Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rafe Breaks up with Sami; airs week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (11,623 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:32 PM
am103
Dec 20 2012, 02:31 PM
I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle can possibly go on any longer.
I'm still scratching my head that Rafe is going to manage to break up with someone he's not even dating.
That was my immediate thought when I saw this thread title! I must have missed when they became a couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Is the Preview for January and February?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 02:52 PM
gailwinters
Dec 20 2012, 02:48 PM
Is the Preview for January and February?
The preview for 2013 is in the other thread. This is just next week.
Oopsie! I posted in the wrong thread. Too much egg nog!
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 20 2012, 07:15 PM
I didn't read it as Rafe "breaking up" with Sami.Sami keeps sending signals to Rafe and EJ.They are not together or dating so why is she asking Rafe why he is distant.I think he is explaining why he is distant and when she indicates she cannot decide between them,he lets her know he is not going to play that game.If she can't decide,he is out,therefore,she has no need to question why he is distancing himself from her.Rafe is beginning to think like Lucas.He loves Sami but he is not going to play her game of keeping him and Ej on a string.I really hope this is the end,atleast for now, of the triangle involving these three,and they do the lock,stock,and barrel EJ/Sami.I wouldn't mind a Nicole,Eric,Rafe triangle.I would love to see Rafe and Nicole v Sami and Nicole after Will and Gabi's bady is born and Lucas is also in the mix with Sonny,Will,Justin,and Adrienne.
The title of the article is misleading.
Well, sadly, you're not going to get your wish. Rafe and Sami are kissing NYE. And so it continues.....

For various reasons, I think we might see some resolution to this "triangle" when the wedding blowup occurs. Maybe I'm just hoping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 21 2012, 09:57 AM
Becki
Dec 21 2012, 03:06 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 20 2012, 11:41 PM

-Unless you count being Sami's boss, EJ isn't even scheming. He's just there spending time with Sami.
I thought EJ and Kristen were talking or hatching a plan at one point so EJ can be with Sami? If that isn't scheming, I don't know what is.
EJ and Kristin's "scheme" is for EJ to work with Sami at CW so he can spend time with her. Which is remarkably similar to Rafe's "scheme" of having Sami plan Gabi's wedding so he can spend time with her. Really, I don't consider either to be a scheme. I consider it to be a normal thing a guy does when he likes a girl and is trying to get her to like him too.
Or pretty much like when a woman joins a group because there's a guy she is interested in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 10:03 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 21 2012, 09:57 AM
Becki
Dec 21 2012, 03:06 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 20 2012, 11:41 PM

-Unless you count being Sami's boss, EJ isn't even scheming. He's just there spending time with Sami.
I thought EJ and Kristen were talking or hatching a plan at one point so EJ can be with Sami? If that isn't scheming, I don't know what is.
EJ and Kristin's "scheme" is for EJ to work with Sami at CW so he can spend time with her. Which is remarkably similar to Rafe's "scheme" of having Sami plan Gabi's wedding so he can spend time with her. Really, I don't consider either to be a scheme. I consider it to be a normal thing a guy does when he likes a girl and is trying to get her to like him too.
Actually the scheme to "plan Gabi's wedding" is all Sami, she voluntarily named herself wedding planner and enlisted Rafe's help to "tell her everything about Gabi's likes and dislikes" at the pub meeting they had when she summoned him to meet her, which is when Rafe brought up Arianna always being the one that was going to do it. This was later confirmed by Caroline when she talked to Rafe at the pub and said "don't kid yourself she is doing it all for you", meaning planning Gabi's wedding. After Rafe complimented her on doing so to Caroline.
Yep, but Rafe ran to Sami to get her "help" in befriending Gabi, which was his version of EJ's "scheme".
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic