Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (9,041 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:52 PM
gailwinters
Dec 20 2012, 02:48 PM
Is the Preview for January and February?
The preview for 2013 is in the other thread. This is just next week.
Oopsie! I posted in the wrong thread. Too much egg nog!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda

It sure sounds like the same tired thing over and over. It got old and boring a long time ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i miss the part they became couple again that they break up
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Bye, :mellow: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Rafe breaks up with Sami? I didn't know Rafe was dating Sami. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

MORE FUCKING NONSENSE!!!!! Everything post HATE BOINK last November has just been really bad with the blond bimbo and her entourage of musical men!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 03:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It happened off screen like Jennifer mourning the death of her husband of approx. 20 years or so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This triangle is like a bad nightmare that never ends. :shame:
Goto Top

lili
Member Avatar

And keep them OVAH for good this time!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Hopefully this means Safe can be together soon since she wants what she can't have. But...welcome, folks, to the Winter of Suck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

They were together? :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I def not want my safe end... but they will find their way back to each other :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Rafe's eyebrow dye must be affecting his brain now because SAFE are not a couple... geez!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Yes, Safe weren't together, so the wording of this is weird. I'm glad Rafe tells of the Brady Bitch. SO SICK AND TIRED OF HER BEING FICKLE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Can TPTB really be so clueless as to think the audience is interested in version 4.2 of this triangle??? Really, the only new aspect of it is that they do seem to be playing it as an actual triangle for once, rather than just as the evil interloper to twu wuv. I at least like that angle a little better than the previous versions.

But still, it's the same three people for four years now!!! And at this stage, they are literally the same three people because their personalities and the uniquenesses of their relationships have been completely watered down. Ugh. I hate, hate, hate Gary Tomlin's version of love and romance - it's so generic. Give me sexy, manipulative EJ who is trying to bring out the evil side of Sami vs. do-gooder Rafe who is trying to make sure the reformed bad girl stays on the right track. If they insist on a neverending triangle, at least make it a legitimate triangle based on who these characters are!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I wonder why they didn't mention Kate's big story and what's Stefano up to? Maybe one of the new characters will be Emily.....that would get Sami's attention in a hurry.
Edited by camera shy, Dec 20 2012, 04:55 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Dec 20 2012, 04:40 PM

Ugh. I hate, hate, hate Gary Tomlin's version of love and romance - it's so generic. Give me sexy, manipulative EJ who is trying to bring out the evil side of Sami vs. do-gooder Rafe who is trying to make sure the reformed bad girl stays on the right track. If they insist on a neverending triangle, at least make it a legitimate triangle based on who these characters are!!!
This is what I want to see too! Sexy, "manipulative" EJ trying to turn Sami back to the manipulative side with him! Bring back the REAL Samantha Gene! The one who is shifty and devious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Don't u have to be an actual couple to break up with a person?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I know I haven't been watching the show, but I also didn't realize they were together!

Edit: I just read through the comments and realized no one else realized it either. So I'm good.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Dec 20 2012, 05:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Whatever! Rafe sucks, Safe is a disaster, GG is a lousy actor who are unable to sell a damn thing! And besides when the hell were they together? I must have missed this pair which is not strange for they are duller than dirt!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic