Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (9,308 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

:why:

WHO CARES!

Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM
The latest SOD has an article about Rafe/Sami/EJ.

Sami wonders if her future is meant to be with Rafe or EJ. Rafe visits her with a present for Sydney; then, she spends times with EJ and their kids and he presses her to figure out their future.

Sami runs into Rafe and asks why he's being so distant. Rafe admits to seeing a close moment between EJ and Sami. According to Galen Gering, Rafe loves Sami and even if they're not meant to be together he wants what's best for her. In his opinion, that isn't EJ.

Because Sami appears unwilling to make a commitment to Rafe, he says he's done and walks away. "There will aways be feelings between these two, so I don't think they'll ever be completely done. They have approached this rekindling of a romance cautiously and there have been speed bumps in the road. We'll see how big those bumps ultimately become."

For all the details pick up the most recent SOD.
What a waste of sentences.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:32 PM
am103
Dec 20 2012, 02:31 PM
I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle can possibly go on any longer.
I'm still scratching my head that Rafe is going to manage to break up with someone he's not even dating.
I don't get it either...it seems that the wording of the article should read, Rafe tells Sami to make a choice or he will.....the breaking up shit is so stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Well Sami was the one to tell Rafe they were over months ago and here she is months later still spending a good bit of time with him and enjoying herself. Aren't you suppose to not spend time with someone when you're through with them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I didn't read it as Rafe "breaking up" with Sami.Sami keeps sending signals to Rafe and EJ.They are not together or dating so why is she asking Rafe why he is distant.I think he is explaining why he is distant and when she indicates she cannot decide between them,he lets her know he is not going to play that game.If she can't decide,he is out,therefore,she has no need to question why he is distancing himself from her.Rafe is beginning to think like Lucas.He loves Sami but he is not going to play her game of keeping him and Ej on a string.I really hope this is the end,atleast for now, of the triangle involving these three,and they do the lock,stock,and barrel EJ/Sami.I wouldn't mind a Nicole,Eric,Rafe triangle.I would love to see Rafe and Nicole v Sami and EJ after Will and Gabi's bady is born and Lucas is also in the mix with Sonny,Will,Justin,and Adrienne.
The title of the article is misleading.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 20 2012, 09:35 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
am103
I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle can possibly go on any longer.
I'm still scratching my head that Rafe is going to manage to break up with someone he's not even dating.
Rafe never ceases to dull the bejeebus out of me. :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

SoapGal1
Dec 20 2012, 07:47 PM
lysie
am103
For me any "dullness" in the sls is on the IIC themselves. None of these actors are being given very much. It must get tiresome to repeat the same sls over and .. again. Only to be essentially right back where they started. 2006 to now the sl with Sami and her men has been virtually the same. It's no wonder Galen and James joke about Sami having all the men. I would to if I had to do the same things and say the same things repetitively day in and day out it must get annoying.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 07:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Helpless Romantic
Dec 20 2012, 07:55 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
am103
For me any "dullness" in the sls is on the IIC themselves. None of these actors are being given very much. It must get tiresome to repeat the same sls over and .. again. Only to be essentially right back where they started. 2006 to now the sl with Sami and her men has been virtually the same. It's no wonder Galen and James joke about Sami having all the men. I would to if I had to do the same things and say the same things repetitively it must get annoying.
I think the character itself is dull, regardless of the story,that is just me.

Galen just sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

JamesScott_19
Dec 20 2012, 07:56 PM
Helpless Romantic
SoapGal1
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
For me any "dullness" in the sls is on the IIC themselves. None of these actors are being given very much. It must get tiresome to repeat the same sls over and .. again. Only to be essentially right back where they started. 2006 to now the sl with Sami and her men has been virtually the same. It's no wonder Galen and James joke about Sami having all the men. I would to if I had to do the same things and say the same things repetitively it must get annoying.

Galen just sucks.
Well I disagree, but aside from that they really have never gone into Rafe's backstory and there were ample missed opportunities where that could have been explored. At least Galen and James have fun with it BTS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL - whats new!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 20 2012, 07:59 PM
JamesScott_19
Helpless Romantic
SoapGal1

Galen just sucks.
Well I disagree, but aside from that they really have never gone into Rafe's backstory and there were ample missed opportunities where that could have been explored. At least Galen and James have fun with it BTS.
I did not expect you to agree :P , The only time I liked Rafe was in the VERY beginning and Rafe 2. I really liked Galen when he played Luis on Passions, maybe I did not notice his acting? Luis was my favorite.

Rafe..eh the writers did a terrible job in developing him, the fact that he is still attached to Sami boggles my mind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I like EJami, but I am so sick of this crap. LOL They weren't even dating!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

JamesScott_19
Dec 20 2012, 08:19 PM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 20 2012, 07:59 PM
JamesScott_19
Helpless Romantic

Galen just sucks.
I did not expect you to agree :P , The only time I liked Rafe was in the VERY beginning and Rafe 2. I really liked Galen when he played Luis on Passions, maybe I did not notice his acting? Luis was my favorite.

Rafe..eh the writers did a terrible job in developing him, the fact that he is still attached to Sami boggles my mind.
To be fair all her men are primarily attached to her or given no story.See Lucas. The SAFEhouse with SAFE rocked. :wub:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 08:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

They have ruined the whole show not every viewer is enthralled with the great DiMera family train wreck and I feel they have ruined Sami beyond being good for Rafe! She canít be redeemed in my eyes at this point; she deserves to be miserable with Ej and his great father qualities. She will never be happy with Ej because she will lose her family and part of her children and he will continue to manipulate her. Plus she will always be thinking of Rafe and what could have been.

Rafe has given up everything for Sami, his great job, risking his life for her and her kids, loving her unconditionally, and did Sami appreciate Rafe NO! She has made her choice so letís move on and more importantly let Rafe move on with someone that loves him unconditionally! With someone that wants a man with a kind, sincere, warm and loving heart! This is the least they can do for Galenís character he has put his heart and soul into Rafe for the last 4 years.

They are still dangling that carrot in front of Rafe/Sami fans hoping someone bits. Of course Sami has feeling for Rafe or they would be going their separate ways. If Ej/Sami can bring the ratings up (which they wonít) this will be the couple of the future but if they fail like the last 6 years then it will be back to Rafe/Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 20 2012, 07:15 PM
I didn't read it as Rafe "breaking up" with Sami.Sami keeps sending signals to Rafe and EJ.They are not together or dating so why is she asking Rafe why he is distant.I think he is explaining why he is distant and when she indicates she cannot decide between them,he lets her know he is not going to play that game.If she can't decide,he is out,therefore,she has no need to question why he is distancing himself from her.Rafe is beginning to think like Lucas.He loves Sami but he is not going to play her game of keeping him and Ej on a string.I really hope this is the end,atleast for now, of the triangle involving these three,and they do the lock,stock,and barrel EJ/Sami.I wouldn't mind a Nicole,Eric,Rafe triangle.I would love to see Rafe and Nicole v Sami and Nicole after Will and Gabi's bady is born and Lucas is also in the mix with Sonny,Will,Justin,and Adrienne.
The title of the article is misleading.
Well, sadly, you're not going to get your wish. Rafe and Sami are kissing NYE. And so it continues.....

For various reasons, I think we might see some resolution to this "triangle" when the wedding blowup occurs. Maybe I'm just hoping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Because Sami appears unwilling to make a commitment to Rafe, he says he's done and walks away. "There will always be feelings between these two, so I don't think they'll ever be completely done. They have approached this rekindling of a romance cautiously and there have been speed bumps in the road. We'll see how big those bumps ultimately become."

The one bold sentenced should tell you what is gonna happen after Sami suckers Ej in again..Ej will think she is madly in love with him and has excepted him with all his flaws. Sami wont want to hurt Ej after all hes done to prove hows hes changed for her..Blah, blah,blah so on and so forth... Sami will end up having some illicit affair with good Ol' Rafe..

Speculation on my part, I dont want to offend any Ejami or SAFE shippers in this. This is just my stupid opinion..And for the known fact Sami is a known cheater just ask Lucas and Rafe..

JMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Ljay
Dec 20 2012, 08:44 PM
Because Sami appears unwilling to make a commitment to Rafe, he says he's done and walks away. "There will always be feelings between these two, so I don't think they'll ever be completely done. They have approached this rekindling of a romance cautiously and there have been speed bumps in the road. We'll see how big those bumps ultimately become."

The one bold sentenced should tell you what is gonna happen after Sami suckers Ej in again..Ej will think she is madly in love with him and has excepted him with all his flaws. Sami wont want to hurt Ej after all hes done to prove hows hes changed for her..Blah, blah,blah so on and so forth... Sami will end up having some illicit affair with good Ol' Rafe..

Speculation on my part, I dont want to offend any Ejami or SAFE shippers in this. This is just my stupid opinion..And for the known fact Sami is a known cheater just ask Lucas and Rafe..

JMO
Elvis knows it too. Whose bones did she practically maul after her black wedding to Elvis.. Lucas'. Sami has become a very lose woman. It has only gotten worse over the years with little, and for the most part nonsensical explanation to boot.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 08:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

If they were actually going lock, stock and barrel with Ejami then Sami would tell Rafe she chooses EJ and they'd go on from there and Rafe wouldn't still be in the picture. But from the preview we have EJ and Sami getting a lot of story, but the big question is "Does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ the man for her?" That question could have been resolved by now and Ejami could be kicking in for the new year, but look what we're getting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 20 2012, 08:52 PM
If they were actually going lock, stock and barrel with Ejami then Sami would tell Rafe she chooses EJ and they'd go on from there and Rafe wouldn't still be in the picture. But from the preview we have EJ and Sami getting a lot of story, but the big question is "Does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ the man for her?" That question could have been resolved by now and Ejami could be kicking in for the new year, but look what we're getting.
Well what was the purpose of the "lock,stock,and barrel"quote from K.Corday in the article a couple of months ago? People for/against EJ/Sami remember statements like that.When is it supposed to happen?Even if it is only going to be for six months or so, get on with it,put Sami and EJ together so we can stop waiting for the other shoe to drop.If you are not going with it,stop misleading/lying to viewers to manipulate them.
Online Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

BeeBee
Dec 20 2012, 09:47 PM
camera shy
Dec 20 2012, 08:52 PM
Well what was the purpose of the "lock,stock,and barrel"quote from K.Corday in the article a couple of months ago? People for/against EJ/Sami remember statements like that.When is it supposed to happen?Even if it is only going to be for six months or so, get on with it,put Sami and EJ together so we can stop waiting for the other shoe to drop.If you are not going with it,stop misleading/lying to viewers to manipulate them.
They wont stop its all a game to them and we are all the game pieces that they think they can toy with, with some crumbs here, there, and everywhere! Which is what makes for fickle characters, how can we possibly have any investment in the couples we love if they butcher everything we loved about our favourite couples/ characters? All to sell tierd plots please stop! If these "anonymous members" are a cover for the PTB , Idiots I hope you're listening.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 20 2012, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic