Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (9,487 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 21 2012, 12:47 AM
MissLola
Dec 21 2012, 12:17 AM
At this point I think that Ej is a sociopath not capable of loving anyone. ^o)

I think hes finally reached that point...It was between kidnapping Sydney and hiring Kristen to get Sami...JMO
I don't think he hired Kristen to get Sami.

Didn't Kristen offer him the reins of Countess W so he could get close to Sami as an enticement to re Dimeraize.
or are you talking about his attempt to get Kristen to "distract" Rafe. She's a much wiser woman than most.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Seems like everyone has an opinion on another's love life these days. It's becoming hard to keep track of who wants what!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

concerned
Dec 21 2012, 12:50 AM
Ljay
MissLola

I think hes finally reached that point...It was between kidnapping Sydney and hiring Kristen to get Sami...JMO

Didn't Kristen offer him the reins of Countess W so he could get close to Sami as an enticement to re Dimeraize.
or are you talking about his attempt to get Kristen to "distract" Rafe. She's a much wiser woman than most.
I clearly remember Kristen telling EJ she wanted to get Sami out of CW which didn't make any sense considering the story we're being shown.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2012, 12:09 AM
I'll take that as a no.
LOL Bring on the filters.
Online Profile Goto Top

Becki

rpmaluki
Dec 20 2012, 02:49 PM
I would not be surprised if this and dannifer are what finally sink this ship come 2013.
I agree. They are polishing the brass on the Titanic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Becki

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 20 2012, 11:41 PM

-Unless you count being Sami's boss, EJ isn't even scheming. He's just there spending time with Sami.
I thought EJ and Kristen were talking or hatching a plan at one point so EJ can be with Sami? If that isn't scheming, I don't know what is.
Edited by Becki, Dec 21 2012, 03:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Becki
Dec 21 2012, 03:06 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

-Unless you count being Sami's boss, EJ isn't even scheming. He's just there spending time with Sami.
I thought EJ and Kristen were talking or hatching a plan at one point so EJ can be with Sami? If that isn't scheming, I don't know what is.
If its scheming its weak ass scheming not worthy of the Dimera name - Ciara's plots to get Bo and Hope back together have been more conniving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Becki

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 20 2012, 11:57 PM

While you may want to discredit Caroline's statement that Sami loves EJ, the fact remains that she said it so therefore it's true. Soaps, especially Days, do it all the time. It doesn't count just because it's something you don't want to hear. Trust me, I've heard plenty that I didn't like on this show. -_-
Just because Caroline said it,it's true? Caroline has a opinion, that doesn't mean it's a fact, well maybe a fact to her.
Edited by Becki, Dec 21 2012, 03:22 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 21 2012, 12:57 AM
concerned
Ljay
MissLola

I clearly remember Kristen telling EJ she wanted to get Sami out of CW which didn't make any sense considering the story we're being shown.
sorry wrong tread! :)
Edited by The Scorpion, Dec 21 2012, 03:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 12:05 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Daysdegrassi
Dec 20 2012, 11:39 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 20 2012, 11:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep Give me sexy, manipulative EJ who is trying to bring out the evil side of Sami vs. do-gooder Rafe who is trying to make sure the reformed bad girl stays on the right track. If they insist on a neverending triangle, at least make it a legitimate triangle based on who these characters are!!!
If this was true, Sami would not still love Rafe in 2013, or run into his arms crying and kiss him on NYE. The tide will never turn because TomSell loves Safe (so do I :wub2: , so I have no problem with that). And Caroline to me didn't seem like she was shipping either couple, but was rather telling it like it is (except that Sami never loved EJ).
Unless I missed something (which I could have, I'm not here as often), I don't see a spoiler of "Sami running into Rafe's arms crying." The spoiler says she runs into him, which I interpret as the equivalent of bumping into someone. I haven't seen a spoiler that even indicates she initiates the kiss, just that a kiss occurs. We also know that EJ and Sami kiss too so there is that to consider.

The tide is already turning. I see it every day on screen. Sami seems to have the :wub: look plastered on her face every time she is with EJ these days. Also, the fact that Caroline isn't shipping a couple is enough proof that the tide is turning because that is what she used to do. She would constantly remind Sami that EJ is a bad idea. Now, Caroline tells her that she understands that she is in love with both men and advises her to choose wisely. That's significant, IMO. Even in her conversation with EJ, Caroline implies that she would be ok with them together if EJ ensures that he turns his life around and stays out of Stefano's influence.

While you may want to discredit Caroline's statement that Sami loves EJ, the fact remains that she said it so therefore it's true. Soaps, especially Days, do it all the time. It doesn't count just because it's something you don't want to hear. Trust me, I've heard plenty that I didn't like on this show. -_-
They are playing us all plain and simple and no one here wins as she has that "look" with Rafe too. This shitfest will drag and drag but bottom line EJAMI will NEVER work unless he stops scheming and forcing a comitment from her which up coming spoilers indicate and I don't buy the "torn" BS either as spoilers also say she chooses the date with EJ AFTER Rafe says he has had enough. EJ BIGGEST mistake is not letting her come to him but forcing situations to be near her with help from daddy Kristen etc and pretending to "change" because Sami does not accept him if she did she would understand his love for his father but she bashes him and Kristen. As he KNOWS Sami would rather be with Rafe, hence him also trying to "rub in" their closeness to Rafe when she isn't around. Rafe said it best recently EJ ONLY doesn't have "a problem " with Rafe when he is not with Sami.
As I look at this crappy story, never ever Tomlin would write only for EJami although there are orders from above, he's probably got a free hand to write this so-called triangle and of course, he writes with the benefit of his wet dream Rafe / Safe! But seriously does anyone like this sl? I can only speak for myself and I think the story sucks and is not entertaining in any way!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

MissLola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiWDyXk3YHUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiWDyXk3YHU

I miss sociopathic EJ.

Sami really is broad in her men types - no getting stuck on a type.
Edited by concerned, Dec 21 2012, 04:09 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

I guarantee that Sami and Rafe are not over and by next year November 2013 they will get back together, after reading this interview with Galen Gering, I just have a feeling SAFE are not done, and I am not a fan of SAFE or EJAMI. I think maybe the twist is that Sami's love and feelings for Rafe will become bigger and Rafe will try to move on and maybe get a love interest but Sami won't be happy about it, she will be jealous I wouldn't be surprised if Sami confess her love to Rafe and tells Rafe she wants to be with him and only him, and apologizes for hurting him and destroying their love and family etc. Then they will make love and EJ will see it and get angry and wants revenge, I bet Sami will get pregnant with Rafe's baby the rest is history. I am sure GT will give SAFE a baby I can see it coming
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

The Scorpion
Dec 21 2012, 03:52 AM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 12:05 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Daysdegrassi
Dec 20 2012, 11:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep Give me sexy, manipulative EJ who is trying to bring out the evil side of Sami vs. do-gooder Rafe who is trying to make sure the reformed bad girl stays on the right track. If they insist on a neverending triangle, at least make it a legitimate triangle based on who these characters are!!!
Unless I missed something (which I could have, I'm not here as often), I don't see a spoiler of "Sami running into Rafe's arms crying." The spoiler says she runs into him, which I interpret as the equivalent of bumping into someone. I haven't seen a spoiler that even indicates she initiates the kiss, just that a kiss occurs. We also know that EJ and Sami kiss too so there is that to consider.

The tide is already turning. I see it every day on screen. Sami seems to have the :wub: look plastered on her face every time she is with EJ these days. Also, the fact that Caroline isn't shipping a couple is enough proof that the tide is turning because that is what she used to do. She would constantly remind Sami that EJ is a bad idea. Now, Caroline tells her that she understands that she is in love with both men and advises her to choose wisely. That's significant, IMO. Even in her conversation with EJ, Caroline implies that she would be ok with them together if EJ ensures that he turns his life around and stays out of Stefano's influence.

They are playing us all plain and simple and no one here wins as she has that "look" with Rafe too. This shitfest will drag and drag but bottom line EJAMI will NEVER work unless he stops scheming and forcing a comitment from her which up coming spoilers indicate and I don't buy the "torn" BS either as spoilers also say she chooses the date with EJ AFTER Rafe says he has had enough. EJ BIGGEST mistake is not letting her come to him but forcing situations to be near her with help from daddy Kristen etc and pretending to "change" because Sami does not accept him if she did she would understand his love for his father but she bashes him and Kristen. As he KNOWS Sami would rather be with Rafe, hence him also trying to "rub in" their closeness to Rafe when she isn't around. Rafe said it best recently EJ ONLY doesn't have "a problem " with Rafe when he is not with Sami.
As I look at this crappy story, never ever Tomlin would write only for EJami although there are orders from above, he's probably got a free hand to write this so-called triangle and of course, he writes with the benefit of his wet dream Rafe / Safe! But seriously does anyone like this sl? I can only speak for myself and I think the story sucks and is not entertaining in any way!
I think we are all in agreement that the rehashed garbage sucks for (different reasons of course) . As to the head honchos having the power this SL may finally see the end of DAYS and at this point they deserve cancellation IMO. I know I am sick of my favourites being ruined all to push something that has been beaten to death.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 21 2012, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 21 2012, 12:57 AM
concerned
Ljay
MissLola

Your right, Im sorry. My mistake. Kristen did come to Ej to help him. That will most likely be what Kristen rats him out to Sami about in the end, LOL

And Im sorry the mistake.

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I hope both of the new characters coming on board are both two beautiful actresses and they'll be paired up with Lucas and Rafe. Sami will probably be so much in love with EJ by then she won't bat an eye in their direction and it won't bother her in the least......afterall she'll have her soulmate in EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

camera shy
Dec 21 2012, 09:19 AM
I hope both of the new characters coming on board are both two beautiful actresses and they'll be paired up with Lucas and Rafe. Sami will probably be so much in love with EJ by then she won't bat an eye in their direction and it won't bother her in the least......afterall she'll have her soulmate in EJ.
LOL, watch that green eyed monster come out, the queen bee as I said in an earlier thread wouldn't know what hit her!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Becki
JamaicanBeauty7

EJ and Kristin's "scheme" is for EJ to work with Sami at CW so he can spend time with her. Which is remarkably similar to Rafe's "scheme" of having Sami plan Gabi's wedding so he can spend time with her. Really, I don't consider either to be a scheme. I consider it to be a normal thing a guy does when he likes a girl and is trying to get her to like him too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

tomsawyer
Dec 21 2012, 09:57 AM
Becki
JamaicanBeauty7

EJ and Kristin's "scheme" is for EJ to work with Sami at CW so he can spend time with her. Which is remarkably similar to Rafe's "scheme" of having Sami plan Gabi's wedding so he can spend time with her. Really, I don't consider either to be a scheme. I consider it to be a normal thing a guy does when he likes a girl and is trying to get her to like him too.
Actually the scheme to "plan Gabi's wedding" is all Sami, she voluntarily named herself wedding planner without even being asked by Gabi or Nick and enlisted Rafe's help to "tell her everything about Gabi's likes and dislikes" at the pub meeting they had when she summoned him to meet her, which is when Rafe brought up Arianna always being the one that was going to do it. This was later confirmed by Caroline when she talked to Rafe at the pub and said "don't kid yourself she is doing it all for you", meaning planning Gabi's wedding. After Rafe complimented her on doing so to Caroline.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 21 2012, 10:11 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Becki
JamaicanBeauty7

Or pretty much like when a woman joins a group because there's a guy she is interested in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 10:03 AM
tomsawyer
Becki
JamaicanBeauty7

Actually the scheme to "plan Gabi's wedding" is all Sami, she voluntarily named herself wedding planner and enlisted Rafe's help to "tell her everything about Gabi's likes and dislikes" at the pub meeting they had when she summoned him to meet her, which is when Rafe brought up Arianna always being the one that was going to do it. This was later confirmed by Caroline when she talked to Rafe at the pub and said "don't kid yourself she is doing it all for you", meaning planning Gabi's wedding. After Rafe complimented her on doing so to Caroline.
Yep, but Rafe ran to Sami to get her "help" in befriending Gabi, which was his version of EJ's "scheme".
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic