Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 02:25 PM (4,320 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Gabi doesn't hang all over Nick. I'm pretty sure that was a direct jab at Melanie who always hung all over anyone she happened to share a scene with.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sonny has the weird pausing issue all Days actors seem to get at some point. Meanwhile, "And then Gabi showed up. She looked erect." That's totally what I heard.

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO. Johnny got cropped right out of that picture! How does it feel, Schmoop?

lysie
Member Avatar

I still wish she'd lose the bangs, but Nicole looks much better today.

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Eric yawning. Um...did they just fist bump. Caroline, Eric is not 10.

lysie
Member Avatar

Per John, a marriage is forever. Says the recently divorced from Hope man currently shacking up with the woman he's married 5 times. Forever, y'all.

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena: Let me be Frank.

No, that was your father.

lysie
Member Avatar

Things are getting serious. Sonny just took off the apron.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

How could Sonny say all these things to Will and not see the truth staring him in the face? C'mon Sonny, you're smarter than this... :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Dec 20 2012, 09:05 PM
Harmony233
Dec 20 2012, 08:42 PM
Daiseyflower1
Dec 20 2012, 08:36 PM
How is Nicole still obsessed with Sydney?She isn't kidnapping her out of her house.She loves Sydney and wanted her to have a gift.Chad was kind enough to see it.Nicole didn't blackmail Chad or twist his arm.Nicole is more of a mother then Sami will ever be with all her men.
I don't find it any differnt than say marlenas realtionships with carrie and brady or rafes with johnny/sydney/allie
I think it's completely different from those. I don't have a problem with Nicole having lingering feelings and I actually think that's pretty normal, but I absolutely think Sydney's family members, especially Chad, should have a problem with it.
Exactly.

Nicole VERY recently suffered what was clearly a psychotic break. She's proven both in the past and very recently to have an obsessive personality regarding the people she 'loves'. Given her history with Sydney and her inability to seem to be able to control herself when she determines she wants something badly enough Chad and everyone else should absolutely have an issue with doing anything to encourage a relationship, however one sided, between Sydney and Nicole.

Girlfriend is unstable. :blink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Is Gabi wearing a vile of blood around her neck?

lysie
Member Avatar

Abby looks like she's on her way to ballet practice.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think Chad is just jealous that he's not the maid of honor.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm confused. What does Sonny think he figured out?

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ Will's face when he realized Sonny really is that stupid.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yes, Chad. Bridesmaids dresses are ugly. Abby is lying.

lysie
Member Avatar

Remember when Eric was a cute little blond boy?

lysie
Member Avatar

Caroline just has an Alzheimers joke for every occasion, doesn't she?

lysie
Member Avatar

Chad remembers the first Christmas after his mom died. It was two years ago. Abby remembers the first Christmas after the first time her dad died, too.

lysie
Member Avatar

There was also the time Eric was a cute little brown-headed boy. And before that he was another cute little blond boy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply