Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (4,265 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

I command chad for his decision to make not just Nicole happy but Sydney too, whether she will know the gift is from Nicole or not, it doesn't matter. I am not a fan of chad but this act alone shows how much of a man he actually has become and not the whiny boy seeking revenge for the muddiest of reasons. He doesn't trust Nicole, he knew all along why she was talking to him but he put both her needs and Sydney's (whether you agree or not) ahead of what could he seen as right according to a bitter EJ or a negligent Sami or how he himself felt about Nicole. It's clear they aren't the best of friends or anything like, not even after this encounter. I will enjoy Sydole for what it is. Nicole missing her even if she may never see her ever again, I rather love thefact that Nicole's love for Sydney will never go away no matter her situation. It's not enough for her to do something stupid but visible enough for me to he satisfied whatever the outcome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

How is Nicole still obsessed with Sydney?She isn't kidnapping her out of her house.She loves Sydney and wanted her to have a gift.Chad was kind enough to see it.Nicole didn't blackmail Chad or twist his arm.Nicole is more of a mother then Sami will ever be with all her men.

Harmony233

Daiseyflower1
Dec 20 2012, 08:36 PM
How is Nicole still obsessed with Sydney?She isn't kidnapping her out of her house.She loves Sydney and wanted her to have a gift.Chad was kind enough to see it.Nicole didn't blackmail Chad or twist his arm.Nicole is more of a mother then Sami will ever be with all her men.
I don't find it any differnt than say marlenas realtionships with carrie and brady or rafes with johnny/sydney/allie

Alligato
Member Avatar

:wub2: Sydole, please!!! You know you want to, writers!! :wub2:

Chad and Nicole, huh? I think they might make a good team.

WTF is going on with Nick? Who IS this dude?

I'm already bored about Eric's nightmare storyline...mostly because HE'S A PRIEST!!! What were they thinking?

lysie
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 20 2012, 08:42 PM
Daiseyflower1
I don't find it any differnt than say marlenas realtionships with carrie and brady or rafes with johnny/sydney/allie
I think it's completely different from those. I don't have a problem with Nicole having lingering feelings and I actually think that's pretty normal, but I absolutely think Sydney's family members, especially Chad, should have a problem with it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 09:05 PM
Harmony233
Daiseyflower1
I think it's completely different from those. I don't have a problem with Nicole having lingering feelings and I actually think that's pretty normal, but I absolutely think Sydney's family members, especially Chad, should have a problem with it.
I was about to ask why Chad should have a problem with it he didn't even know Ej then....but never mind.... #ignoredhistorygettingthebetterofme

camera shy

blueskies
Dec 20 2012, 09:22 PM
lysie
Dec 20 2012, 09:05 PM
Harmony233
Daiseyflower1
I was about to ask why Chad should have a problem with it he didn't even know Ej then....but never mind.... #ignoredhistorygettingthebetterofme
Chad should show EJ the same loyalty he showed him when he promised him he'd help him get Melanie back and then stab him in the back to use the information to get Rafe out of Sami's life.

Caylee
Member Avatar

If I didn't already like Chad I love him now. It was good to see someone other than Eric being nice to Nicole. I kinda laughed when Chad said they never gave a crap about each other. It was kinda rude but true.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

While I don't care for Nick's comment it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Was it the most sensitive , tactful, PC thing to say? No but he's sorta right. Would anyone in town suspect the father of Gabi's baby is her ex who happens to be gay especially this happen after he came out. No most people likely wouldn't. It could have been alot worst.
Edited by guessgirl, Dec 20 2012, 10:30 PM.

annie21

Quote:

john says see nothing to worry about.

Poor John. First Kristen and now Nick. That's twice now they're making him appear dense and easily fooled.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This Nick thing is weird. I love Nabi and I liked Nick, but why is he being written as a homophobic nosy ass? Heck, he isn't even religious, only when it comes to LGBT amd abortions. Gabi is growing on me too, but the storyline sucks for them.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

How in the hell did this show manage to create an episode without Sami, EJ, Rafe, Kristen, Brady, Jennifer and Daniel being in it? Talk about your Christmas miracles!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole has long stopped obsessing over Sydney. She stopped the moment she gave her back.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I really do believe that Gary T has a soft spot in his heart for Sydole, like so many of us do. I don't care how he does it, I will buy any senario, just give us back SYDOLE!

Chad did the decent and right thing. Nicole just lost her second Dimera child and for Chad to kick her while she's down, would have been horrible...something his big brother or father would have done. Chad showed us he can be a better man.
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Dec 21 2012, 08:27 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I cannot believe I am posting these words but I am looking forward to seeing Chad's scenes with Nicole and Abigail.He is snarky but nice with Nicole and funny but extremely supportive of Abby dealing with the loss of her father,more so than her own mother.Chad really sounds good in these scenes.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 21 2012, 01:09 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Nice vest, Caroline.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ Chad. "I'd say it's great to see you but we don't really give a crap about each other." That's how I feel about almost every person I encounter. I AM A JOY.

lysie
Member Avatar

Hey, look. Someone did get a pic of Sydney with Santa!

lysie
Member Avatar

Apparently Marlena doesn't think Gabi knows how to not make a baby. It's not that difficult. I'm not making a baby right this second.

lysie
Member Avatar

Why is Nick sitting there cupping his right breast?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply