Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (11,839 Views)
SafenSound

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 10:44 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 21 2012, 10:40 AM
gailwinters
Dec 21 2012, 10:07 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 21 2012, 09:57 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Or pretty much like when a woman joins a group because there's a guy she is interested in.
Pretty much. I don't think either is a scheme. Rafe asked Sami to reach out to Gabi. EJ inserted himself as Sami's boss. They are both trying to find a way to be part of her life and to have her in their lives. Again, pretty normal behavior when you like someone. In fact, it's so normal that it's boring as hell, LOL.
EJ's is a scheme because he wants her at all costs while Rafe though he loves her WALKS AWAY and is not obsessed with her being with him. While Elvis does not get the meaning of the word no and can't stand to lose. Sami is a prize to be won to him always has been otherwise he wouldn't be "bragging about his accomplishments about how he is winning" that will backfire in the end. As always. Rafe also doesn't get help from others so Sami is near him, she just chooses to be of her own will free from manipulation.
I agree w/your post, spot on! Rafe and Sami both love each other, there's no denying that. Despite Ej's attempt to redeem himself by distancing himself from Stefano, he is a Dimera and the writers need him to go back to his grass roots instead of being manipulated by Kristen just to get closer to Sami by working together, it'll backfire for sure. Rafe walking away from Sami will only cause her to want him more and I luv that! Maybe it's just me but whenever Sami is at work, when alone, she is constantly thinking about Rafe, that's a good thing. Don't really care for the triangle again but hey if it'll bring Safe together, I'm all for it! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

SafenSound

hellencatherine
Dec 21 2012, 08:05 AM
I guarantee that Sami and Rafe are not over and by next year November 2013 they will get back together, after reading this interview with Galen Gering, I just have a feeling SAFE are not done, and I am not a fan of SAFE or EJAMI. I think maybe the twist is that Sami's love and feelings for Rafe will become bigger and Rafe will try to move on and maybe get a love interest but Sami won't be happy about it, she will be jealous I wouldn't be surprised if Sami confess her love to Rafe and tells Rafe she wants to be with him and only him, and apologizes for hurting him and destroying their love and family etc. Then they will make love and EJ will see it and get angry and wants revenge, I bet Sami will get pregnant with Rafe's baby the rest is history. I am sure GT will give SAFE a baby I can see it coming
I read that interview as well. KC's hint of a big surprise coming could be Gabi/Will's baby, to discovering Ejole's baby (I hope) or Rafe's blast from the past, Emily. I would hope they would write all three, that would be interesting to watch unfold, imo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic