Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (9,238 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest SOD has an article about Rafe/Sami/EJ.

Sami wonders if her future is meant to be with Rafe or EJ. Rafe visits her with a present for Sydney; then, she spends times with EJ and their kids and he presses her to figure out their future.

Sami runs into Rafe and asks why he's being so distant. Rafe admits to seeing a close moment between EJ and Sami. According to Galen Gering, Rafe loves Sami and even if they're not meant to be together he wants what's best for her. In his opinion, that isn't EJ.

Because Sami appears unwilling to make a commitment to Rafe, he says he's done and walks away. "There will aways be feelings between these two, so I don't think they'll ever be completely done. They have approached this rekindling of a romance cautiously and there have been speed bumps in the road. We'll see how big those bumps ultimately become."

For all the details pick up the most recent SOD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle can possibly go on any longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

am103
Dec 20 2012, 02:31 PM
I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle can possibly go on any longer.
I'm still scratching my head that Rafe is going to manage to break up with someone he's not even dating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:32 PM
am103
I'm still scratching my head that Rafe is going to manage to break up with someone he's not even dating.
That's what I was thinking too! Something really have to give with this storyline....... :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:32 PM
am103
That was my immediate thought when I saw this thread title! I must have missed when they became a couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

So judging from this article and the SOD 2013 article this crapfest will continue to go on for a very long time. Joy! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Uh, how can Rafe break up with Sami when they are not even together? :fp2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I appreciate that Rafe has enough self-respect to walk away, but it probably won't hold.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

MissLola
Dec 20 2012, 02:37 PM
So judging from this article and the SOD 2013 article this crapfest will continue to go on for a very long time. Joy! :flipoff:
We may not all agree on all the couples but at least we can share in the hate for the vortex of doom around :cheers: :drunk: :laugh:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 02:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'd like to commend Rafe for his selfless act and being the bigger man.

No, really.

I'd LOVE to do that. But since it looks like they are never going to put this triangle out of it's misery I guess that's one more dream I'll have to put on hold.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Wow, I am not surprised, not impressed and extremely nauseated. The crapfest continues.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

So I guess things will go like this: Rafe ends the game with Sami, Sami with no other options chooses to go ahead with EJ, Sami pines after Rafe while with EJ leading to EJ doing something dastardly that will break ejami up and reunite Safe. The same crap as always...bleh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Is the Preview for January and February?
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I would not be surprised if this and dannifer are what finally sink this ship come 2013.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

JtSmarts
Dec 20 2012, 02:48 PM
So I guess things will go like this: Rafe ends the game with Sami, Sami with no other options chooses to go ahead with EJ, Sami pines after Rafe while with EJ leading to EJ doing something dastardly that will break ejami up and reunite Safe. The same crap as always...bleh.
Didn't you know we are in 2010 all over again?! This "triangle" sucked then and it sucks even more major balls now! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :soapbox:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 02:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Is the Preview for January and February?
The preview for 2013 is in the other thread. This is just next week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Was it ever going to happen any other way? They continue to ruin EJ, Sami is barely recognisable then how can Rafe be the only sane one(but for how long?) in this?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

rpmaluki
Dec 20 2012, 02:52 PM
JtSmarts
Was it ever going to happen any other way? They continue to ruin EJ, Sami is barely recognisable then how can Rafe be the only sane one(but for how long?) in this?
Its a travesty all around and seeing as they kiss the week of the 31st his sanity doesn't last long. :omg: :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 20 2012, 02:52 PM
JtSmarts
Rafe breaks up with Sami next week, then kisses her the week after? That was short-lived.
I agree with the others who have said this is a repeat of the Summer of Suck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

We all know sami wants what she cant have so rafe breaking up with her even though there not dating will ensure she will want him again very soon
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic