that she was hoping that Jennifer would show up, and was trying to keep the door open so that if Jennifer did show up, she would get an eyeful. It didn't play out as a complete coincidence to me, but I suppose that, like many things on the show these days (everything that E.J. was doing in those same two episodes, for instance), it's open to interpretation. :shrug:
Spot on posts! I agree with you! The way Kristen has been smirking and scheming ever since that happened makes me think she intended for Jennifer to stop by that day

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply